SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Sara can't handle any conversation... She was the one who started the conversation today once again about the clothes... She could handle it much mature like Nauheed by ignoring the topic...

Now all these who give 1 like Sara and the other two brainless Ragini and Debina truely did it by grudges...  I am glad that this show is unmasking these fake ppl ðŸ¥±

Edited by Zee_News - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sara is totally childish but even more ziddi (stuborn)

she just didn't listen to anupam even though she started the conversation on clothes

she gave her opinion but didn't want to listen to any1 else's
delta3659 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zee_News

Sara can't handle any conversation... She was the one who started the conversation today once again about the clothes... She could handle it much mature like Nauheed by ignoring the topic...

Now all these who give 1 like Sara and the other two brainless.. Ragini and Debina truely did it by grudges...  I am glad that this show is unmasking these fake ppl ðŸ¥±

Ya so true Sara is so immature 
fiona18 thumbnail

Sara's attitude  was truly weired and she was annoying me...😡

Dumo Sara  pls grow up...
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I am sorry but why do u have to bring Ragini and debina in every topic! I know they both also gave 1 like Sara! But seriously comparing debina and Sara to Ragini is just not right at least Ragini apologized and admitted that her scoring was just an outburst! Unlike debina who kept on defending her self ...

Abut Sara..I don't find anything wrong with her speaking her heart but she should say it in a more convincing and nicer way ... she at times does seem immature ..she can also say her point of view in a different way then just continuously being mean!! Even though I highly feel anupam uncle was continuously putting her down by thopofying his thoughts about women covering thems selves on Sara which was not right, but Sara also kept on brining the same topic again! It's just like aa bhains mujhey mar (if this is how it's meant to be :P)

riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sara is too immature to talk about relations. I  don't understand how she deals this in real life. she is dumb.
Archie0405 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think Sara was behaving immature..It was anupam and aman who were constantly provoking her too by bringing ali in their topic..ofcourse it is not easy to talk with ex-husband..and i don't know why everyone is against her..she didn't know with what motive he came to big boss.she was in house when he came..he brought this proposal of marriage..she went against her family for him..and what he did after going out..he gave another girl her place even after marrying her...he himself confessed his wrong doings in sach ka saamna..so how come sara is wrong in this case...she is immature becoz she is not able to handle her fame properly but she's very young at same time..her marriage was kind of bal vivah😆😆😆...but this old man keeps on topic of ali in between which is why she had an outburst becoz he was commenting on her personal issues..
  and sara was right when she kept on pestering anupam..she's on national television..if she would hv been silent, ppl like anupam😡😡😡 will say that when a girl is raped it is becoz of her dressing and not becoz of cheap mentality of that rapist😡😡😡

Originally posted by: Shehreen_27

I am sorry but why do u have to bring Ragini and debina in every topic! I know they both also gave 1 like Sara! But seriously comparing debina and Sara to Ragini is just not right at least Ragini apologized and admitted that her scoring was just an outburst! Unlike debina who kept on defending her self ...

Abut Sara..I don't find anything wrong with her speaking her heart but she should say it in a more convincing and nicer way ... she at times does seem immature ..she can also say her point of view in a different way then just continuously being mean!! Even though I highly feel anupam uncle was continuously putting her down by thopofying his thoughts about women covering thems selves on Sara which was not right, but Sara also kept on brining the same topic again! It's just like aa bhains mujhey mar (if this is how it's meant to be :P)

I can see u r Ragini's fan, don't misunderstand me, but this surely reason to support her over Sara and Debina... I interacted with all these three... Ragini is snob and mannerless.. Apologize at end what helps? It doesn't change the marks...

All three are mannerless... Sara is immature, but still friendly, Debina is totally fake and mannerless and Ragini is extremely snob and rude...

Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I can see u r Ragini's fan, don't misunderstand me, but this surely reason to support her over Sara and Debina... I interacted with all these three... Ragini is snob and mannerless.. Apologize at end what helps? It doesn't change the marks...

All three are mannerless... But Sara is immature, but friendly, Debina is totally fake and mannerless and Ragini is extremely snob and rude...

I am not supporting ragini just because I am her fan but seriously ragini is an angle compared to debina and dimpy! i know saying sorry in the end doesn't help but it does create a difference ..Being a bigger person! Ragini knew she had done something wrong and it was not her intention at all so she apologized unlike Dimpy who kept on defending her self! Me being a fan of ragini is not making me support her but her being a better person than dimpy , debina and sara is!
sara some where doesnt understand what she is doing her self! while ragini may be sometimes a little bit immature and blunt but i would not say she is completely rude! (she is only mean to the people who are mean to her , and nice to the peoplle who are nic to her)
Dimpy and debina were rude to everyone but ragini was only mean to nigaar and in the end evrything went fine
Sara was mean to aman and anupam ji !  I wont take ali's name even though all she did to him and the way she reacted was uncalled for! 

all i am trying to say is Ragini is a much better person than all the other ones that you are comparing her to ! Dimpy and Debina, or ever sara! I am sure im not the only one who thinks this way! even if i wasnt her fan i would have still said this! 
Shehreen_27, through my interaction with them, Sara is anytime better than Ragini...