Ariya SS: Zindagi Gulzar Hain Note - Page 6

Samaira32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Guyz... As promised here is my new story... I hope you enjoy.. This is just the intro part...  

...Zindagi Gulzar Hain...

It was a normal day in the house of Major Verma and his wife Mrs. Shreya Verma ( a lawyer by profession) ... Asking their daughter Riya Verma to get married... Seeing no other way Mrs. Verma decided to fix the wedding to a police officer coz she knew her daughter wanted to get into that field rather was in that field and she wanted somebody of the same proffesion as her life partner... Who knew better than Mrs. Shreya that in this profession there is no time for falling in love.. You have to be so much involved in cases and all that its difficult to have a family, to fall in love... Before her daughter gets into seniorship and involve herself in all this she wanted her to settle down.. This time she had herself said yes to the guys family... Now was the toughest part getting Riya Verma ready... It took pestering on both the husband and wife's part and  even they had to resort to blackmailing...

"Riya beta, agar iss baar seedhe se taiyaar nahi huye toh hum dono aap se baat nahi karenge..."

"Haan baby, Mumma theek keh rahi hain... Aaj aap ko yeh karna padega warna..."

"WARNA?/ Warna kya papa???? " screamed the fiesty Riya...

"Ufff beta aise nahi chillate... Sasural mein aisa nahi karte...?"

"MUMMA, mujhe nahi karne koi shaadi waadi..."

"Beta, agar aaj  nahi aayi neeche toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga.. I will not talk to you..." she removed a beautiful dress and threw it on the bed... She stared at her husband and left the room to see if everything was as she planned...

"Papa, aap ki princess ko yeh dress pehenna padega... " Riya made a face and looked at her dad to gain some support from him...

"Nahi beta, not today.. Yeh dress tacky ho yah jo bhi.. You have to wear it... Meri officer beti.. Please..."

"Theek hain papa only for you..."

What Riya's stastical brain didnt get was why was her mother getting her dressed as a bride when the guy's family was only paying them a visit... Oh whatever shee got inside the washroom and dressed into this dress... Imagine Riya in this... She knew her mother was cooking something in her mind which she didnt knew...

"Well, lets see Riya baby..."

Riya's mother for sure was planning something.. She didnt allow Riya's friends to go and meet Riya because she knew her police officer daughter would doubt something and create a hungama...

Meanwhile on the other side Senior Inspector Arjun Suryakant Rawte was being pressurised by his family to get married... He was standing here with his friends and giving his famous glare to his best friend Sameer Rathod...

"Yaar Arjun, meri shaadi hogayi hain toh isme kya problem hain???? Tu mat kar..."

"Sameer Dam Singh Rathore, tum bhool gaye ho ki tum mere best friend ho..."

"Haan Arjun, ab mujhe shaadi karni thi to maine karli..."

"Bahut  badiya kaam kiya.. Ab maa mere peeche padi hain, ki main bhi shaadi karlo... Woh bhi najaane kisse... Riya Verma koi Major Verma ki beti hain..."

"Tu na kardeta..."

"Sam ab tak toh naa hi kar raha hoon.. Ab maa ne bhi ultimatum diya hain... "

"Dekh toh le ek baar.. Shayad tujhe achi lage yaar..."

He kicked something on the ground and turned around to go when he saw Ankita - his friend, his bhabhi, his best friend's wife...

"Kyun Arjun, meri shaadi se aapko problem hain..?"

"Nahi Ankie, aisa nahi hain.. Woh bas..."

"Main samajh gayi Arjun. Its just that Rathore ko dekhkar Aunty wants you as well to settle down..."

"Yea ankie... And i dont want to..."

"Arjun, we know each other from college days but you never liked anyone.. Hamare group se bhi tumhe koi pasand nahi aayi. Ab aunty bhi chahiti hongi na ki unka beta shaadi karle..."

"Haan bhabhi, lekin mujhe bina bataye engagement... "

"Engagement hain aur uske ek hafte baad shaadi, chat mangni pat biya..."

Suddenly two girls came running there...

"Arjun Rawte is getting engaged and iska koi hype nahi hain..."

Arjun looks at Sameer and does a facepalm.. "Bas inki hi kami thi..."

They come and hug Arjun congratulating him...

"Yaar tum log hug kar rahe ho yaa maar rahe ho..."

Ayesha and Aliya - two sisters who know Arjun and Rathore since childhood and were together.. Ayesha was in the same field as them but Aliya decided to join the navy.. And they treated Arjun and Sameer as their brothers except that they always got their way in everything... Ankita was the bhabhi to all these overgrown children... And today was the engagement or shaadi or something of Arjun Suryakant Rawte and Riya Verma...  That was planned by both the Rawte and Verma families'.

Kaisa hoga inka Milan aur kaise nibhegi  - aage dekho'.

Need loongg huge comments.. I hope you like it.. This story is dedicated to my friends ' Ankita (MisHumptyDumpty), Queen.Bee  & fatima15'  I hope you guyz like it' Im sorry if I miss someone' In this story there is no past.. This a story about their life.. How they fight together with the problems and do they face it together or will they split??? I hope you like it.. Please share ua comments and suggestions' Waiting for it'

Love

Sara

Edited by Samaira32 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Christeee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh waiting for more it was awesome
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
wow cool u r back with a bang... Nice start... plot s really different nd intresting...sure dere will be fireworks whn Riya comes to knw abt it nd fun to watch... update soon...PM whn u update 
pihu_angad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
grt start...😊
continue soon dear
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautifully written my dear...

Both of them don't want to marry...

tab toh dhamaka hi hoga...

Papa ki beti riya...she was so cute...

RR friends...

Nice and very refreshing...

I hope there is first meet soon...

waiting for next part...
plzz pm me next part!!!
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb start..!!!
loved it..!!!
ariya in arranged marriage..!!! wow..!!!πŸ˜‰
loved rathore raute friendship...!!!
cant wait fr d nxt part..!!!
continue soon..!!!
plz pm me wenevr u update..!!!
thx..!!!
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Unres

Story first.
OMGEEE this is super cute! Riya the ultimate moma dada girlly. πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ
[reminded me of Parineeti in Ladies vs Vicky Bahl] 
Single child kaafi ladd pyar se hi bari huyi haii!! Ohh my gooosshh it was just sooo cuutee!!! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Arjun and Sameer πŸ˜†
did i read Sameer Damm? πŸ˜‰ :D Aahhahahhahahahaha! That was sooo soos soo cute. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€£
Sameer asking not to get married to Arjun how cute ahhahahahhahahahahaa πŸ€£
Shaadi ka laadoo jo khaye woh pachtayee jo na khayee woh bhi pachtayee!! hahahhaha πŸ€£

Wait! Wait Wait! πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²
That was Ankita Rathore. Arjun called her Ankie?! Wait πŸ˜²
res in that part. πŸ˜†

The girls. ohh myy gooshh they are just sister like. hope to see some sister brotherly love among them. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

And you know how badly good are you? 😳 i guess you know so i wont waste my words on it. LOL πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

i am still in state of shock. gave my first thoughts. baki kaltak ke liye RES.  

this is soo beautiful that it made me cry. πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ πŸ€—
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 11 years ago
Lionscorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow superb   πŸ‘
aroojarain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow.. gr8 start..:) nyc story.. waitng for update continue soon :)
sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
grt start...😊
continue soon dear
loved it..!!!!