DIVINE LOVE MG SS Epilouge Page 161 27/6/2013

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
                          INTRODUCTION

HI Friends yesterday i become IF - dazzler. Yiepeee... Sorry this is none of your bussiness. My point is that i was so happy last night and thinking about MAANEET my fav hobby and one new idea came to me. So here is my new idea in form of story for you guys. Hope you will love it too. 😊 Edited by richa_kapoor - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Character sketch

CAPT.MAAN SINGH KHURANA:
an ruthless and strong army officer. Threat for enemies. But this rough and tough guy having a very soft corner for his sister only. He can do anything for her. Age-32

GEET HANDA:
very sweet calm and simple girl. Age-27

DAIMA:care taker of Geet handa. Age - 55
Edited by richa_kapoor - 11 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
PROLOGUE

where there is love there is life. Life never ends. Only the disperced heat stop beating. But when life send true love in that disperced heart,it again start beating and start living life again. Only have to faith in love and god. Every species have his / her soul mate but when one meet them no one told accurately..
Mostly Love started from eyes... Which means somewhere Physical attraction is involved but the love which startes from heart rather then eyes is calls Divine Love... Which needs no attraction you fall for the person only not to his/her personality...Pure Divine Love which is long lasts...Edited by richa_kapoor - 11 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
INDEX

PART 1 - SCROLL DOWN

PART 2 - PAGE NO 15

PART 3 - PAGE NO 22

PART 4 - PAGE NO 34

PART 5 - PAGE NO 42

PART 6 - PAGE NO 50

PART 7 - PAGE NO 64
Part-8 -page 75 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3420019?pn=75

PART - 9 PAGE NO 88 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/79388342

PART 10 - PAGE NO 94 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3420019?pn=94
part 11- page no 118
part 12 pg- 131
last part pg- 148
epilouge-pg-161Edited by richa_kapoor - 10 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

❤️DEVINE LOVE

part - 1
Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr

This world is full of uncounatable species. So how can one is able to find his/her true soul mate. Weired que but thinkable.once an itellectual tells that Love is blind..is int it? If yes then how can 1 find true love.

For him his only sister his whole world. He is hard,he is tough. Man of his words. Professionaly an army officer. When he attacks on enemies,they start seeking for a space to hide themselves. He is ruthless and a pride of army force. But when its come to his kiddo sister,he trun into a soft butter. Totaly opposite man he bcm when he is with his sister. He is very excited as his leave is granted. He is going back to his life,his sister,his only world. After his parents died,it was his sister who gave a courage to him to live and fought with life.

His train hit the station on time. He jumped outside with his luggage bag on his back. His eyes searching for her only,as he alredy informed his sister about his arrival. His heartbeat raised and made him restless after not seeing her at the station. He took taxi and rushed towrds his home. The suddrounding at his home he sences doesnt feels him pleasent. His steps turn heavy. He take baby steps and reached to the main door. He rangs the bell but no one came to open the doors. He get worried more and impatiently press the bell conti. When after so long he dont get any responce he broke the door and scan his house. His dark brown eyes is filled with strange fear. Whole house is seemed life less. He straight run to his sister's room.

'SHREYAAA',a loud and painful shriek come out of his mouth after saw his sister hanging with a fan. He immediately untied the rope and bring her back to down in his lap. But it was too late. He fails to save her. She is alredy died. He patted her cheek to wake up her,but she this time she sleeps,not for awakening any more. Her limp and lifeless body is embraced in his strong arms and he cried like a small child who lefted alone in this ruthless world. Hearing his crying voice many neighbours came. All were in shocked. No one have any ans for this shocking incident. A 23 year old girl,full of life,very bubbly,why ends her life. This is not acceptable for anyone. Some of them do arrangment for her funeral,but he not ready to burn her. He was sitting holding her dead body in his arms. 2 matured and senior men com to him and managed to compell him to take her for her funeral. For whom he always dreamed of carrying her palanquin,today is carrying her funeral bier on his shoulders. He moved lifelessly carrying her. Priest read mantras and gave him fire stick. He last time saw her face. Numerous tears poured from his dark eyes. He kissed her last time. Today he broke completely more then on the day when he gave mukhagni to his parents body. His hands shuddred badly. He cant. He cant set fire to her. Priest hold his hand and gave him strength to do it. He closed his eyes and set fire to her funeral bier. In few hours it coverted into a ashes. He constantly staring the view sitting alone there. Next whole day he sitting like a dead body there. Priest came and collect her ashes in a small crock and handover it to him. He do complete last ritual and wave it in a river. This leave he thinks is gonna be its best holiday as he is going to spend time with her after whole 2 years,but it converted itno his worst nightmare. His sister,his small angel is going very far away from him. He is breathing,but no enthusasim is remain in him like before. He only carrying the burden of his empty meaningless life. Whole day and night he drowned himself in alcohal,so may he get rid of her memories. But every time her smily face come to his face he cursed himself more. 7 days paased 2 her death and he slept on his bed limp. Suddenly aphone rang and broke his sleep. He opened his dizzy eyes and somhow carry himself and ans the call.

'hello mam,i m calling from hospital to remind you about ur appoinment.',a strange voice shake his all sences.

'who's this?kisse bat krni hai apko.',his voice is trembling.

'ji aap kon?',she enquired.

'i m capt. Maan Singh Khurana.aap kon hai?',he introduced himslf.

'sir i m calling frm xyz hospital.sir aaj Shreya mam ka appoinment hai Dr.mehra k sath wai remind krwane k liye call kiya tha',her words shaked him more.

'appoint.kis baat k liye? Shreya ko kya hua tha?'he cm bak 2 hs all sences and enquired curiously.

'sir ghbrane wali koi bat nai hai bas routine check up hai. Pregnancy me reg.chek up jaruri hota hai.',she innocntly blast a bomb on him.

'r u mad or somthing?meri behan ki to abi shadi b nai hui thi',he roars as loud as he can.

'sorry sir lekin main sach keh rai hu.aap chahe to unki reports dekh skte hai',she scared and drop d call instantly.

Maan's fists tighten nd his mind violate completely...
Edited by richa_kapoor - 11 years ago
-gurtimaniac- thumbnail
Congrats on becoming dazzler

Congrats for new story

Waiting for update
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
NOTE

HI FRIENDS I KNOW THIS IS NOT MY STYLE AND START WITH A SADDY UPDATE. BUT I NEED YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE. SO KEEP SOME PATIENCE AND ENJOY READING 😊Edited by richa_kapoor - 11 years ago
-gurtimaniac- thumbnail
Nice start

Maan is totally broken seeing his baby sister lifeless

Shreyaa was pregnant was a total shocking news for Maan
dhakdhak22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congo meri doll😊

wow new ff👏

congo on new ff⭐️

nice start dear but sad part😭
singh24 thumbnail

Valentine smiley 178

image      Dear...
  Nice start...Love it...
  Maan to pahale hi ruthless hei...ab aage kya hoga..???
  His Sis was prag...hmmm .. gadbad...😕
  Waiting...

Valentine smiley 168 Valentine smiley 168