Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ˜†

till date, sajid has been saying he is looking for ENTERTAINMENT...

but he said on Karan and Nisha's funny performance that... "next time more dancing"

🀣🀣🀣

hypocrite much ? 😑
Edited by -IshkkZaadi- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

809123 thumbnail
u r wrong..he doesn't look for only dance...their performance should contain elements of everything that is what he meant
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sajid Khan only like Rahul Mahajan's Comedy not to other
Mohabbateinn thumbnail

Originally posted by: bwtsweetu

u r wrong..he doesn't look for only dance...their performance should contain elements of everything that is what he meant

😲😲😲 mahajan's acts lack dance .. but high on entertainment.. still he gets 11/11 from sajid

πŸ˜† what do u have to say about this

Edited by -IshkkZaadi- - 11 years ago
809123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -IshkkZaadi-

😲😲😲 mahajan's acts lack dance .. but high on entertainment.. still he gets 11/11 from sajid

πŸ˜† what do u have to say about this

I think rahul can't even stand still...so that much frm him is good enough...judges give marks acc. to contestants abilities
Mohabbateinn thumbnail

I think rahul can't even stand still...so that much frm him is good enough...judges give marks acc. to contestants abilities

🀣 r u sure ur watching the same show as us ?? NACH baliye ?πŸ˜†

if we are taking into account other factors now into scores... than sajid shud've given 11/11 to sargun and ravi last week because sargun is juggling 3 shows at once... and wbu neelu and arvin.. look at their weight ... but YET they are putting in gr8 efffort !!! but did SAJID give them fair marks ??? πŸ˜† no na ?

clearly he has a bias towards rahul ... and it is a shame to see so much leeway is being given to him...

shameee

809123 thumbnail
neelu and arvin. r great but yesterday not that great
and sargunπŸ˜•..I don't even think she deserves that much marks..I don't care abt her other shows..u have to judge acc. to this show only
she is very dull performer acc. to me
CrazyDeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -IshkkZaadi-

🀣r u sure ur watching the same show as us ?? NACH baliye ?πŸ˜†

if we are taking into account other factors now into scores... than sajid shud've given 11/11 to sargun and ravi last week because sargun is juggling 3 shows at once... and wbu neelu and arvin.. look at their weight ... but YET they are putting in gr8 efffort !!! but did SAJID give them fair marks ???πŸ˜†no na ?

clearly he has a bias towards rahul ... and it is a shame to see so much leeway is being given to him...

shameee

very true
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Here we can clearly see sajjid is bias towards rahul.
Mohabbateinn thumbnail

neelu and arvin. r great but yesterday not that great
and sargunπŸ˜•..I don't even think she deserves that much marks..I don't care abt her other shows..u have to judge acc. to this show only
she is very dull performer acc. to me

rahul is a dull performer for many of us here... and sargun is definitely a better dancer than rahul.