Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
y disappointed?maine toh aaj jab bhi channel change ki frm LifeOK to Star Plus,i cud c DEV...so i ws vry happy..😆
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Update of Dev scenes..😃

Vaniji ko sab jaldi-2 school bhej dete hain taki birthday preparations start ho.

Dev : Chalo saathiyon shuru ho jaao 😊

Birthday preparations on... when Vaniji comes back all of them hide the decoration stuffs..funny scene and some very funny expressions of Dev (Arjun looks so cute)

All of them ask funny questions to Vani...she goes to her room..

Vaniji is checking school copies in her room..all are waiting for her to go to sleep so that they can start their preparations...all are peeping from the door (utterly cute)

Dev : Agar maaji aise hi jagti raheen to surprise party ki to band baj jaayegii 😆

All of them while peeping request naniji to go and tell vaniji to sleep. Naniji tells muniya to sleep.Vaniji closes her room to go to sleep.

Dev : Chalo band ho gaya.Ab bed ke neeche jo decoration ka saaman rakha hai sab le ke aa jao.

All of them get busy in decorating the room.

Vaniji while sleeping hears a knock ..she gets up and opens the door..she sees candles glowing on both side of the door..room is dark..suddenly the room is lit and all of them wish vaniji 'Happy Birthday'.

All are happy. Vaniji cuts cake.Sare family members(excluding Dev )vaniji ko kahte hain ki pehla cake ka piece unhe khilayein..

Naniji says..maine tumhe janam diya hai

Maamiji says..Main tumhara bhai hoon

Vaniji smiles and puts a piece of cake in a plate and puts it in front of Nimai's and her late husband's pic..She has tears in her eyes...all become emotional & sad..

Dev isharoan mein paankhi ko kahta hai ki wo dekhta hai

Dev goes near Vaniji and says: Maa ki aankhon mein aansoo kisi bhi bete ko achche nahi lagte aur wo bhi maa ke janamdin ke din..beta chahe kitni bhi door ho maa ko rote hue nahi dekh sakta

Dev puts his hand on vaniji shoulder..Vaniji wipes her tear and tells ..beta main ro kahaan rahi hoon..she smiles ..all start smiling..(nice emotional scene0

Paankhi comes near Dev and says thanks(dheere se)..

Dev is clicking picture..paakhi ki kuch zyada..Paanki notices and tells Dev why he is clicking only her picture

Dev : Main sab ki pictures click kar raha hoon..tum koi VIP nahi ho jo sirf tumhari pic click karoon..khamokha bhav kha rahi ho..

All start eating cake..Dev paanhi ke face pe thoda cake laga deta hai..paankhi dev ke peeche bhagti hai..all are very happy..Vaniji is smiling..unke chehre pe bhi cake laga hai..

Very nice episode..beaming with happiness and joy..Dev is rocking in today's episode.

Precap : our wish is likely to be fulfilled. Dev paankhi ko Judge se milne ke liye koi idea dene wala hai

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
honestly...ok i cant really expalin why but aaj ka episode was disappointing :(
may be mere expectation kuch zyaada hi ho gaye the...
khair...finally i see Dev starting to be involved in the main plot...so am happy...

well-wisher thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

today i was little disappointed with todays's episode...:(

though precap sort of made it up for that!

why u r diappointed..I liked the episode
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: well-wisher

why u r diappointed..I liked the episode

i dont know dii...bas cant expalin ek dissapointment hai...khair ignore me...mera dimag kharab hai...

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
THNX for the update preeto...i jst missed the first few dev scenes..baaki more or less i cud c...n i thoroughly njoyed..n precap made me evn more happy...

btw y din Paakhi ask her hw did Dev to came to knw Paakhi met Judge before in Joggers Park?i hope they tell him before or else i want Paakhi to ask...wanna c Mr Bahane-Baaz aka Dev kya bahaana denge for tht..😉
well-wisher thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

i dont know dii...bas cant expalin ek dissapointment hai...khair ignore me...mera dimag kharab hai...

may be you were expecting something more elaborate..something more intense..it was all light hearted..simple & cute
And if you are referring to sayali side of story..even I did not like it...
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
kya pata shayad aisa kuch dikha denge shayad where nani is saying Paakhi had met the judge...probably
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: well-wisher

may be you were expecting something more elaborate..something more intense..it was all light hearted..simple & cute
And if you are referring to sayali side of story..even I did not like it...

haan may be that is one reason...

and please Shayali side of the story...what the hell?? where do they think they are driving the situation to?
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Dev-Paakhi is such a potential jodi..kaash yeh murder story related show nahi hoti...😒