Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

When I thought of the word 'himmatwala', I couldn't think of anyone other that Ajay Devgn who could do justice to the role. He is a great actor and can portray emotions, anger and action effectively

when I think of the word 'himmatwala', I think of the audience which has and will suffer your movies!
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

gudgobar aur madhumakki
740920 thumbnail
^ Mumps & jaundice. πŸ˜†
662107 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DejaVu.

πŸ˜† Zebra babies.

🀣

Word Count: 0

662107 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bambogli

^ Mumps & jaundice. πŸ˜†

🀣 Mogs you are the best πŸ˜†
642126 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Radhe-

About Ajay-Tamanna pairing...

Deewar was having Shashi Kapoor - Neetu singh pairing whereas in real life they were having Chacha-Daughter-in-law relationship. When it was accepted, what's problem if our Top heroes working with young heroines?

Karishma Kapoor n Madhuri did try a comeback, did they succeeded, ppl won't even remember the films name they have done as comeback...

i also want Salman, Ajay, Akki should do movies with their age-group heroines, but after seeing results of dangerous ishq n aaja nachle, would prefer any heroine whom audience won't reject this much bad.

It is not just about working with younger girls. It's also about doing age-appropriate roles/pairings. I don't think Shashi was nearing 50 when he did Deewar!

The Khans-Kumar-Devgan sticking around with young girls till now and trying to pass off as conventional heroes is as obnoxious as that visibly aged Dilip Kumar playing lover to a much younger Leena Chandavarkar in Bairaag. The good thing is that in those days they'd start getting rejected. Nowadays they are not (thanks to twisted business model when films are declared hits in first 3 days!).

A film like Hum or Khuda Gawah is still tolerable because the hero also plays slightly older part in second half of the film. But not the ones where he's trying to pass off as a typical hero, who's not even married yet and is romancing a girl who looks like his daughter or niece.

I am definitely tired of seeing oldies with girls half or less than half their age and themselves also trying to pass off as young even as age is written all over their faces.
662107 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skepblun

Ajay looks like Tamannah's dad in pics! When the hell will audience wake up?

Sajid Khan deserves flops. If a Farah can get TMK why can't he get a flop? He's always been this insufferable, full of himself fatass since his Ikke Pe Ikka days on TV in 90s!

"I have done justice to original" - yeah as if original was a great film to begin with!

Sajid represents the NADIR of cinema. And I am ashamed of an actor of Ajay's calibre falling to such levels.

This trend is not going to change like it did in 80s. It won't change till younger actors do action films - and action films which have content (like 70s movies used to have). Action is the new trend and unlike 80s it has not been done to death for decades. Younger actors are foolishly stuck to rom coms which audience has seen enough since 90s. They should attempt classy action and make audience realise how they fit the bill better than these nearly 50 year olds, daddy types delivering kicks and punches! How I miss those Salim Javed classic masala! This trash being doled out now is insult to masala genre too!

we are being terrorised by this shitty Massy films revolution πŸ˜†
582918 thumbnail
🀒 i will laugh if the movie ain even a hit🀒
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wonder if SRK is free to slap Kunder's BIL... If he's busy, I wouldn't mind Ajay doing the needful either πŸ˜†
noorsand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Although I want this movie to be a hit for Ajay and Tamanah (she looks quite good)! But I wish the movie sort of does average business just so that Sajid gets a lesson! I hate his guts, her sister despite being nominated for best director is more modest than him.