hona tha pyaar hua mere yaar <3
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Haye Allah kitna intezar hai humein
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just watched episode 9 ..I didn't get a chance to last week..and it was pretty intense. Zaroon's mentality proved to be beyond disgusting. The way he talked about Kashaf in the library was just awful. To think he'd be careful talking about someone like that in a LIBRARY? lol..Usama was right, anyone could've heard him and eventually Kashaf would've found out anyway. I felt horrible for Kashaf in this episode. How can you not feel bad when you've literally just been called...trash?

Needless to say Sanam was exceptional and so was Fawad. On a lighter note, I loved the scene between them where Kashaf tells him I will only tell you the year, not the date of my birthday. lol

Now, have to watch episode 10. Oh and I can not stand Mehreen's appearance in this drama..she's a good looking lady, yet it's surprising how they can make her look so hideous with so much makeup, ugly hair and weird wardrobe.
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
I will watch on weekend :D
Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
may be that dhoka thing is when zaroon get the letter from some relative of kashaf (after their marriage) which states that kashaf and her brother in law was much in love but mother of her brother in law choose kashaf younger sister for her son. and they are still in love. and he feel betrayed by kashaf.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Khoobsurat larkiyan khamosh hi achi lagti hain 😆
RIYANSH_AUDREY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Uzma005

may be that dhoka thing is when zaroon get the letter from some relative of kashaf (after their marriage) which states that kashaf and her brother in law was much in love but mother of her brother in law choose kashaf younger sister for her son. and they are still in love. and he feel betrayed by kashaf.

Does they marriage break up after that ???
Maahii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RIYANSH_AUDREY

No the marriage doesnt break but kashaf leaves the house & then zaroon realizes how difficult it is to live without K & he goes to K to bring her back 😳
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RIYANSH_AUDREY

For a while but then they get together back again!
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww Fariha!
Whats upp !?
I'm here after ages! 😃