Ariya SS: Will Always Love You Chapter 5 Pg 12

PrincessPatel77 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone, How are you all doing today? This will be my first FF on Ariya so please guys be patient with me. I have written an OS on them as well it's called "Forgotten Birthday." Anyways, I hope you guys like this SS.

Chapter One

All he could feel was extreme amounts of pain in his abdomen. Whenever he moved, it felt like he was being stabbed to death again and again in his stomach, but he did not give up. He took a big breath and got up with his gun in his hand. His vision was blurred, he knew he was on the verge of passing out so he quickly pointed his gun at his enemy and shot him in his forehead. His enemy turned toward him with a shocked expression, as he fell to the ground all he wondered was how He was still able to stand. After seeing his enemy fall to the ground, he finally let himself surrender to the darkness that was trying to surround him.  His teammates got the shock of their lives when they saw him fall to the floor. They all rushed toward him to see what was wrong with him. After seeing his condition, they immediately took him to the hospital. He was taken to the Operation Theater as soon as they got there.

"Rathod sir, should I call Riya?" a person asked with hesitancy.

"No Shree, mein call karta hoon."

Rathod gave a sigh and left to go to a secluded area so he could make the phone call. He did not know how he was going to break this news to her; she was already told to not take large amounts of stress hence the reason for her not being present for this case. He dialed her number and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello Sir, how are you? Was the case solved? Did you catch him?" Riya asked.

"Riya stop, take a deep breath. I am fine, the case was solved, and we did not catch him because we shot him." Rathod replied to all of her question patiently.

"Sir, sab teek hai na? Aap itne pareshaan kyu lag rahe hai?"

"Riya woh... Arjun ko..." Rathod started but got interrupted by Riya.

"Arjun? Arjun ko kya hua bhaiya? Woh teek hai na? Aap kuch bolte kyu nahi?" Riya asked question after question. She was starting to panic.

"Riya...Shhh...shant ho jao. Arjun hospital mein hai, usse ek goli lagi hai abdomen mein and he was stabbed in his right shoulder. The doctors are operating on him right now..." Rathod trailed off.

Riya felt like her world was falling apart. Rathod's words kept ringing in her mind again and again. The phone fell from her hands as she dropped on her knees. "He promised he would be safe," Riya cried out. After that statement, Riya fell apart and started bawling and sobbing. Rathod heard her on the phone and started tearing up as well. He ended the call and quickly ran to the corridor where Shree and Chotu were standing.

"Shree, I need you to go to Riya's house and get her. I told her and she completely fell apart. Please hurry," Rathod told Shree with a desperate voice.

Shree nodded and left the hospital as fast as he could. The ride from the hospital to her house usually took about 40 minutes, but today it only took Shree 15 minutes. When he reached her house, he noticed the front door was opened. He hurried inside the house and got the shock of his life. His best friend was on her knees, bawling and sobbing. He ran to where she was and hugged her.

"Shree..Ar...Arjun..." Riya started but could not form a coherent sentence.

"Shhh...it's okay Riya. Please calm down," Shree said to her.

"Shree, muhje unke paas jana hai, Please muhje unke paas le jao," Riya begged Shree.

"Okay, but you need to stop crying."

Shree made Riya wash her face before taking her to the hospital. Shree tried to make conversation with her to take her mind off of Arjun, but it did not work. She just kept looking out the window. When they reached the hospital, Riya did not even wait for Shree to park the car. She opened the door and ran to where the operation theater was. On her way there, Chotu saw her and stopped her. Riya tried fighting him, but he would not budge. "Riya, calm down...Arjun Sir ko room mein shift kar diya hai," Chotu told her. Riya stopped struggling and stared at Chotu. "Muhje unke paas le jao, please Chotu," Riya pleaded to her friend. Chotu nodded and took her to his room. Riya barged into the room which shocked everyone in the room that was conscious.  Rathod started making her way towards her while she kept staring at Arjun with tears in her eyes.

"Excuse me mam, you can't just barge into rooms like that. Who are you and what is your relationship to the patient?" the doctor asked in a stern voice.

"Dr, yeh Mrs. Rawte hai. Arjun ki wife," Rathod explained to the Dr. while staring at Riya whose eyes were trained on Arjun.

So what did you guys think? Is it good? Should I continue? Please do press like (if you liked it) and comment.

____Riya_____

Index:

Chapter One: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3400284

Chapter Two: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3400284?pn=3

Chapter Three: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/74928045

Chapter Four: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/75554791

Edited by PrincessPatel77 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti-love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome start,hope arjun is fine
waiting for next part
cont soon 
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
WOW its really cool story... great start...  Ariya married great...
update soon... PM me...
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow this is so interesting...update soon dear...

ok so finally arjun and riya is married...but now arjun is in danger...

hey add me in ur pm 
kaybee23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful start. Can't wait to read the next part. You should definitely continue!Edited by salmankideewani - 11 years ago
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome start!! hope arjun will b alright.. y riya is not with etf?? ShE is on leavE?? update soon
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome start dr...
Arjun and riya married...
Cont soon...,
PM me dr...
ll_piya_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Waooo lvly start dr...
arjun life is danger...