RAGINI KHANNA... REAL, STRONG & SMART

SuShaanRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
GUYSSS... HI...!!!!!
SO DIS IS SANIYA,,,,,,,,,,πŸ˜ƒ

DIS NEW TOPIC IS ALL RELATED TO OUR VERY OWN RAGINI KHANNA JI...πŸ˜ƒ

SO... OUR CUTIPIE IS A ALWAYS TREAT 2 WATCH HER ON SCREEN OR OFF SCREEN...πŸ˜ƒ.πŸ‘ SHE IS JUST AN AMAZING PERSONALITY... & ANY1 CAN RELATE WID HR SOOO... ESILY & EVEN DER ARE SO MANY THINGS WHICH 1 CAN LEARN 4M HER AS A PERSON...

I M REALLY GET IMPRESED WID HER...WHEATHER ITS  ABOUT HER CONFIDENCE, HER STRONG VIEWS, SPECIALLY A CLEAR THINKING WITHOUT KEEPING ANY QUESTION ABOUT IT ( AS DER WILL B  LOTS OF  STUDY BEHIND IT ... I M SUREπŸ‘) , HER APPROACH TO OTHER PERSON,  & MOST IMPORTANTLY  HER VIEW ON ANY TOPIC OR ANY THING WITHOUT HESITATION...πŸ‘β­οΈ SHE JUST STEAL DAT MOMENT OR SITUATION WID HER SMARTNESS...πŸ‘β­οΈ

I THINK.. SHE IS D ONE... 2 WHOME I CAN ALWAYS LOOK UPTO...
SHE IS REALLLY A  REAL PERSON...WHO CAN NEVER GO WRONG... πŸ‘

SERIOUSLY... FEEL VERY PROUD 2 BE HER FAN...

THANKS 4 READING...πŸ˜ƒ

SO ... RAGINI FANS... COME JOIN  HERE... ON MY POST.. & DO SHARE "WHAT QUALITY U LYK ABOUT RAGINI MOST...πŸ˜ƒ"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She is Straight forward,bindass...& I love her smile and expressive nature!
And she has a nice sense of humour too...
She is a down to earth person.I was not her fan before this show but now,I must say..I'm her fan !
Edited by Lailakadexter - 11 years ago
I love her smile...
She is a treat to watch and especially her friendship with Sanaya was too good...🀣
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ragini is Such a honest and open minded person ! πŸ€— She is true to her self , she is being what she is! not faking for anything! love her β€οΈ
Angelina_msn thumbnail
RAGINI IS SUCH A LOSER... I LIKED HER WHEN I WATECH HER IN JHALAKH DEKHLAJA... BUT SEEING HER IN THIS SHOW... I HATE THE WAY SHE TREAT OTHERS... SUCH A JEALOUS EMO...
sumreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
frankly speaking i m not a fan of sanaya bt seeing this show ,her softness has made me her fan .and regarding ragini i liked her as suhana bt as ragini herself i wud say get well soon 
-Saba- thumbnail
dnt agree with this.
neither she is good host nor a good  guest ..
she lost all respect from my side ...
such  a jealous and self lover..person
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I never was a fan of her because I don't know her but her real life personality I must say she needs to grow up!  Edited by IshqSufiyana - 11 years ago
-Saba- thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshqSufiyana

I never never a fan of her because I don't know her but her real life personality I must say she needs to grow up! 

πŸ‘πŸΌ
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angelina_msn

RAGINI IS SUCH A LOSER... I LIKED HER WHEN I WATECH HER IN JHALAKH DEKHLAJA... BUT SEEING HER IN THIS SHOW... I HATE THE WAY SHE TREAT OTHERS... SUCH A JEALOUS EMO...

lol, u barely know her! dont just her by the way she is being presented on tv! they usually edit come parts if it goes opposite the image of what they are trying to make of that person! Ragini isnt as mean as she is being presented , there are probably some other parts where she was nice but they editted it