Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

809123 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -IshkkZaadi-

i was discussing about the show... but you my dear brought ur bias in the topic and began calling sargun "budtameez" for no apparent reason .

k ... i'll let it go..

samjhane waale samaj gaye hai that u dont have any real points to back up ur accusations .. 😆

bye bye 😃

lets talk abt the show then...didn't u watch that episode where sarguni was doing batameezi with judges???

I m not making this up..in yesterday episode too she was like a dead man moving...even one the the judge told her ke jo hua usse bhuul jayo but our batameez sarguni didn't even say sorry
Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bwtsweetu

lets talk abt the show then...didn't u watch that episode where sarguni was doing batameezi with judges???

I m not making this up..in yesterday episode too she was like a dead man moving...even one the the judge told her ke jo hua usse bhuul jayo but our batameez sarguni didn't even say sorry

she was not wrong in what she said. she only said what was right.

Sargun stood up for herself.. and that is NOT called budtaameezi .

6 / 11 was not justified in any shape or form by sajid . he is one disgrace of a judge . arrey 6 marks toh sirf stage par aane ke liye hi milne chahiye.

that day sajid made 2 mistakes. #1giving sargun ravi a 6. #2 giving rahul dimpy a 11.

yeahh ur right.. sargun is like a dead man moving 😆 but rahul doesnt even do that . 🤣.

princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree he is such a hypocrite!

Rahul is on a dance show. He is here to learn so he should learn. The perfect score should mean equal amount of effort for everyone. It is a competition, you can not just give certain people 11 out 11 for entertainment and then not to others. It is not reason enough to say one contestants deserves 11/11 because her or she doesn't know how dance or stand straight for that matter. Plus, If I wanted to watch comedy or if Rahul wanted to show his comic side then he should joined Comedy Circus not NB5! This is probably the wrong show for him to show his comedy. Most of us are here to see dance.

Sajid needs to GO! Very annoying. Never hated or seen just a partial judge.

Riya
princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Then what about Rahul? Has he even danced 1 time on this show to date?? I can't stand him and his stupid laugh! He looks like a jackass! How come HE gets a perfect score??

Sajid always finds him VERY entertaining no matter what he does! Even if he stands in one place! Fed up!

I know! He just needs someone like him. They both are each others exact copies who lost the set of their show. If you want laughter and comedy go to comedy circus! Amazing show! If you want to see comedy and laugh watching a dance show then maybe there is something wrong with your head! Sajid needs a check up!

Rahul needs to calm down. He has something to say in between everything and this whole "I am a great guy who listens to my wife act" is really fake and annoying. He has no respect for women and we all are aware of that.

Hope I didn't offend anyone. Lol! I just can't stand when people are unfair toward others. Nothing makes me more mad than that.

Riya
Edited by princessonline - 11 years ago
809123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -IshkkZaadi-

she was not wrong in what she said. she only said what was right.

Sargun stood up for herself.. and that is NOT called budtaameezi .

6 / 11 was not justified in any shape or form by sajid . he is one disgrace of a judge . arrey 6 marks toh sirf stage par aane ke liye hi milne chahiye.

that day sajid made 2 mistakes. #1giving sargun ravi a 6. #2 giving rahul dimpy a 11.

yeahh ur right.. sargun is like a dead man moving 😆 but rahul doesnt even do that . 🤣.

I disagree with u..sanguniya was not right at all. rahul is an awesomer performer.. just accept it
Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I disagree with u..sanguniya was not right at all. rahul is an awesomer performer.. just accept it

🤣 u cant force ur views onto anyone ...

it is a FACTTT that RAHULL can't dance saaala.. and SAJID cant JUDGEE .
Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Rahul is a timepass in the show !! He can't dance and that is a known fact to everyone... He is in the show for entertainment and channel will make good use of him for TRPs untill last few episodes ! But still wish judges stop the bias and rate the dance show based on dance rather than how much he/she is entertained by comedy !! Sajid is consisitently discouraging Ravi-Sargun and Suhasi-Jaysheel and irrationally patronising Rahul!!
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i wonder who sujjested sajid to become judge atleast karan johar was a better judge
shahhetp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is not just Rahul and Dimpi , even Amkush and Smita are weakest link in nach Baliye. I guess for Sajid Khan definition of best dance is non dancers worst performance...

Sangun and Ravi are far more better than Saji'ds fav Rahul- Dimpi and Ankush - Smita when it comes to dance..

I would hv asked Sajid Khan, under the table kuchh khaya hai kya?? chocolate or cake from Rahul, Ankush etc. than share kar lete hai,.. lekin jane do, abhi meri to dieting chal rahi hai ...

Seriously, I ll not mind Kunal kohli or KJo or any other non partial directors. as ajudge... best ll be Farah khan who is non partial, blunt and 100 times much better than her sibling when it comes to judging the dance show like this..

exquisiteangel thumbnail
All I know is that sajid had that constipated sulking look on his facee even when sargun and ravi had completed their performance. Loved the fact that terence came up on the stage and said that he wants the older chulbuli sargun back.