Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: alphabeta_22

i really don understand...wht type of ppl r here in this forum...seriously...is this some kinda joke...bcs it aint funny anymoore🤢..just lame..pls come out of teh closet...and claim whts ur prob wid Sid is..seriously..,ur not funny..ur just PATHETIC🐷

and 😕 how stupid..obv everyone knows teh editing of award shows...thy r talking about Pari in real..someoen has in real seen her to cheer for Sid..and overhearing whtever thye r saying.. she said...not that i care wht she does and says...but thst wht they r saying...

What show did that happen this just keeps getting more and more interesting 😆
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Kjo's suhag is in danger. Edited by Heart_Breaker - 11 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Honestly I find Sid better than Arjun Kapoor. Well both boys are better to look at than Ranveer Singh. Some cranky comparison that is 🤣

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

What show did that happen this just keeps getting more and more interesting😆

Asin wht show..starscreen..when Sid ws dancing on jhallah walla...she kept on going..."Parineeti"..."Parineeti"... 😆..she ws cheering...or stardust...idk...some shw...
Teh_Batman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah only she can find him hot, Good jodi.

helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with her he really is the hottest! Out of all her costars, yes please!! <3 as for the comments about Sid being straight or not, it's just a curious question nobody is attacking him. It's true that we have only heard rumors but nothing from anyone of them so... It's a valid question lets not get upset :)

Originally posted by: helloaamir

I agree with her he really is the hottest! Out of all her costars, yes please!! <3 as for the comments about Sid being straight or not, it's just a curious question nobody is attacking him. It's true that we have only heard rumors but nothing from anyone of them so... It's a valid question lets not ge
t upset :)

No MAte..the question was nvr on this..if he is straight or not..it was about casting couche wid KJo..which was more like defaming Kjo jo pehle se badnam tha..😆 AND AFTER the film..he proved tht he aint just a good-loooker..but he CAN ACT..and DANCE too..despite of bein a model..so he in bollywood bcs of talent..😎...and he will improve..i was completey floored by him after SOTY..bcs the film was mostly on his shoulder..☺️ i actually think these blogging sites..where the buzz was about him and kjo..actually helped him 2 get attention..which turned postive afterwards..😆 LOLL
Edited by alphabeta_22 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: alphabeta_22

No MAte..the question was nvr on this..if he is straight or not..it was about casting couche wid KJo..which was more like defaming Kjo jo pehle se badnam tha..😆 AND AFTER the film..he proved tht he aint just a good-loooker..but he CAN ACT..and DANCE too..despite of bein a model..so he in bollywood bcs of talent..😎...and he will improve..i was completey floored by him after SOTY..bcs the film was mostly on his shoulder..☺️ i actually think these blogging sites..where the buzz was about him and kjo..actually helped him 2 get attention..which turned postive afterwards..😆 LOLL

sorry someoen delet teh double post.effing ipad.
Edited by alphabeta_22 - 11 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Ya Sure, Sid is always on sitting on heater, so hottest 🤣
KTPROCKS thumbnail
Sid and Pari look very nice together