Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -IHATEYOU-

If this film flops I promise I will never say Katrina a plastic doll.
Paccka Promise.
Please God make this film a big flop.

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

hasini009 thumbnail

If this film flops I promise I will never say Katrina a plastic doll.
Paccka Promise.
Please God make this film a big flop.

kya kanexan hai is phillum aur kat the Plastic Barbie Doll meinπŸ˜†

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I can't wait for the sequel.
659945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

decoction & milkπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Zebra babies.
642126 thumbnail
Ajay looks like Tamannah's dad in pics! When the hell will audience wake up?

Sajid Khan deserves flops. If a Farah can get TMK why can't he get a flop? He's always been this insufferable, full of himself fatass since his Ikke Pe Ikka days on TV in 90s!

"I have done justice to original" - yeah as if original was a great film to begin with!

Sajid represents the NADIR of cinema. And I am ashamed of an actor of Ajay's calibre falling to such levels.

This trend is not going to change like it did in 80s. It won't change till younger actors do action films - and action films which have content (like 70s movies used to have). Action is the new trend and unlike 80s it has not been done to death for decades. Younger actors are foolishly stuck to rom coms which audience has seen enough since 90s. They should attempt classy action and make audience realise how they fit the bill better than these nearly 50 year olds, daddy types delivering kicks and punches! How I miss those Salim Javed classic masala! This trash being doled out now is insult to masala genre too!
870349 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skepblun

Ajay looks like Tamannah's dad in pics! When the hell will audience wake up?

Sajid Khan deserves flops. If a Farah can get TMK why can't he get a flop? He's always been this insufferable, full of himself fatass since his Ikke Pe Ikka days on TV in 90s!

"I have done justice to original" - yeah as if original was a great film to begin with!

Sajid represents the NADIR of cinema. And I am ashamed of an actor of Ajay's calibre falling to such levels.

This trend is not going to change like it did in 80s. It won't change till younger actors do action films - and action films which have content (like 70s movies used to have). Action is the new trend and unlike 80s it has not been done to death for decades. Younger actors are foolishly stuck to rom coms which audience has seen enough since 90s. They should attempt classy action and make audience realise how they fit the bill better than these nearly 50 year olds, daddy types delivering kicks and punches! How I miss those Salim Javed classic masala! This trash being doled out now is insult to masala genre too!

Even Salman Bhais movies? πŸ˜•
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

New Poster

Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
bhaad mein jaaye yeh movie...bas meri tamanna ko achche movies mein kaam milne ko miley iske baad
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
its a brainless masala!!! after some terrible experience last year i would neva go 4 a masala movie b8r to watch it on home video where u can fast forward!!!!
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

About Ajay-Tamanna pairing...

Deewar was having Shashi Kapoor - Neetu singh pairing whereas in real life they were having Chacha-Daughter-in-law relationship. When it was accepted, what's problem if our Top heroes working with young heroines?

Karishma Kapoor n Madhuri did try a comeback, did they succeeded, ppl won't even remember the films name they have done as comeback...

i also want Salman, Ajay, Akki should do movies with their age-group heroines, but after seeing results of dangerous ishq n aaja nachle, would prefer any heroine whom audience won't reject this much bad.