Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Epilogue part 2 (last)

The whole Gupta house was decorated and was glittering like a bride…. All had smiles on their faces and congratulated Kushi for the marriage…. She had accepted it for her sister, she made her way to the dinning hall to check on all the food arrangements…it was the wedding day and in almost one hour the barath would come…. She supervised all the arrangements and quickly moved towards Laksh's room as then also had to move out…. She made sure to dress in such a way that none realized she being pregnant… and she was successful….

As she entered Laksh's room she saw him really tensed….

Luv What happened? Why do you look so worried?

Kush Musky is missing… he said…. His voice was shaking….

What the hell do you mean Luv? Asked a worried Kushi…

I don't know what to do now… he said….

Where is she… they both are gonna get married in an hour…. Cried Kushi…

I know... I searched every where for her… but she is missing…. He said again….

What do we tell Arnav and the family…? Asked Kushi…

What do we tell wat? Asked Buaji who was standing outside the door….

Buaji… Muskan is not there in her room…. We are searching for her for the past 1 hour…. Said Kushi…

Arre Nadhkishore…. Now where is she cried Buaji……

Buaji pls be calm….I'll go and look for her outside… Kushi offered…

I have already sent Angad for that… I don't want people to get suspicious…. Laksh said

Par bitwa…. What abt the marriage?  All the guests have arrived and we have received the call that Raizadas had left their house too…. Cried Buaji (Laksh's mother)

Mumma that is wat I'm thinking too… what will happen to mamu... he has already got one attack his will shatter him…. Said Laksh as he resumed walking around….

I have an idea bitwa said buaji standing up, she out of the room…. Laksh and Kushi just looked at each other confused and stared at the door where Madhu went out… after few minutes she entered carrying a packet in her hand…

Mumma what is your plan? Asked Laksh…

Listen… we will dress Kushi in this joda… and get her ready… I just hope Angad will get Muskan till then… Bua said as she removed the dress from the packet…

What the hell are you talking mumma… I am never gonna agree to this… what will happen if Muskan shows up after the marriage or worse if she doesn't show up at all…. Are you crazy? He yelled….

Look bitwa… Shashi already had an attack… I don't want to lose my brother… moreover Muskan loves Arnav… she'll be back…. Might be caught in some place…. Just understand….she said… then she looked towards Kushi… bitia…. You understand right?  If Muskan is not in time, the marriage will stop and this will create people to bad mouth Muskan and the family… do you think Shashi will be able to tolerate all this?  Please bitia… you have to do this… we don't have another option… moreover if this marriage doesn't happen even Laksh's marriage will stop…. She added mentally hating herself for doing all this…

I don't give a damn for my marriage… if Anjali rejects me for this then I also don't want her… yelled Laksh…

Ok bitwa forget your marriage... what abt shashi… what will you do if something happens to him…. I'll never forgive anyone if something bad happens to him saying she left the room crying…..Laksh turned towards Kushi and held her shoulder….

Look Kush you need not do this…. What if my marriage breaks off nothing is important than you guys… and don't worry Muskan will come back…. Saying he patted her head and left the room….     Kushi stood thinking… she dint know what to do… she knew Muskan loved Arnav… and Arnav too loved her… so may be she had gone to the temple or got stuck in the beauty parlor or something… she told herself she'd just get ready and play the part till Muskan arrives… she took the packed and left the room silently

Kushi came into Muskan's room and locked it.. She was about to change her clothes when her phone rang… it was Muskan…. She felt very happy…. Muskan had not spoken a word to her from the day she had come back… but now she was calling her…

Hello Muskan? She said in a low voice

Kushi… I'm stuck in traffic here… ask everyone to manage till I come…. Saying she cut the call… Kushi kept staring at the screen of the phone… what she meant by manage…. Ok god this girl is nuts…. Thinking she changed all her clothes.  The legenga was very beautiful… it was red and white... it was some tradition of the Raizadas it seems…. But this was exquisite….she smiled sadly at her reflection… it would be a dream if this was really her marriage… she thought…. Get a grip kush…. As it is you have ruined everything with Musky… don't think all this and ruin her marriage she scolded herself…. She wore all the ornaments and got ready… she took a deep breath calming her nerves when she heard the door knock… people were waiting for her to take her to the mandap…. She had already heard that the barath had arrived and the piliminary rituals are over… she moved out of her room towards the mandap praying in her mind for Muskan to arrive magically…..

