Sajid Khan :pls stop being biased :/

Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
well i know i am kind of late to make this post ...but ater watching Saturday-Sunday episodes i am highly pissed off now 😑😑😑.

what kind of judging is sajid khan doing.
he is the most unfair judge of all.

neither i am kushal-elena ,ravi-sargun fan nor i am karan -nisha fan.
but after last two episode i feel he really hate these 3 jodi's the most

i donno what problem he have with ravi & sargun... he criticized that girl so badly that when ever she comes on stage you can get that uncomyness that odd vibe from her .
he had that special look on his face which made them ..rather sargun more uncomfy...being dancer myself it's sad to see performer like that 😭😭...
you just can't brake anyone's soul & tell them to keep it up😑😑.. there should be constructive criticize

kushal -elena well ..he must hate them ..or love to hate them...i have no words for that

finally coming to nisha- karan ...they used fat suit & dance ..it must be really hard to dance like that... do i love that performance ..yes i do ...i enjoyed it to the core ...it was far entertaining then neelu-arvind last week

har baar to saajid bolta rehta hai it's not entertaining ...bhai mere plzz bata tere liye kya entertaining hai aur kon entertaining hai???????
you gave them 7 are you kidding me
he gave smita-ankush 9...why coz they were entertaining according to him😲... is he for real

if shifali-parag are out he was one of the reason for that

according to him only rahul-dimpy, neelu-arvind , ankush-smita are entertaining ...so i won't surprise to see one of them going far ahead then others thanks to saajid khan & his so called entertaining factor.🀒

plzzz stop being biased & be fair to all

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i wish they had chosen some better judges ... sajid is rude and overpowering ... i skip all judging part as they r reallly uncomfortable to watch .. he is very partial .. i wish we could eliminate him πŸ˜†
Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BlrBabe

i wish they had chosen some better judges ... sajid is rude and overpowering ... i skip all judging part as they r reallly uncomfortable to watch .. he is very partial .. i wish we could eliminate him πŸ˜†

lol... ditto feeling... me too wish the same
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@TM i completely agree wid u!!i m really pissed off wid him & his biased judging .the 3 jodis u mentioned,among those i m fan of Ravi-sargun or more u can say sargun fan tho i think Ravi is much better dancer than sargun but shes also a gud dancer.but its not that i m her fan so i m biased no i'd seen her performing so knew taht shes gud dancer.
and even i m feeling like u said that sargun is now feeling bit uncomfy now.and i m saying this bcoz i'd seen her bubbliness & calm nature in interviews & her gud dancing in colors golden petal awards & holi bash.
i don't know abt kushal-elena but i also felt that he doesn't like karan-nisha much.bcoz now i rembr after their 1st intro act he said that they r 2 sweet & wish i don't bcum diabetics. i don't know it was a compliment or a nasty sarcasm or a taunt.
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sargun was very very tense when she performed this week. i think sajid's comments have really affected her. they had edited most part of the sajid-sargun face off. if u see the unedited version, he has insulted them very badly.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ak75

sargun was very very tense when she performed this week. i think sajid's comments have really affected her. they had edited most part of the sajid-sargun face off. if u see the unedited version, he has insulted them very badly.

i agree. i didn't know he insulted them v.badly as i'dn't seen unedited version. so thats the reason shes so upset bcoz i'd seen her & shes always so bubbly & rarely got upset. so thats the reason that she cried .i m really sad how cum sajid do this??πŸ₯±he even made charlie cry!!wheres this unedited version?? can u give the link??πŸ˜•
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
sajid thinks he knws everything!! shows too much attitude
krasforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
agree...
n the thing i hated d most------sajid was comparing ravi n sargun with amar n charlieπŸ˜•
is he out of his mind, for god's sake amar is a professional dancer, i wasn't even expecting that he'll be a part of d show coz he is an amazing dancer n nach baliye is not of his level but other then this i really think ravi n sargun r good dancers n sajid just blabbers non-sense...
Edited by krasforever - 11 years ago
PoochiePie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah! I agree with you totally!
He wants entertainment...why doesn't he understand that he is judging a dance show.!πŸ˜’
exquisiteangel thumbnail
Is he really farah's brother? I mean she is just so to the point and authoritative yet sensitive but sajid... It seems as if he doesn't really want to be here... 🀒