abhayfan thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

First of all, thanks for keeping us here in the USA up to date with Astitva. The last few updates have been focused on Neha, Abhi and Simran. And ofcourse Manas and the prison stuff.

However could someone update me on whatever happened to Nagma and Manu. Here in the USA he has just applied and been accepted into the army and Nagma AGAIN has said she is leaving. Are they totally out of the story now? I hope so because I was not to fond of their characters.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
From what I remember, Manu took a posting with the army far away from where Simran lives and went away. Have no idea what happened to Nagma, probably Manu took her and his son also along with him. They are out of the serial for good I think. Don't see any sign of them returning.
ExoticDivinity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yah from what i saw yesteday, simran tells manu "best of luck" and shook gauri's hand very nicely...i guess she accepted his apology, but i think that manu leaves and he takes nagma and his son with him and gauri too, because that way they can start a new life together and move on....nagma is just guilty thats why she keeps saying she will leave, but i think if she really wanted to, she would have left....either way, they are not going to be there anymore. and i think neha deserves to be with abhi and abhi should be with her...because simran has her own life to deal with at this point.