me in...
hello peepz...
Surish thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Darling!
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
He portrayed Prashant stupendously...he is a brilliant actor...he deserves more breaks in shows...it his bad luck that the character of Prashant has been a bad omen to the show as far as the TRPs are concerned, since the start...I would really want him to reappear as a complete villain in the sho sometime in furture but not now of course
-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
TBH...I started to like Prashant only because of VR...it was quite apparent that Prashant is going to turn things awry, but it was somewhat unexpected initially...then the story turned to the cancer story and it seemed sorrowful again, I remember how people were predicting that he must be faking but I was not accepting it then :(

He was brilliant on the 21st of January...those evil looks and smirks 😈..the way he brought his devilish streak to overshadow the erstwhile defeated father...Hats off to the writers and VR!!

What were your first thoughts about his posture and attitude here :
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah, i couldn't totally hate the character because this guy was off for the villain role from my POV..😳 he's really good.. i am planning to find some YT shows of him soon..i'd like to see how he fared as prince charming in his past works..
-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: villager00

yeah, i couldn't totally hate the character because this guy was off for the villain role from my POV..😳 he's really good.. i am planning to find some YT shows of him soon..i'd like to see how he fared as prince charming in his past works..

Oh yeah Enid, he seems to have a huge fan following...I don't know much about his earlier shows but I'd like to watch them now 😃
red.ocean thumbnail

I am a die hard Vineet Raina FAN... love him so very much ... he has always been a low profile celebrity, always giving power pack performances, always justified the characters he played every time ... very intense, genuine, natural , hard working , good looking , handsome ,

he has always tried and experimented , played different kind of roles and always scoring 100%, every time ...

LOVE AND RESPECT

LOVE YOU VINEET RAINA  

red.ocean thumbnail
amazing AWESOME  VINEET RAINA AT   Edited by red.ocean - 11 years ago
red.ocean thumbnail

IN IN IN IN ❤️

PLZZZ ADD ME 

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7