Arnav's breath stuck as he saw his wife descend down the stairs towards the mandap….he felt the familiar flutter of his heart and heard the song of the winds….he kept on staring at his love…he couldn't remove his eyes from his would be wife…and he was definitely not complaining….

Kushi blushed furiously when she saw Arnav gape at her… then it stuck her that he was not staring at her but at Muskan… her heart felt the familiar stab of pain…she closed her eyes, controlling the tears and moved down carefully… she sat beside him and the marriage rituals began…. Her eyes were constantly on the door awaiting Muskan's arrival….

Arnav was a happy man… he was so very excited… he could hardly curtail himself… the wait of 4 months had at last ended… he had his love near him and would be his for life…he was asked to put the mangalsutra and sindoor after which they had taken the pheras completing the marriage…. Arnav signed a sense of relief… he would be home soon and was planning to punish his wife for keeping him away from the joy of his life….

Kushi couldn't believe this…. She was married to Arnav her love, the father of her child…. Her life… she dint know wheatear to be happy or sad… she dint know wheatear to laugh or cry… to rejoice of getting her life back or to mourn at losing her sister forever… was her marriage and Arnav so important than her sister?  Did she forget the promise she had made to herself to always protect her sister? Has she become so selfish to snatch her sisters happiness? No… no she would never do this… she would tell Muskan to remain his wife and she would just leave without anyone knowing….she was thinking all this when she realized she was bought into Arnav's room… the room was elegantly made… it was decorated with flowers of white and red… it would have made her immensely happy if it was her real wedding…. She thought sadly            

Arnav was so excited… he wanted to see his bride so much but these stupid people would not stop talking... he got irritated and got up…. He saw nani give him a disappointed look but he cared less…. He just moved out of the hall leaving behind people to stare at his lovely back…. He sprinted towards the room where his Khushi was…he slowly entered the room and closed it locking it firmly. he moved towards the bed and stood staring at the sight in front of him… his wife had fallen asleep on the wedding night… he smiled…knowing what his wife was unto as he moved closer….                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Kushi had planned it all out… she would act like she was sleeping when Arnav came in and she would escape making love with each other… she patted herself for this idea when she heard the door open… knowing it would be him, she adjusted herself and closed her eyes as though sleeping… she felt him come closer and plant kisses on her forehead and then the eyes…. Her body betrayed her as she felt it going warm…. She was already getting wet by all this… she couldn't believe how his mere proximity can do all this…. But all sanity and control flew out the window when she felt him kiss her lips… she told herself not to respond, told herself to control… she ordered her hands not to wound themselves around him, pulling him in but nothing listened to her…. her mind blanked out and she was lost in passion for the whole night forgetting what she wanted….

The next morning Arnav was the first one to get up…. He opened to find a small weight on his chest. He looked to find his wife sleeping on him… his lips curved like a smile… yes he felt it again… he had felt the spark, the bonding, the feeling of oneness, the contentment…. He felt as though he was whole again… it was her…. his only… This was her… his kushi… he smiled as he wrapped another hand around her hugging her more close to himself….

Kushi woke up feeling all warm and cozy… she dint want to get up but had to… she forced her eyes to open and was pleased at the sight… her husband's sleeping face. He looked so adorable… she kissed his forehead…  yes he was her husband… they had married and spent their night… he was the father of her child what more… said her heart…. He is also her sister's love intervened her mind pulling her roughly to reality… she had done it again… she had make love to her sister's love again…  oh Muskan would never forgive her…. she tried very hard to untangle his grip from her but she couldn't… he refused to leave her…. she gave up resting her head on his chest…

Arnav felt her move and decided to close his eyes… he felt her kiss and stopped himself from smiling in satisfaction…. But was really annoyed when she tried to free herself… he dint want to let her go… he was scared of losing her again…. he knew very well if he let her go she'd run off again… he held on to her till she gave in. he kept on admiring her face… it was radiating innocence…. And her being nearby was enough for him to get hard again… but he knew he could not have his way like this…. He had to think abt her health and the child, that is why he had been soft on her last night… otherwise 4 months of celibacy was really hard to control when unleashed….he smiled as he remembered what happened last month…

