Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Nithi i agree with you that bhoomi character is grrr but he played it very well 👍🏼 and the entire episode was a good one. Too bad i could not give full updates but i would really suggest to watch this episode.

Looks like Vani got Rani married to swarni.. which means maybe something on marriage had annoyed or made their father angry pola??

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update
Vani demanding answer. Bhoomi talked too much.
Why bhoomi hating Swami this much. why Vani not talking to Rani? some mystery to be revealed.
Vani and Swamy emotional talk. Rani with tears hearing Sawmy praise. this entire gang super kalakkal.
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rathna thanks da for the lovely update Boomi 👎🏼 good he can leave then the house will be happy with out his nasty comments
he is going to lose his business and end up in the streets mmm i wish then he will shut his mouth
i think Swami loves Rani and her father didn't like Swami may be this is the big mistry that Vani supported Swami and Rani love matter
Rajesh going to get it - what a coincdence that he has to meet her brothers in a dramatic situvations funny ah🤣
Swami stole the show
pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey guys can someone cover up for me for this Friday...forgot i had midterm..please and thank you
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Sri..

Bhoomi's mom is not with her sons!! she asked Bhoomi .. vani innum maralaya !!
hopper_ocean thumbnail
thanks for the updates sri !!

woh so gayathir and santhi is here vaa.. in metti oli both were MIL DIL and now as Mother Daughter 😆 Okay i am confused with the way mother asking son if vani innum maralaiya nu... something is not right there. Further son is rich but mother sister living a normal style 🤔 ... and mother has not even ask about her other son also swami 😲

cute the way Rani calls and forces Bhoomi to come back home. Vani seem to be very stern when ever she talks to bhoomi yet she wants to have a good relationship with him?? Bhoomi at times i notice talks soft but Vani never had the soft face when ever she talks to bhoomi 😕

hopper_ocean thumbnail

Originally posted by: pokkiri26

hey guys can someone cover up for me for this Friday...forgot i had midterm..please and thank you

will take care of it!!
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Just realized that even the house Bhoomi's mother is staying in is the same house used for Saroja's father in Metti Oli.
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Friday's episode was good and i wonder if is Swami really Bhoomi's brother since his mother doesn't mentions about him. And to make things worse, she is going to come and stay with them to create problems between Vani and Bhoomi. The metti oli mother in law is back 😕
271043 thumbnail
cut to cut (sun music) showed vani rani .. i think we will see the cake scene this monday.😉 will post the link when it's uploaded on their utube channel.