yaariya part 7 updated @page 11 23rd Jan

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

New story...

YAARIYA DILDARIYA 

Charateristics

Three friends : Maan Singh Khuran, Armaan Malik, Prem Juneja. Studying in AIIMS. All are orphan but yes have families.

Maan has a youngsister Annie who is in School. Their parents passed away when maan was in fifth class in an accident. He studied in a govt. School and now studying on scholarship. He also do part time jobs for annie's school fees and other expenses. Loves annie beyond anything. Loves his friends more than his life. After annie they are his priority.

Armaan Malik: he has an elder brother Abhi who is married to Niki and a younger sister Geet in school. Very possessive about his sister. They are a happy family. No villain.

Prem : his elder brother bhabhi are very nice. They both are docter also but work in their village. He is a sharmila bacha among all three.

They all are thick friends. They never speak each other with their names. Real names means damn serious situation.

Lives in hostel.

Prologue

People say pyaar ke liye log sab kuch chod dete hai.. maine dosti ke liye pyaar chod diya. Wo aayi thi san kuch chod kar par mai nahi tod paya uske bhai se diya hua wada.

Aaj Bhopal me uski bade dhoom dhaam se shadi ho rahi hogi.. aur mai use dekh bhi nahi sakta. Kash ek baar himmat karke ke dekhi hoti sayad mujhe meri dosti or pyaar dono mil jaate.

Dukh sirf do baato ka hai. Ek i promised to be with them in their happiness and sadness

Aur dusri pata nahi geet par kya gujar rahi hogi. It is killing me. She would be blank. Wo wohi karegi jo uska bhai kahega but without her heart.

Dil to mere paas chod gayi wo.

Give ur responses.

INDEX

PART 1- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3428947?pn=2

PART 2-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3428947?pn=3

PART 3,4- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3428947?pn=7

PART 5-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/85615723

PART 6  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/89012713

PART 7  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/100069358

Edited by mannu_minnie - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mansi.tripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting concept
continue soon
sounds interesting... always ready for a new story...

azaina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow yaar sound intresting cont sun n plz pm me...
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBrat

Rej. Title socha? Sochu?

yup.. please help..
me not gud with titles...
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
interesting concept..
cont soon
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
very emotional  yaar...
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail

Part 1

It was first day of college. The rumours were that in a medical college or in an engineer college, the toughest part is ragging in the hostel. Sometimes it is very dangerous. 

Maan has just entered in the hostel after completing all paper work. he was the topper of AIIMS entrance examination. With head high and luggage in his hands, he entered in his room. It was a three seater room. The hostel provides three seater to first years and after that u can shift to one seater or two seater but you have to pay more. For maan it is going to be his room for 4 and half years. He was first one to come. he has just finished arranging his things in the room when anther guy entered in the room.

Hi, i'm Armaan and u??

Maan . Maan replied.

I'm your room partner. Where is our third roomie.

No clue. U need any help in arrangement??

Naah but it will be good for u if u help warna i'll mix all things urs and mine. Then it will be ur problem to sort out.

Maan rolled his eyes. This guy is crazy. After sometime it was maan alone who was arranging the stuff and armaan was sleeping on Maan's bed. With all manners, Maan tried to wake him up. They missed their Dinner but if they couldn't go out now then the hostel gates will be closed and they won't be able to eat anything. When Armaan didn't wake up, Maan took out Armaan's bottle and poured the water on armaan.

Saale bin paani ke nahi jaga sakta tha kya? Armaan shouted.

Pichle dus minutes se to koshish kar raha hu, Raavan ke bhai.

Uthaya kyu. Solid reason dena warna tu to gaya.

Dinner nahi karna kya. Hostel gate 10 baje band ho jate hai use pahle khana kha kar wapas ana hai. Now come.

Both went out to have their dinner on a stall nearby.

It was first day. But seniors were already there. When they were coming back they found two of the seniors ragging a meek guy.. the guy was little afraid.

Maan and Armaan rescued him from them as seniors didn't want to take panga with these to hatte katte juniors...

What's ur name, dude? Why r u freaking out. Just chill. Armaan said.

I'm Prem Juneja. I was searching my room. Don't know where to go..

What's ur room no?

Coincidentaly he was their third roomie. They took him to the room. There started a friendship which was supposed to last for the life..

my first update..

swati2011kabslocksshruti_rairoopg123sweet-mishtyarunima.DazlingdivyaerumzaheerfianoSphinxmansi.tripathidreamy4evershabnam22-gurtimaniac-krati5had2buHanishadevidona86,

thnk u so much for liking my concept.
i knew the  update was small. next time will try to give big..

dreamy4ever thumbnail
Maan Armaan & Prem 3 roomies 😃 Loved d update. Short n sweet 😉
azaina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey nyc start yaar
all my fav tv hunks yipeee
cont sun