He remembered how one day Muskan had barged into his study asking him whether he loved her or not…. He had tried to convince her but she had taken none… she had suddenly pressed her lips on his, but had removed it instantly…. He remembered how shocked he was as he dint feel anything.. that was the truth… the spark was missing… the bond was not there… he felt nothing… what surprised him more was hearing the same from Muskan's mouth… he remembered how angry he was as Muskan refused to marry him… she had ran out of the house leaving him shocked and confused…

After 10 days he had come to know abt Muskan getting married to Angad…he had rushed to Lucknow to find them already in the court… he drove like a maniac not knowing what he would do after reaching there…. He rushed in just to see the family members congratulating them and among them were his own brother and sister… he had stood still as Muskan had hugged and taken blessings from every one… he had then gone and told her a tight congratulations and left the place…. In all this episodes what surprised him were his own feelings… he dint feel heart broken or angry…. Actually he had felt relief…. As something abt Muskan was nagging him from the very beginning… he had reached home and had found Angad and Muskan waiting for him there… Muskan had led him to a room and explained how he had fallen for her sister Kushi and explained all that had taken place….thought he had acted well in front of them, he had felt immense anger on Kushi for doing this, for playing with his feelings… he had to teach her a lesson.  Thinking he had got her address and other information from the Guptas.  He had left immediately and had found her as soon as he reached London…

He felt alive as his eyes rested on her… he had silently followed her every where… she seemed more radiating that ever… he had come to know she worked for his very good friend and had also hanged out in the work place looking at her…. It was more than 1 week; he was following her, not knowing why…… when he saw her go into a hospital…. There he had come to know she was pregnant…. He was so happy… this feeling was better than anything in this world….. he reached home and had called the Guptas.  He had explained his plan and begged them to comply… he knew he had to do all this if he wanted Kushi with him and to get her he would do anything…. So then from that day the plan was on… Muskan had called Kushi for her wedding and had ran away from all this…. It was Buaji's part to convince Kushi for this drama and rest was taken care fabulously….

He smiled as he cocooned her closer to him… he had his plan for the future also… he will get his pay back alright… the 3 months of torture….. he was gonna have fun with his wife… he had decided to take her away for an extended honeymoon to Mauritius, where they would be staying till delivery… he had planned to not disclose that he knew she was Kushi for few more months…. Though he'd love her even more now…. But what can he do…. Revenge is definitely gonna be lovingly sweet…thinking he kissed his sleeping wife…. And smirked at all the naughty things he had planned….

Ok this is the end…. I'm leaving all this to your imagination… Arnav will disclose his plan to Kushi after 3 or 4 months… so don't worry…. They will live happily ever after…… do comment and like….

dishashah4176 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice end though would have loved to read more n ya i would like to read my little mistress first
allegro thumbnail
Aww.. sweet ending.
Finally Muskan told Arnav that Khushi is the actual person he loved.
I would like to read "My Little Mistress" 😃
Thanks for the PM.
Humayra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice ending, but I want to read more..
Loved both concepts...
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
LIKE BOTHTHE CONCEPTS BUT DONT WANT MAANAVSUR TO DIE
Downhill thumbnail
its true joy reading ur works and being a part of roller coaster ride in ur stories...makes for delightful read👏
ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: punam2712

LIKE BOTHTHE CONCEPTS BUT DONT WANT MAANAVSUR TO DIE

yaar what can I do... If he doest die then the story will not progress... This story will have punarjanam and all yaar... So dont worry abt maan and geet not getting together...
penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
gr8 epilogue jst d perfct end...
All a play in d end...
D choas just got settld in..
D way u brimg in a twist in a tale z main highlite of u're ffs di...u jst rock it...
Such a beautiful end...
Thanks 4 d pm
YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
that was ... MIND BLOWING 👏

1st of all i wanna say thanks for all the PMs you sent me over the past months, i hope you keep em coming cause even though this ff is finished😭 i still wanna read ur others

2nd read both teasers for ur new stories both sound interesting but i have to admit i am leaning more towards little mistress ( i ❤️ ALL ur Arshi stories)

n lastly

the epilogue

it was AMAZING
you managed to tie up all loose ends whilst leaving some mystery at th end for our own imaginations to fill in blanks( luved the fact he is gonna get some payback but in a not ina mean way)
i was telling my friend who also is a fan of yours that it would have been a brill script for a play or film

anyways keep writing n
look forward to reading more

penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
bth d ss seem diffrent nd graspy but i dnt knw wat to pick...arshi one my mistress...bein biasd but cant help it...
Though danav also enchanctin but i havent really undrsood d cncept..