Fahad Mustafa Interview

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Fahad has proved his mettle not only in acting but also a very good producer, model, and host. In short span of time he has made a prominent place in the entertainment industry. He started his career in 2002 in serial "Sheeshy ka Mahal". These days besides acting in dramas he is hosting a morning show on HUM TV " Jago Pakistan Jago"
Name: Fahad Mustafa aka Sunny Tunio
Birthday:
Zodia Sign: Cancer
Martial Status: Married
Favorite Color: Black & White
Favorite Food: Anything my wife cooks
Siblings: Three, Two brothers and one sister
Favorite Movie: Hera Pheri & Jab We Met
Favorite Drama: La Hasil
Favorite Role: Veena(Veena), Shaeed(Ashti),Pasha (Tair-e-Lahuti), Bhola (Yeh Zindgi Hai)
Favorite Perfume: Burberry Weekend,Silver Shadow Davidoff
Which project has been your favorite up till now and why?
I love every single role which I have performed. But a few are very close to my heart like 'Mastana Mahi', 'Main Abdul Qadir Hoon', and 'Aashti'.

Modeling, acting, and hosting, which one is your favorite?
I am an actor and acting is very close to my heart. I love acting because only acting brings out the best in me. Hosting is something different and that comes naturally to me. It is a simple and easy task because in it one does not portray any character. Those people who find it difficult is because they cannot speak without script. I never use script in hosting. I just go with the flow. It's very easy and I enjoy it too as I get break from acting.

Share your experience of hosting a morning show? And how is your show different from other shows?

I am doing a different show because the people I invite on my show are all common people. I hardly get celebrities on my show ever because I don't believe that one should invite celebrities everyday and talk to them. I try to solve the genuine problems of people.

Who was the biggest influence that inspired you to become an actor?
I had no such influence. My father never encourage me for acting. I wanted to be a dentist but due to certain reason I could not fulfill my dream. Then I got an offer for acting which I availed and it kick started my acting career.

What type of characters is your own personality reflected?
I have done both positive and negative roles but I cannot relate my personality to any of those characters which I have done. I am a family oriented person and do not like to be very social. Through out my life I have been a middle class person and I still want to be like that, I don't want to change myself.

What do you like about acting?

I would only say acting is fun and the best thing is I enjoy it every bit.

What factors have contributed to your success?
Success has no formula but I think hard work and support of people are the main factors.

Tell us about your upcoming projects?

I am starting a new play named 'Kankar' which is written by Umera Ahmed. Another play 'Wahshi' is in the pipeline.

Message for your fans:
Just be yourself, don't follow others and be Pakistani.