Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Nach Baliye 5: Sajid Khan thinks Jai-Mahi will win the show

Dailybhaskar.com | Jan 24, 2013, 14:29PM IST
  • Article
  • Opinion (1)
EmailPrintComment
?

Couple-based dance reality show 'Nach Baliye 5', which kicked off with a bang, has been successful in grabbing eyeballs. The celebrity couple, which is now making headlines, is Jai and Mahi, courtesy their ability to make other contestants feel insecure.

According to a source, "All three judges were recently heard praising Jai-Mahi's performance and one of them, famous director, Sajid Khan admitted that according to him, Jay and Mahi are the couple that will for sure win the title of 'Nach Baliye 5'. He also added that the couple will for sure make their way to the finale of the show. In fact, he asked the other contestants to take their efforts as warning."

Mahi got extremely emotional, all thanks to ace director Sajid Khan's comments. The actress was so overwhelmed that she broke down. She said, "Jay doesn't have patience at all. In fact, since morning he has been getting his face painted and it has taken him five hours before he got ready for the act." An emotional Mahi hugged Jay and told him that because of his this dedication she will always love him.

Does this confirm their chance to win the show?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
For god sake sajid you are judge there ..
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
iam a mahi fan.. however I feel that both of them have had experience before in JDLJ and know the ropes of such dance competition shows.. to pitch them against complete non dancers and for sajid to declare them as winners seems unfair.. may be they should be pitched against other winners to gauge their potential.. iam looking foward to that..

ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He shldnt say such a thing. Publicity
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its too early to declare them as winners. but the way jodis are getting eleminated, they will be left with jay-mahi or rahul-dimpy...
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the way things are going on..the finalists will include rahul-dimpy..so ergo, the other team HAS to win..lol...
MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I love them. I wish they win.
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Woah. I love both of them! 😳
Piggies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
TFS!
Jay and Mahhi truly deserve to win!😊

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

iam a mahi fan.. however I feel that both of them have had experience before in JDLJ and know the ropes of such dance competition shows.. to pitch them against complete non dancers and for sajid to declare them as winners seems unfair.. may be they should be pitched against other winners to gauge their potential.. iam looking foward to that..

So Hamlet, isn't it unfair for AMAR, who is a PROFESSIONAL dancer to be there as well!? And they did JDJ long long long ago, while Amar is a professional and he dances all the time.

It's totally fair.

Love,
Piggies🐷
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piggies

TFS!
Jay and Mahhi truly deserve to win!😊

So Hamlet, isn't it unfair for AMAR, who is a PROFESSIONAL dancer to be there as well!? And they did JDJ long long long ago, while Amar is a professional and he dances all the time.

It's totally fair.

Love,
Piggies🐷
hi mate, thanks for setting the facts right for me.. I guess now the only proper thing for me to say is.. may the best couple win.. in the meanwhile I will continue to enjoy both couples talents..
regards.. 😊 hammie..