Mazzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sajid Khan is a horrendous judge i mean 1 week it's because people don't show enough dance then its not enough entertainment.. he's totally messed up in his head.. why oh why is he a judge on a dance show when his movies are full of shit makes no sense and has girls dancing in bikinis..

I hate how he picks on sargun and ravi and yes i do hope they go to the finals as jai and mahi seem to be a fav for all the judges which i think is unfair towards the rest..

Watch This vid u'll totally get me..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-UQrFOJEek&list=SPAM7IOZnvD2GNfP0FaEqkvzwZUxtH41yI&index=76

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

809123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mazzy

Sajid Khan is a horrendous judge i mean 1 week it's because people don't show enough dance then its not enough entertainment.. he's totally messed up in his head.. why oh why is he a judge on a dance show when his movies are full of shit makes no sense and has girls dancing in bikinis..

I hate how he picks on sargun and ravi and yes i do hope they go to the finals as jai and mahi seem to be a fav for all the judges which i think is unfair towards the rest..

Watch This vid u'll totally get me..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-UQrFOJEek&list=SPAM7IOZnvD2GNfP0FaEqkvzwZUxtH41yI&index=76

I don't think he picks on sargun..he told them a truth, which is great coz sargun rocked it in last two performances👏
Dhoxi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i really really hate sajid how he says ...
809123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhoxi

i really really hate sajid how he says ...

yup..he can say all those things in a nicer way too
I thinks the struggle he did in his life made him like that
but I like him coz I can still c good in him😭
Dhoxi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bwtsweetu

yup..he can say all those things in a nicer way too
I thinks the struggle he did in his life made him like that
but I like him coz I can still c good in him😭

For a while i thought that as well .. it's sad to hear it about his struggle ... I wish he could be like more nicer to contestant and think them as a part of family
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The person who cannot behave well with others ...is not praise worthy ...doesnt matters how many difficulties he have faced...
Mazzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
so judging a dance show on the basis of entertainments right? not motivating others is right?.. hurting people feelings is right?..talking in a arrogant way to another person is right?.. the way he said the father thing is sick.. ravi meant well
809123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mazzy

so judging a dance show on the basis of entertainments right? not motivating others is right?.. hurting people feelings is right?..talking in a arrogant way to another person is right?.. the way he said the father thing is sick.. ravi meant well

...sajid judges it correctly
I find sajid very motivating..I don't know abt u
I don't think he ever hurt anybody

only moving body is not a dance
dance contains expressions too...be it comedy, crying, smiling etc
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sajjis is arrogant and this is dance show ,should not show favourism which he is doing. Karan and nisha's dance was not that good . Both the judges said they r expecting more dance .Sajjid said i like this .