Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: psarada

Deeps, I think in 09-10 and also in 10-11 there was plans to introduce Direct Tax and there would be slabs for below 5L and above 5L so as to simplify the taxing structure. But I don't think they are going to do it now. It was to be introduced in a phase manner. But looking at the deficit, I would give it some more time before it will be introduced completely.

πŸ€—Direct Taxes Code...I totally forgot the term...it was to replace current act...thanks a lot Sarada...
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi all,

priya, you're back πŸ˜ƒ.

good holiday?

all this unprofessional actor and 20/30 take talk. if i remember accurately (tough at my age and obsession), barun himself had said in an early interview how difficult it was for him to get into the skin of asr initially... 30/40 takes... ha ha no mincing words, as it is... gone on to say something about clashing with the director, things getting a bit hot and bothered and finally getting it.

i am glad he did all those takes, got him completely into asr. no ramanchi. anywhere. which is why despite many directors, many plot changes, many madnesses, and the utter messing up of character, he could keep asr alive and strong. i believe toward the end he was concerned for his creation, missing his gussa.

awww barun as asr.

sorry, not the director's creation, way beyond what the writers and concept people even dreamed of creating... barun as asr.

why 20, why 40, even if it took a million takes, each one was worth it.
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
heylos...so good to see priya back πŸ€—..so sarun fans happy ..coz they still hav sarun in SI's new show..πŸ˜†..i hv never seen this guy... has he worked in any show..πŸ˜•..well SC is slowly growing on me.. I see forum is bashin jenny..but i liked her in kumud's role..a bit nandini in her...but it is just one week and ppl hav started givin verdict in that..as far as male lead..i m already obsessed with one so much ...that I wish to see him in every role ..but GR is doin decent job.. Any other news gurls..?
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Hi Priya - welcome back!

thanxx πŸ€—
hws it gng around ???
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs_deeps

Did I see it correctly...are you there for real πŸ˜‰

Good to see you backπŸ€—

haha πŸ˜†
yeh main hi hoon...sup...
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hi all,

priya, you're back πŸ˜ƒ.

good holiday?

all this unprofessional actor and 20/30 take talk. if i remember accurately (tough at my age and obsession), barun himself had said in an early interview how difficult it was for him to get into the skin of asr initially... 30/40 takes... ha ha no mincing words, as it is... gone on to say something about clashing with the director, things getting a bit hot and bothered and finally getting it.

i am glad he did all those takes, got him completely into asr. no ramanchi. anywhere. which is why despite many directors, many plot changes, many madnesses, and the utter messing up of character, he could keep asr alive and strong. i believe toward the end he was concerned for his creation, missing his gussa.

awww barun as asr.

sorry, not the director's creation, way beyond what the writers and concept people even dreamed of creating... barun as asr.

why 20, why 40, even if it took a million takes, each one was worth it.

thnxx Di...it was lovely holidays...
you said it all above...how does it matter wat is the process of delivery -- its the end result that comes on screen defines the actor --- so Mr director got it wrong all of it !!!
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
priya, welcome back! good to see you here again! hope u had a great holiday!!πŸ€—
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Welcome back Priya. It is so good to see you. Priya comes and the pages start to fly. Else it was very pathetic - we hardly were doing one to 2 pages a day. It is nice to see you back in Crooner land. Hope you had a good trip and a nice vacation.
Arnav_Khushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back priya. You were missed by us and all of the stalkersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Hope you had a wonderful longish vacation.