Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -IshkkZaadi-

rahul is a dull performer for many of us here... and sargun is definitely a better dancer than rahul.

All r better dancer than rahul.Rahul is a weak dancer.
Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
arrey jyoti ur going to be ms laal mirch soon ;) congo in advance.. 2 more posts !
809123 thumbnail

rahul is a dull performer for many of us here... and sargun is definitely a better dancer than rahul.

I agree that many people find rahul dull and phuskis like sargun better..but in reality sargun is not even phuski acc. to me..she is just a batmeez girl who thinks that execising or jumping is dancing
many people r just blind fans here or not that intelligent like terance or sajid...that is Y they r not judging nach baliye
Mohabbateinn thumbnail

Originally posted by: bwtsweetu

I agree that many people find rahul dull and phuskis like sargun better..but in reality sargun is not even phuski acc. to me..she is just a batmeez girl who thinks that execising or jumping is dancing
many people r just blind fans here or not that intelligent like terance or sajid...that is Y they r not judging nach baliye

well idk about blind fans.. but i for one only SUPPORT DANCE. if a couple dances good i will say they did.. and if they didnt i will point that out. but you are being completely biased urself... u shud re-read ur comments... u have mde an opinion about sargun in ur mind that she is "badtameez" and on the basis of what may i ask?????

i am not a sargun fan at all... but this show is about dance.. and putting u r comparing her wiht rahul ?? lol joke..

and you saying viewers of Nach baliye aren't INTELLIGENT ??? 🤣

at d end of d day... channel decides wat to do ... viewers have no control
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i swear Sajid has no clue of dancing n his comments are very harsh he needs to go bk to school n yes rahul is a weak dancer..
809123 thumbnail

well idk about blind fans.. but i for one only SUPPORT DANCE. if a couple dances good i will say they did.. and if they didnt i will point that out. but you are being completely biased urself... u shud re-read ur comments... u have mde an opinion about sargun in ur mind that she is "badtameez" and on the basis of what may i ask?????

i am not a sargun fan at all... but this show is about dance.. and putting u r comparing her wiht rahul ?? lol joke..

and you saying viewers of Nach baliye aren't INTELLIGENT ??? 🤣

at d end of d day... channel decides wat to do ... viewers have no control

what do u call a batameez then????I am not comparing undeserving sargun to anybody here...stop attacking me or I will report u

all I m saying is there is "life" in rahul's performance which I don't c in sargun's jumping act
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Then what about Rahul? Has he even danced 1 time on this show to date?? I can't stand him and his stupid laugh! He looks like a jackass! How come HE gets a perfect score??

Sajid always finds him VERY entertaining no matter what he does! Even if he stands in one place! Fed up!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
Mohabbateinn thumbnail

what do u call a batameez then????I am not comparing undeserving sargun to anybody here...stop attacking me or I will report u

all I m saying is there is "life" in rahul's performance which I don't c in sargun's jumping act

dhamki dera hai ??

go ahead report me... 🤣

u r the one who called all the viewers of nach baliye on IF "blind" and "unintelligent" ... and name called a contestant "budtameez"

i rest my case.

Edited by -IshkkZaadi- - 11 years ago
809123 thumbnail

dhamki dera hai ??

go ahead report me... 🤣

u r the one who called all the viewers of nach baliye on IF "blind" and "unintelligent" ...

i rest my case.

I don't wanna chit chat here..its clear that u don't wanna discuss abt this show ...sooo bye bye
Mohabbateinn thumbnail

I don't wanna chit chat here..its clear that u don't wanna discuss abt this show ...sooo bye bye

i was discussing about the show... but you my dear brought ur bias in the topic and began calling sargun "budtameez" for no apparent reason .

k ... i'll let it go..

samjhane waale samaj gaye hai that u dont have any real points to back up ur accusations .. 😆

bye bye 😃