Ekta Kaul to quit Rab Se Sohna Isshq?

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Ekta Kaul to quit Rab Se Sohna Isshq?
Ekta Kaul
Nothing seems to be going right for one of the popular GEC's, Zee TV. 

After one of the popular faces of the channelAnkita Lokhande quitting their big ticket showPavitra Rishta, the latest we hear that Ekta Kaulanother actress of their leading show Rab Se Sohna Isshq, has put in her papers. 

TOI.com was the first to report that the actress was facing a lot of problems on the sets of Rab Se Sohna... and the inside news is that Ekta is currently serving her six months notice period. She will bid adieu to the show in the month of April 2013. 

Sources from the sets inform us that Ekta who debuted on TV with Rab Se... was not happy with the show as she was continuously harassed on the sets and was facing a lot of problems from the production house (Jay Mehta & Kinaari Mehta Productions). It is also heard that Ekta and Producer Kinnari Mehta were not in good terms with each other and they also got into an argument many a times. The petite actress has been contemplating to quit the show but each time the channel and production house managed to convince her to stay on for some more time. 

When contacted, Ekta said, "No comments." 

When quizzed on her spat with Producer Kinnari Mehta, the actress said, "I would not like to comment anything on this." 

We tried contacting, Kinnari Mehta but she remained unavailable for comment. 

Well, with the lead actress Ekta quitting the show, the future of the show is a big question mark. 

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Ekta-Kaul-to-quit-Rab-Se-Sohna-Isshq/articleshow/18134081.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akki_Kundal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hope for the best . fingers crossed . if they do , change ekta . . . i am gone . . . . i will quit .
babygirl198722 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i aint give her wrong at all they have her as a wh**e in the show love daljeet pregnant with his baby but married to ranveer and like now she confuse because she falling back in love with ranveer now and dislike daljeet now so i confuse she confuse and everybody confuse.

would miss her though
Edited by babygirl198722 - 11 years ago
...Rishab... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

seems rssi has been casted an evil eye,lol.from the begining the show is facing too many problems.first director,now female lead,only god knows what is to happen in future

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Visha. So Ekta Will Quit. Good She Needs To Do Ssomething Else.
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Something seems very much wrong with the PH. so many news of problems. TFS visha
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Visha 😊.

Its truly sad if she really leaves cause i really liked her as an actress, she has great potential.
motherhen thumbnail
from ranveer to daljeet to ranveer ,seems like they cant decide who they wants her to be with .
Thanks for sharing Visha...
Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think show should be end instead of quitting the lead actress.