Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: penny25

d stry z gettin me all cnfusd nw...arnav nd muskaan made love den a gap of 9 mnths..khushi came nd den go wen gone..nd will cme aftr 2-3 updates...wat nw...dey'r in a pub...nd arnie baby jealous...to confusin...plz dear clear d cnfusn in d nxt update...

X
My dear girl... I'l give u a clue... Actually to every1 who is getting confused... From the first chap u guys r missing an imp thing in between the girls... Check out the years I have written and calculate their age... U'll figure most of the story... Come on... Lets c
ar_art thumbnail

Originally posted by: allegro

Particularly why 9 months??
I wonder what happened..

i'll ask where Khushi is 2 updates later..😆
Selfish Arnav..😡

Yaar the 9 months will b solved oly by the 6th part... Till then v hav to wait... And now u too along wit penny hav to solve the missing link between the girls... Concentrate on the time difference I have mentioned to calculate the age thus will understand where kuShi is... If u r not able to do it then u hav to wait till the 6 chap to find out...
Humayra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice :)
Yaar, mera dimag itna sharp nahi hain.. So I'll wait till 6th part..Edited by Humayra - 11 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
ok...i am a lot confused...is t😕at other girl too muskan...
ar_art thumbnail

Originally posted by: yappingduck

ok...i am a lot confused...is t😕at other girl too muskan...

For tat u hav to wait for 2 more updates yaar...
ar_art thumbnail

Part 4(i dint check it once also so sorry for mistakes)

Laksh I will really miss you…. Said Anjali hugging him in the airport….

Me too dear… I'll be back in 3 days…. Pls no tears jaan…. He said wiping away the tears from her cheeks, kissing her there.

Call me daily… she said sniffing….

I will and you know tat…. Pls take care… saying he hugged her and left taking his bag with him….

I love you Laksh she said seeing him leave her… her heart suddenly felt very heavy…..

Me too jaan…. He said and waved bye…..  This is gonna be pay back for my sis Arnav Singh Raizada…. He smirked as he left for security check…..

Anjali was very sad… being a shy girl with two bossy brothers, she never had male friends and had only one female friend.  It was love at first sight for her when she had met Laksh….  Thought he thought she met him in Delhi but she had seen him in akash's wedding itself…. She had wanted to talk to him but couldn't get the time…. But now her dream had come true… Laksh too reciprocated the same feelings for her… and this made her immensely happy… she was just waiting for these 3 days to get over as he had told her he would talk to her family abt them… she smiled shyly and moved towards her home….

Laksh had no intention of going on with this relationship, thought he felt bad doing this… he couldn't stop himself.  He had wanted to hit Arnav black and blue for what had happened with musky but he couldn't….. He was the main reason for musky's change... the bubbly but shy girl had transformed into someone he dint even recognize… he wanted Arnav to face the same things… At first he had thought to do the same to his sister Anjali but some how his conscience had not permitted him to do so… she was nothing like her brother… she was really sweet, the kind of girl who he would fall for…. But he restrained himself from doing so… his plan was to create much more pain to that family… he had left Anjali in the airport telling her he would talk to the family… but now he was not gonna do anything like that… he was gonna break this relationship of 2 months for the love of his sister musky…. He was gonna destroy her heart as her brother had done to his innocent sister….

The night was still young and Arnav was still in pain… he wanted to teach tat girl a nice lesson…. Watch out girl… he thought as he kept on staring at the girl dancing thinking abt a plan…. When he saw the girls heading towards the bar…. His smirked with an idea… he slowly limped his way toward the bar and quietly poured the vodka into the glass kept for the girls…

Muskan was thirsty after all the dancing she did…. She headed with the girls to get her self something… she had ordered coke and the other some mock tails… as soon as the liquid touched her tongue she felt it different but dint think much of it… she gulped in the whole glass as she was very thirsty…. The drink started to have an immediate effect as she had never drunk… she excused herself and headed towards the wash room to wash her face as she felt a bit dizzy….  She stumbled but still managed to reach the ladies room but was forcefully pulled….

Arnav saw he moved towards the wash room… he knew this night was gonna be fun… he had planned to humiliate her in front of every one…. He followed her when he saw two guys drag her towards the back door…..

Leave me you morons…. She yelled

Come one babe…. We will be soft with you said one of he guy smirking….

Idiot…. Remove your hands from me… saying she stepped on one guys feet puncturing his feet… he yelled and bent down nursing his wound… serves you good moron… she spat… she was feeling weird…. Her body was feeling light and she saw more than 5 people standing there… Bi***h the other guy said and slapped her… and she fell on the ground… he pulled her up and was gonna slap he again when his hand was caught by Arnav….

Arnav was shocked at the sight... he dint want all this… he was just planning to make her dance and do small stuff to embarrass…. But not this… he felt a sudden rage when he saw that guy slap her…. Forgetting his painful feet he dashed towards them, held the guys hand and punched him on his face…. He then elbowed the other guy who had got up and tried attacking him.  He kneed one guy and punched the other sending them both down the floor…. The guys were first drunk and now in so much pain that they fainted…. Arnav looked up to see where that girl was and found her missing…. He was worried… she was drunk and had disappeared now… he went out of the alley searching for her when he spotted her with a bottle stumbling and walking away…

Stop he yelled as he ran after her forgetting his hurting feet…..Girl stop… he said as he reached her and pulled her hand….

Kon he be… she said twirling around to face him… she was fully drunk and the bottle she was holding was half empty….

Arnav's voice stuck in the throat… she looked gorgeous and innocent… her hair blew on her face and those drooping eyes where just so sexy….. God pls don't… he murmured…. Lets go… saying he pulled her…..

