Users

Frequent Posters

-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

really😲😲😲??
mujhe toh pata bhi nahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

News Dekha kar...πŸ˜ƒ ...North India main Mostly ..feb main hoti hai bari Due to western Disturbance ...
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
AB-holics its been ONE MONTH today since AB hv been rockin our TV screen as the Dynamic Dashing Dev...😎😎😎... It ws on 15 Jan,his entry ws shown in Kaali...Tabse leke ab tak v all hv njoyed each n evry Dev scene..... AB ws FABULOUS lik alwz..⭐️⭐️⭐️...

For many of us HE ws the SOLE REASON to watch the show..But nw aftr one month,I can say tht most of us hv found ONE MORE REASON to watch show n thts THE SURPRISE PACKAGE - DevKhi scenes..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. AB & Aneri share a cute lively chemistry... Aneri is TRULY DOING A SUPERB job by trying to match up our powerhouse performer- AB...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ...
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
saw kal ka FIRST DEVKHI scene for 4-5 times...i SUPER LOVED this new shade of DevKhi relation...⭐️⭐️⭐️...

loved the FIRST TFCE...bt more than tht i loved their chotu eyelock aftr a nok-jhok...uff AB's romantic stares...i ws soo soo missin this......i liked BG for the TFCE also for the 2nd takkar when she ws leavin...bt din lik BG music durin tht eye lock vich happend aftr nok-jhok..bt as tht time AB's romantic stares were at his best,i overlooked tht not so good BG music...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

i must say i am very impressed by Aneri's acting.. shes truly puttin wonderful efforts to match upto AB...n thts whts makin DevKhi more ENJOYABLE and PLEASING to watch..⭐️⭐️⭐️..
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
comin to the rest of the epi...i did had a doubt whether Dev ws tellin lie abt Nani tellin him abt Vani's bday...chalo my shakh ws indeed sach..πŸ˜†

I super loved tht ANNOYED expressions of AB when Paakhi "disturbed" Dev's quality time with his chai and biscuit...🀣🀣🀣...

Bday celebrations toh next week hi hogi...CVs love "drag"ing n tht too more since AB's entry..πŸ˜’πŸ˜†

PS : Sayal is INDEED DUMBNESS ki DEVI......and Rajneesh - well hes STIFFNESS ka Devta...🀣
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

comin to the rest of the epi...i did had a doubt whether Dev ws tellin lie abt Nani tellin him abt Vani's bday...chalo my shakh ws indeed sach..πŸ˜†

I super loved tht ANNOYED expressions of AB when Paakhi "disturbed" Dev's quality time with his chai and biscuit...🀣🀣🀣...

Bday celebrations toh next week hi hogi...CVs love "drag"ing n tht too more since AB's entry..πŸ˜’πŸ˜†

PS : Sayal is INDEED DUMBNESS ki DEVI......and Rajneesh - well hes STIFFNESS ka Devta...🀣

lol at the this commentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
i ws able to c more or less all Dev scenes tonite..πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...

the only thing i can conclude is Paakhi is SLOWLY FALLING FOR DEV...
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

i ws able to c more or less all Dev scenes tonite..πŸ₯³...

the only thing i can conclude is Paakhi is SLOWLY FALLING FOR DEV...

kya? kya? kya?
yeh durghatna kab ghati????🀣🀣
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
but what i wanna ask is kya Dev ko naye kapde nahi milenge????
bechara mera Dev bar bar ek set kapde hi pehne ja raha hai...:(
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
aaj Mahadev ke scenes kam the...aur ghar pe koi nahi tha...toh aaj maine apne Mahadev aur Dev-dono ka KHOOB DARSHAN ek saath kiya...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
today i was little disappointed with todays's episode...:(

though precap sort of made it up for that!