Kashaf's "average" looks in ZGH

sugarvision thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I dont understand why they keep mentioning that Kashaf is just average looking in Zindagi Gulzar Hain. Sanam Saeed is stunning. She is definitely more beautiful than any other girl on the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" while you may find Sanam stunning, I do in fact find her to be strictly average looking.

Anyways, the protagonist Kashaf is supposed to be average looking so they are merely pointing out the fact that it is Kashaf who is average looking and not the actress playing her per say.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I find Sanam to be pretty too.. More than Mehreen Raheel for sure.
She may not have perfect features but overall everything blends in together well on her face.
Plus her hair is so thick!
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Shez average lukin but carries herself gracefully thats y everyone thinks shez pretty !!
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well Sanam Saeed does have average looks..n Mehreen i think she's Pretty in real but in ZGH her get up is badd
Edited by Rabz_14 - 11 years ago
aashi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I find Sanam to be very pretty too - its not the typical pretty of women looking like barbie dolls but her strong features, amazing height and beautiful hair makes her extremely good looking.

She is made to look average though - with the unflattering shalwar kameez and chaddar on top.
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed ... ! Sanam has good looks but acting she is just amazing <33
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think Mehreen, Sanam they both look pretty average and I don't find any of them a good actor
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i think she's supposed to be 'average' in this phase of her life b/c she's focused on school more than on looks and she doesn't care what people think...even in the OST--she looks much more different most leap--more grooming, dressing classy, hair down, more make up...there's a transformation.

Sanam is very stunning, but her looks her def down played in the initial episodes in comparison to zaroon's sister and fiance, etc.