Sara Khan... Childish or Arrogant?

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

I was sara fan during bidaai days, But not anymore. well not as much as before. Neither I hate her, Nor I love her.

anyways getting to the point, I sometimes think, Is she arrogant and mean type of person or more childish and immature?

Have followed her since bidaai, When Bidaai was on air. she was not like this. I actually use to like her. Her masti with angad parul kinshuk was always fun to watch. she seemed to be more bubbly and fun type of girl. But ever since BB, She has changed. I dont think the popularity changed her as she was really popular during 2008 days too but that never changed her.

I guess its because of bad people she was surrounded post bidaai and the things which happen in her life. As she join tv industry in little age. she could not really handle herself after bidaai.

Thats what I think. I guess shes filled with immaturity and childness than her being mean or arrogant.

She needs a good sort of company which she never got when she was with ali merchant and neither with paras.

These are just my views. I am not saying because I was her fan once but because from what I observe from bidaai till now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think she is more arrogant than childish! As much as she thinks of her self , the level she has put her self in from her point of view, how self centered she is..She is much more arrogant than childish!
Though this does not mean that she is not ' Childish ' ..She seems to be very confused person! It just seems as if she doesnt understand how to handle situations and how to react on certain things! though most reasons make sense because she is so arrogant! She hasn't really done a show that would make her so proud, bidai is old now! 

ArhanAngadholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How can u say this thing 4got u were the only one who said ki u love sara more den any other actress n u know dis very well ki sara is so much polite towards her fan n now what happen
ArhanAngadholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
n now plsss neither she is arrogant n mean nor immature n childish she is much more friendly n polite by her nature i cn say dis coz i hv interacted wid her
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont know why people call her childish...she is not a child...she is a grown woman...however she is very arrogant and rude..it seemed like she has no manners...she loves to get away with stuff because she is young but on the other hand she wants to treated as an adult...well then she should start acting like an adult...

I think she was like this from beginning...i mean even in big boss she was nice to her friends...so that is why she was nice to her co-stars but fame has also gotten to her head...
zeenie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
One word
A R R O G A N T!!!!!!
chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its the result of having a fair amount success at very small age coupled with the fact that she came from a relatively small city. She let all of that success go into her head. Its very sad because apparently she can't even get along with her family from what I have heard. Veena is also like this and there are a bunch of others. They just become too big for the people around them.Edited by silverbug - 11 years ago