Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow arnav is so protective am glad kushi was able to discover that ameen is gonna be engaged and thanku for the long update though it was late am glad it.was long my favourite part was where arnav thinks to himself about the four days spent with kushi
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Oooh My Gabbar is back! And with a bang. So happy :)

These two in spite of their opposite natures create a perfect picture, don't they? Warm and comforting and lovely, like they complete each other, just perfect. Both besotted by the other too, physically and emotionally. He notices everything about her and nothing about him misses her eyes. He even senses her presence! 

The night is young and I am so excited to know what lies ahead. She does look wonderful tonight and to top that she is high and aware that this Ameen business is nothing.. ooh ab kya hoga

Welcome back dear, I'm already waiting for the next update :) 

PS - Now I want to buy Shalimar! 
citi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful dress. You have created the atmosphere so well...the manner in which this trip, the experiences, getting to know Arnav, all have been magical for her...like a dream, comes across. A young intelligent girl venturing out of her comfort zone and experiencing different facets of life and gaining in the process...nicely built up. Edited by citi - 11 years ago
RTlicious thumbnail
Oooh...loved the dress! and I simply can't wait for the next chapter...why do i have a feeling that something BIG is gonna happen...Raat baki...baat baki...ladki talli n ladka fida! hayye! waiting eagerly for sunday!! :)
xx
inajnar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NB,
Super update !!

Interesting point I noted was Khushi didnt get any present for NK though she got something for Arnav...
Aparamegha thumbnail
I am so so glad that you have updated..was really missing this gem

Back to the update I just love your attention to detail style of writing...you really make it seem so real as if the readers are watching it all happening in front of them...

As for Arnav and Khushi all I can hope that they both listen to their heart soon...and go along with it..looking forward to the night...
dreamymaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Khushi's dress was stunning...good choice...and you wrote beautiful about the importance of perfume! ah! so true..

I also loved the concerned Arnav!
jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just brilliant...
w8ng for next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sruthiif thumbnail
loved the update,,,
both are drawn to each other...
waiting for the next part...
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the dress Khushi worefor the party. So they have become friends and admire and respect each other. What did Khushi buy for Arnav? Waiting to know. Will she accompany him to Paris? Waiting for sunday.