Posted: 11 years ago
Arjun Rawte- 22 yrs. old, 3 year in college
Sameer Rathore- 22 yrs. old, 3 year in college
Riya Mukherjee- 20 yrs. old, 1st year in college
Shree- 20 yrs. old, 1st year in college
Chotu- 20 yrs. old, 1st year in college

Arjun and Sameer are best friends
Riya, Shree, and Chotu are best friends

Arjun stood outside of college, "Man I am late, if mom finds out she's gonna kill me." Just then Riya taps on his shoulder "What do you think your doing standing out here." Arjun tried to tell her but Riya cuts him off. "Just because your little handsome, that doesn't mean you distract others from becoming something in their life." Riya changes her tome and nicely tells him "Please study and her others study, it is a free advice, it's better if you take it." Bell rings and Riya walks away. Sameer comes to Arjun. Arjun tells him everything and says "Who is she, that gave me a free advice." "Well at least we know that she is in our college, it will be easier to find out who she is" said Sameer. Next day, Arjun and Sameer sees Riya sitting with 2 boys. Arjun and Sameer goes to them, and Arjun looks directly at Riya. "What" said Riya. Arjun continue to look at her. "What are you starring at" said Riya. "You" said Arjun, "I can't believe that you gave me an advice." "Do you even know who I am" said Riya. "Name-Riya, Age 20 Yrs. old, 1st year in college and you think that you can give a free advice to 3rd year student, Arjun Suryakant Rawte" said Arjun. Riya said ok really fast and leaves from there. In class Riya, Shree, and Chotu are sitting. "Riya I can't believe that you just from there without giving that Arjun Rawte an answer" said Shree. "Can't Shree, Arjun Rawte is a senior" said Chotu. " So what, if he is a senior, it's just that he doesn't know me" said Riya. Arjun and Sameer enter the class, and look around. Arjun's gaze stops at Riya, and Arjun gives her a simile. Riya can't believe that Arjun Suryakant Rawte gave her a simile, without knowing Riya smiled back at him. Sameer, Shree, and Chotu sees this and starts singing "Kab tak chup baithen ab to kuchh hai bolna... Kuch tum bolo kuchh hum bolein o dholna..." Arjun and Riya gives them a "shut up" look. Arjun and Sameer are taking. "Sameer I am in love'' said Arjun. "Is it Riya" said Sameer. "Yes" said Arjun. "Just go and express yourself she will say yes because I could see love for you in her eyes" said Sameer. Shree and Chotu are telling Riya and same thing. Finally both take courage to tell each other. Arjun and Riya are talking to each other on the terrace. "I want to tell you something Riya" said Arjun. "I want to say something as well" said Riya. "Ok lets say it together" said Arjun. 1, 2, 3 I LOVE YOU
                     THE END

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aroojarain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow.. gr8 dear..:) it was so sweet :)
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
love at first sight😳
couldnt believed that Riya was giving advice to Arjun😆, but still that lead to their love story😉
awesome :) loved it
can't believe riya gave free advice to Arjun ðŸ˜†

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oye...
It was superb...
Beautifully written...
Love at first sight,huh...
Well executed...
Sneha113 thumbnail