TS:Kabhi Kabhi..Intezaar Ka Phal Meetha Hota Hai

aicha99fanfics thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

TS: Kabhi Kabhi'.. Intezaar Ka Phal Meetha Hota Hai.  ' (Special Valentine)

Part 1

5 years... It has been 5 years they are living together! Khushi and Arnav!

Indian living in UK, Khushi and Arnav were completely different from each other. But destiny reserved something else for them. They were meant to fall in love.

Khushi, a modern girl yet with some traditional values who believes in the beautiful bond of marriage, let go of her principles for the love of her life. They've been in a live-in relationship since 5 years and they were very happy. They love each other, they care for each other.  Khushi never let her grief affects her relationship. She was incomplete and she knew it. Arnav feared commitments since childhood due to his terrible past but with the arrival of Khushi in his life, his life was complete. He protects her! She never lets him get lost again in his past! He never let her misses anything in life! She always brings a smile on his face! They could feel each other's soul.

As every valentine's day, Arnav always makes it special for Khushi. Gifts, jewelries, romantic trips to paris, italy, Australia...Their life is excitement and arnav always surprises Khushi In his own way.

This year...  Khushi was waiting for such kind of surprises and gifts. She was happy when Arnav gave her the air tickets for Mauritius.

Khushi: Wow Mauritius! Thank you Arnie!

Arnav: Anything for you my princess. I love you!

Arnav pecks her soft lips and turns away.

With a sad smile, Khushi looks at him going away.

Khushi murmured to herself: I love you too Arnav! I wish this love was much more special than a relationship among all.

And she wipes off the silent tear on her cheeks.

The next day they flied to Mauritius. Arnav was happy seeing Khushi enjoying herself. She looked no less than an angel in the beautiful dress he gifted her. As always, he planned everything so that Khushi will remember this valentine till the next one.

They reached one day before 14th feb. The hotel room was so gorgeous. Excited, Khushi jumped on the gigantic bed.  ASR smiled at her childishness.  They spent the day in the room, talking, having fun, eating. When Khushi is in her happy mode, her craziness had no limits. After making love half of the night, Khushi wakes up at 9 the next morning. As she opens her eyes she was amazingly surprised with the sight full of red roses.  She smiled when she notices the one red rose on the pillow next to her with a letter. She takes the rose and read the letter.

Letter: Good Morning Sleeping Beauty! Happy Valentine's Day My Love! I hope you like the roses, and especially the one in your hands. It's the special one I choose among infinity! Priceless like you... Get up princess and go to the sofa...

Happily Khushi wrapped herself in the bed sheet and walks to the sofa.  There... a box in gold color laying on the sofa. She closed her eyes and breathes heavily. Even, after so long she always feels goose bumps when Arnav shows her his love.  She opens the box and finds a beautiful dress accompanied with another letter. It was a red but very casual dress, completely different from the previous dresses Arnav gifted her.

Khushi thinks: Definitely this guy is never going to stop surprising me.

She opens the letter and starts reading it.

2nd Letter: My love, finally that you woke up. Get ready and wear this dress. I'm downstairs waiting for you. I know... I know you are grumpy when you don't have food in the morning, and I care for my life! So don't worry a special breakfast is waiting for you...With  Love... Your laad governor!

Khushi looks at the dress and holds it tightly to herself. Her eyes full of tears!...of happiness! She always thought what good she did that god gave her so much love from a very special person.  She takes the dress and rushed to the bathroom.

Arnav was talking to the hotel manager when he sensed the presence of Khushi. He turned and saw his Khushi getting out of the lift. Their eyes met! The atmosphere silent! And the environment froze!

Rabba Ve Raaba Ve Ohh Rabba Ve

Rabba Ve Raaba Ve Ohh Rabba Ve

ASR walks towards Khushi unconsciously, guided by his heart.  He comes closer till Khushi could hear heart beats. His heart or her heart! One heart or two! Made no difference as they were one heart... Khushi felt his breaths on her face! He reached her ears and murmured softly.

Arnav:  Beautiful!

Khushi smiled shyly.

Arnav: Happy Valentines Sweetheart

And he kissed her cheeks

Khushi: Happyy Valentines!

Arnav handed his hands to Khushi.

Arnav: Shall we?

Khushi holds his hands and they walked outside the hotel. They went to the car and they both sat at the back. Khushi kept on asking where they were going and Arnav gave her the same answer since the last 15 minutes.

Arnav: Khushi! Patience! It's a surprise...

Last Part Coming Up soon!

Send lots of comments and likes😊

Teaser

Last Part

~~##*aicha99*##~~ Index

Edited by aicha99 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters