Rishabala OS- The Truth Always Hurts!

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Okay so I am back with another OS on RK-Madhu, had to pen down this version of the story. I know you people would be expecting something different.

Hope you enjoy it!

Rishabala OS- The Truth Always Hurts!

He froze after the 4th phera, and so did I, I knew exactly what was coming and I was up for it. I always knew that Rishabh Kundra, can never be a perfect husband, a lover or even an arch rival. The son, who never loved his mother, how can he claim to love a wife with whom he had taken only 4 pheres.

The look on his face was a sight to behold, when instead of crumbling to the floor after his sudden withdrawal from the marriage I was standing besides him, having a wicked smile on my face. I was cool and composed, totally playing his game and at the end winning it. I always knew that the changed Rishabh was only his game, which he wanted to win. He wanted to break me, break me from within.

The day I got married, I had only one mission in my head, to make him fall in love with me, and take him to that level, where I just have to give him that jolt, and he would be defeated. Indeed he was defeated, he was broken from inside. He played a game with me, and so did I. I played all along, making him believe all the more that I was totally, madly and deeply in love with him. I had not only shook him from within, but had also made him believe that he can be defeated.

While I was about to leave, I had to tell him, that how much had I plotted and how excited I was at finally winning the game.

Rishabh: "Madhu, how could you even thing of ditching me?"

Madhu: "The same way, Rishabh, as you did. You played all along with my emotions, me feelings and married me for revenge. So it was it. I played along, and ditched you when you claimed to marry me in full honor. You played enough with a woman's emotions, be it your mother or your wife! The day I stepped in your house, all I ever did was plot my revenge."

"I knew I could only win you by love, the one thing you craved for. And see even after you decided to ditch me, I did it before you. You tested my love and feelings for you, that day I decided, that I will make you pay for all that you made me go through. You are forever a defeated man, and a loser! And one so truly said, Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

So bye Mr. Rishabh Kundra, and I will see you in court, for emotionally and mentally torturing me.

Madhu: "Let's go Bittujee!"

The End!

Love,

Mayu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mayu- thumbnail
Common Guys Is It SO Bad?😭😭
-Mayu- thumbnail

Dude, I was expecting a better comment from you! Not just an awesome OS!~😭

Love,
Mayu
Sonali92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hey awesome OS...hahaha if this happens in the show i think then we have the best cvs in the world because that's something that nobody would ever expect...but Madhu isn't so...her heart is pure and too good think like this...but i think if rk really betrays her then she will turn into the Madhu in your OS...

really nice job
..Aliya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice OS but I don't think this will happen in the show

Last night I couldn't sleep cause of the promo I always thought how heartbroken madhu would be and RK can't do this but ur OS gave me strength that madhu can fight back

so thanks a lot for the OS and the PM :)
..Adeeba.. thumbnail
omg!!! i can't beleive it. imagining if this happens in show, revenge from madhu's side and a tit for tat.
really nice OS.
so me thinking now ki kahi aisa hi ho gaya toh. 
afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i like the idea of Bittuji teaming up with Madhu.
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
so here madhu ditched Rk great
Revenge pe revenge
Loved it mayu
aahaaan_rk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aah!!!!!!!how I wish this madhu wud replace the one in the serial

Good os though!I like the way how u keep it short sweet and simple 😳
naty87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mindblowing,  2 bad  in reality we wont see that but hey this is Madhubala  we will see more interesting twists in the future and a strong Madhu😊