Chode… she said trying to release her hand from him…. I'll break this bottle on your head she threatened

Arnav inhaled and prayed for some patience… listen chick lets go… its 11 and not safe outside…. Come... he called

No… I won't… she said when suddenly her eyes fell on a kulfi cart…. She started running towards it and Arnav followed….

Bhayya give me one… she said… she took it and started licking…. Arnav kept on staring at her….

Oh Madamji pese… asked the vendor…. Ask him she pointed towards Arnav…

What the…. You are eating it why the hell to I have to pay

Because if you don't I'm gonna shout that you are kidnapping me… she whispered in his ears…. Moreover I don't have any on me now… she said pouting….

Huh….what ever saying he paid the guys and pulled her towards the pup but again she ran….. Arnav followed her not knowing why he is doing so…. He saw her climbing into a horse chariot…. God no… this is too filmy he told himself as he followed her… Chall Dhanno Chall she said patting the horse's back...

Will you stop it…Arnav said removing her hand from the horse…

Kyu she asked in the most innocent way…

Ohh her eyes…. Those lips his mind started singing again… stop it he screamed to his brain… listen up girl

Muskan she said smiling…

What???

My name… Muskan I'm not hey girl or something ok? She said with attitude as she got down from the chariot

Ok Muskan he said and stopped…. He had heard this name before… actually this girl's face seemed familiar too….. He thought… pushing a side these thought…. Muskan lets go back… your friends might be looking for you… he said jogging behind her….

Let them…. I want to have funnn…. Saying she started twirling around….. Arnav kept on staring…. Her dress lifted and moved in circle along with her hair which flew around… she looked very cute and so innocent… he wanted to hug her so much… controlling his flow of emotions he  said why did you have to drink so much pointing at the bottle…. Kon kambakth pene keliye petha hai… hum tho kushi keliye pethe hai she said in a filmy way….

Here we go he muttered….

She held the bottle in front of her

Me Sharabhi…tho… nahi………..

Magar he haseen she sang or shd I say brayed…

Jab se dekha mene thujko she lifted the bottle near her heart

Me sharabhi bangayi…….. she yelled…. Arnav couldn't take it any more… first she was spoiling such a nice song next she was killing the actually verses and last and worst was her voice… it was horrible glass breaking horrible…. He quickly went near her and closed her mouth with his hand… he lifted her up and ran towards the pub. There he saw her friends searching for her… he went near them and gave her to them and left home…. As he drove home his mind was stuck on her face…. The way she looked... never in his life had he ever had this kind of effect from anyone…. He switched on the radio and one song filled the car….

Me shayar tho nahi

Magar he haseen

Jab se dekha mene thujko mujko

Shayari aa gayi……….

He smiled as he listened to this song…. All he could see was that crazy girl dance with a bottle in her hand…..

It was a really painful morning for both Arnav and Muskan…. One was suffering from a swollen leg and another from a painful head…..

Muskan was crying cos she never felt such pain… she dint recollect what happened last night and dint feel the requirement to think abt it too… all she felt was pain… La had given her 2 painkiller with a glass of lemon juice... she gulped it down and went to the wash room….

Arnav was in a similar state… his feet was swollen and blue… Akash had called the doctor and Arnav was given painkillers and was told it would subside within 2 day…. He was pissed... he had a meeting today and it was important… he somehow managed to freshen up and leave for the meeting, reassuring his family that he'd take care….. Akash drove him to the place and Arnav managed to enter the conference hall for the meeting…. After 2 hours he had the deal and slowly made his way from the office when he saw Muskan standing there talking to someone on the phone

Muskan got rid of her head ache…. But was really angry with herself… she was here for an important work and all she did was getting drunk and fooling around… so today she decided to get on with the work at hand… she took a cab and reached the place where she wanted to go… as she got down from the cab she received a call….

Hello?

……..

Yes it is me….. who is this?

………

WHAT? Seriously…. OMG…. Sorry go a head

………

Yes ofcourse…. I'l be there…. Thank you saying she cut the call…. I LOVE YOU she yelled punching her fist to the air and jumping like a kangaroo shouting yes yes….. all the people were staring at her but she dint seem to bother…. She was excited as she caught another cab and left…..

Arnav felt like snatching the phone and smashing it on the pavement along with the person who was talking with Muskan…. His ears rang I LOVE YOU continuously….. he dint know this feeling… why he was feeling like this…. Actually what was this feeling…. He never felt something like tat especially for a girl whom he met only last night……. But now also he thought he had seen her somewhere…. Sulking he sat in his car and headed home… he was in no mood for office…..

Pls comment and like…… if possible I'll be updating the other chap tomorrow or on Monday… I'll be busy on sat and sun… so will not be able to upload on those days.. If I manage to complete it tomorrow I'll update.. otherwise I'm sorry will give you all the updates on Monday only……. Do comment and like…….

allegro thumbnail
Arnav should repent and that too badly for what he had done to Muskaan..
Poor Anjali has to pay for Arnav's deeds..
Awesome update..
Continue soon..
Edited by allegro - 11 years ago
dishashah4176 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update bt seeing arnav link with muskaan n nt khushi? m nt feeling it right or is it khushi only?
ar_art thumbnail

Originally posted by: dishashah4176

nice update bt seeing arnav link with muskaan n nt khushi? m nt feeling it right or is it khushi only?

Wait for future update...
penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nyc update...

Por anji is gono get her heart break just boz of her bro...but i feel maybe dere is somethin more to dere lovestry...

Arnav plan backfired...he himself fell for muskan but yaar khushi k liye feelings nhi hone chzneye arnav ko...i cant w8 how d stry moves frwd...

To bad u goin to update it on mon...but plz update monstrosity plz...!!!!