Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Saniya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: omiahd

im sorry to say that u hav really pathetic eng n u r really unable to translate exactly what was actually in the original script delivered.

🤣🤣🤣

This is the 1st time in my life when someone has said something really rude to me and I am actually laughing. Maybe u don't knw that I'm a Canadian born and have been living in Canada since my birth, that's 17 yrs and if I still haven't learned English than that really is a big shame on me😆

But why am I even arguing because the translation that I have done on p.21 are only dialogues and that too in urdu😎 O I was in such a bad mood today and your joke seriously enlightened me😊 So a big Thank You for that. Don't knw why u are here. I wish u had the guts to come up with ur real ID. There has to be a reason to why u r here. If it is jealousy than I appreciate your jealousy because it tells me that u think that I am better than u.

Thanks for commenting.😳

Edited by -Saniya- - 11 years ago
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Saniya-

🤣🤣🤣

This is the 1st time in my life when someone has said something really rude to me and I am actually laughing. Maybe u don't knw that I'm a Canadian born and have been living in Canada since my birth, that's 17 yrs and if I still haven't learned English than that really is a big shame on me😆

But why am I even arguing because the translation that I have done on p.21 are only dialogues and that too in urdu😎 O I was in such a bad mood today and your joke seriously enlightened me😊 So a big Thank You for that. Don't knw why u are here. I wish u had the guts to come up with ur real ID. There has to be a reason to why u r here. If it is jealousy than I appreciate your jealousy because it tell me that u think that I am better than u.

Thanks for commenting.😳

🤗👏👏u hv the X factor,, good luck gal u made my day too😃
Lizakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Zaroon:yaar
Kashaf:mujhe yaar mat kahi 🤣
Kashaf:kitni budikismat hai is ki biwi ki🤣
Kashaf beta ya tum hi ho☺️
Seriously I love these two
Saniya thank you so much 🤗

-Saniya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jhalak29

🤗👏👏u hv the X factor,, good luck gal u made my day too😃

😆 Thnx

Word Count: 1

-Saniya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lissakhan

Zaroon:yaar

Kashaf:mujhe yaar mat kahi 🤣
Kashaf:kitni budikismat hai is ki biwi ki🤣
Kashaf beta ya tum hi ho☺️
Seriously I love these two
Saniya thank you so much 🤗

😆 Khashaf ki budkismati aur Zaroom ki khushkismati!
absala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saniya-

🤣🤣🤣

But why am I even arguing because the translation that I have done on p.21 are only dialogues and that too in urdu😎 O I was in such a bad mood today and your joke seriously enlightened me😊 So a big Thank You for that. Don't knw why u are here. I wish u had the guts to come up with ur real ID. There has to be a reason to why u r here. If it is jealousy than I appreciate your jealousy because it tells me that u think that I am better than u.

Thanks for commenting.😳

WTG, Girl! That's the spirit! Looking out for the next installment from you eagerly.
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks a lot...
ZGH waiting for these things to come...

thanks a ton...🤗
Busybe thumbnail
Thanks a lot! Great effort on your part ! Looking forward to the next bit!
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks you so much! Great Work! Thanks for the PMs!
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
omg 😲, i am sooo glad to find this :)))).. thanks a lot for this :) cant wait to read it :)) thats tonights work :)

-shilpa