Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Finally commenting here. Just wanted to let u know i have been readin since the day u started to update. Thing was i had exams, so i read those parts and left.

And now since it was last exam im here and i wanted to thank for doing this hard work. REALLLY u have no idea, how happy i was whn i realised someone was tranlating it. And loooving it sooo much.

I have only read Peer-e-kamil of Umera Ahmad, since it was translated in eng, i became a fan of hers from the first chapter of peer-e-kamil. LOL

Believe it or not.

Once again how much i wanna hug u for translating it THANK U THANK U THANK U!!!!!
-Saniya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Finally commenting here. Just wanted to let u know i have been readin since the day u started to update. Thing was i had exams, so i read those parts and left.

And now since it was last exam im here and i wanted to thank for doing this hard work. REALLLY u have no idea, how happy i was whn i realised someone was tranlating it. And loooving it sooo much.

I have only read Peer-e-kamil of Umera Ahmad, since it was translated in eng, i became a fan of hers from the first chapter of peer-e-kamil. LOL

Believe it or not.

Once again how much i wanna hug u for translating it THANK U THANK U THANK U!!!!!

u're most welcome! Here: give me a huggie🤗
Cetronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have just started watching this show and I happened to see this post...thank you so much for the English translation...i know it takes sheer dedication and time to translate them and seriously i appreciate the pains you have taken to help people like us out...Can you please send me a PM when you update if that is not too much trouble...
Thanks again!!!
Edited by Soloperson - 11 years ago
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you so much for taking the trouble of translating the novel. I tried to find an English version of the novel online but there were none. So glad you took the prerogative :)
-Saniya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soloperson

I have just started watching this show and I happened to see this post...thank you so much for the English translation...i know it takes sheer dedication and time to translate them and seriously i appreciate the pains you have taken to help people like us out...Can you please send me a PM when you update if that is not too much trouble...

Thanks again!!!

thnx! u'll get the pm:)
kitkatmeow thumbnail
Thank you so much! I really appreciate your efforts and can't wait for the next update! Thanks again so much Saniya!
836772 thumbnail
Thanks a lot Saniya for taking out time to translate the novel in english! I just started following this show, and I love it so far! I can't read/understand urdu, so this really helps. Also I didn't find an english version of the novel anywhere. When are you updating? Update soon. And would you mind pming me when you update?
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the hard work .mean while enjoyed last night epi .
-Saniya- thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res

Unres :thank u sooo much I know it must hav taken alot of tym to translate bt trust me ur effort much appreciated :) thank u sooo much for the transaltion :)
Edited by ajaved - 11 years ago