SS:"Tumhe Yad Ho Ke Na Yad ho" part 6B pg 20 LAST

Diya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

"Tumhe yad ho ke na yad ho"
"Jo na chup saka mein wohi raaz tha
tumhe yad ho ke na yad ho...!

Three months have passed to the incident that RIYA drank tht poison after that incident doctors saved her life...but the thing affected her brain..and she forgot some of her memories or some precious moments...she remembered every thing except some moments she passed with shree and chotu..soe necessary things...and the most important thing..."The soft corner that she have for him" she forgot it...

12/jan/2013
AT OFFICE
rathore:team aj kkoi case nhi aaya chaho to ghar jaa sakte ho...magar paper work complete karne ke bad...
shree,chotu including riya made face
shree:(whispering to re) yar ri sir ka bas na chale hume office me paperwork ke sath band karden..banda mar raha ho tab bhi kahen gy wo file incomplete kyun thi... 
riya:(giggling)shut up shree sun lenge sir...
every body got to their respective works while riya went in kitchen to make herself her pure higenic cofffee...

suddenly Arjun also came there he saw her making coffee...she first took the mug cleaned it properly and thn start preparing coffee..

Arjun(in mind)Bilkul bhi nhi badli tum riya...sab kuch to wesa hai bas kuch...kuch wessa nhi hai jesa hona chahiye tha...
Riya(felt someone's presence and turned) oh sir ap yahan koi kam tha...
Arjun:han wo mein coffee lene aya tha...
Riya:acha par mene wo chai ke liye kaha...(suddenly she became silent..she realized what she jst said)
Arjun(eyes widened as he hear her speaking about his favourite beverage)tumhe yad hai me ziyada chai prefer karta hun...
riya:han wo aese hi...mjhe kuch kam hai...(she rushes towards the door)...
Arjun:(ise kiya hua...ek min how do she remeber tht i prefer tea over coffee...)
kuch to choot raha hai...

in conference room
shree(tried):ufff...itna kaamm tha..ab jake khtam hone pe aya hai...
chotu:shree tu bilkul bacha hai... jese teacher ziyada home work deden to bache chillate hain...
shree: jee nhi...me ek intelligent...
riya interuppted
riya: computr freak hun...
chotu started laughing while shree glared at riya...
shree: tujhe to mein bad me bataunga...pehle koi entertainment ka tareeka batao kaam khatam ho hi chuka hai or me bore ho gaya hun..
chotu: yahan koi vidya balan to hai nhi jo tujhe entertain kare...mjhe bhi ghr jana hai kam khatam kar ke sona hai or phir sawere uthna bhi hai...
riya: kyun chotu ye early sun rise and night sleeping kab se...
shre :are ri tu nhi janti ek larki hai na 11:30 wali bas g ye saari mehnat usi ke liye...pata nhi jab wo ise bataye ga apne bare me wo kiya reaction degi...
chotu glared at shreee while shree hurrily spoke
shree: riya g is mamle me apki visesh tripani...
riya laughed on their antics...they were her cutie best buddies ever...and someone jst far frm thm was intently watching her laughing form...

at night
every one bid bye to each other while riya was about to leave office when arjun spoke up aao riya me tumhe drop kardeta hun...
riya:(became nervous)no no sir...i will manage..
arjun: riya mein neeche wait kar raha hun...
she had no option so she obediently followed him
IN SUV
Riya intently watching outside...while arjun realized she had stop speaking much and use to remain silent most of the time...he himself dont know but he cares for her alot and now ths thing was making him mad...
Arjun:riya aj koi sawal nhi tumhare talking department band hai kiya...
riya:nhi sir talking department me strike hai...
he looked at her and she smiled at him
Arjun: or wo kyun...
riya: aewen aaen..sir me miss reema ke bare me soch rhi thi agar Mr anup sach bolte or ye galti na karte to miss reema bhi kitni happy life guzar rhi hoti...
(she was telling him about the case tht they jst sorted out)
Arjun: paisa insan ko andha kardeta hai riya... anup ko bhi lalach ne andha kardiya tha..to anjam yehi hona tha...wese tumne kiya expect kiya...
Riya:(in dream mode) mene to ek happy ending excpect ki thi sir...
Arjun(in ignorant mood) humesha happy ending nhi hoti riya ye asli duniya hai...always happy ending sirf sapno ki duniya and fantasies me hoti hai...or ye world ek reality hai...
he had face the wrose phase of life...so he dont believe in these happy endings and all...
Riya:still in dream mode: Sir sapno ki duniya me rehna ziyada acha hota hai...kyun ke asli duniya me to srif Dil toote hain...
He looked at her while she spoke
Riya:mera ghar aagaya sir...
Suv stopped near her house...she wished arjun good ni8 and went to her home...

okiii guyz this is my first if the first of the first os it will be continued if i got time...so enjoy and sorri for the mistakes...diya...😳
Edited by dia121 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
It's great.
Do continue soon...
srividhya68 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It's great.
Do continue soon...
angelicdeepti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
please continue...want to know what happens
grad2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice plzz do update soon!!!
great SS :) loved it
continue soon
Edited by fatima15 - 11 years ago
Mrs.JamesBarne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just loved it . Continue soon dear .
Diya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
OKIII Guyz here is the next par thanku for ur lovellly comments❤️...this Os will have two more parts...you will soon come to know the mystery or history of riya's worry... till enjoy this and forgive me for the spelling mistakes...DIYA😳
                                      "Tumhe yad ho ke na yad ho"
PART 2...

Arjun was still in a deep thounght in Suv...riya ye kiya tha...kiya hua hai tumhe...mujhe jan na hi hoga...
On the other had riya entered in her house she closed the door and jst fall on the couch...she was hell tried...(after tht incident...she use to get tried so soon...and this thing make her..feel more sad)...she watched her hands...remeber his words...
Riya:(thinking) na jane mujhe kab tk sab yad rahe ga... mein nahi bhoolna chahti par...sab mere hath me nhi...isiliye aesa karna pare ga Sir...
                 "Wo naey gile wo shikayaten...Wo maze mazae ki hiqayaten...
                  Kabhi roothte kabhi mante...Wo sitam kabhi khud mante...
                  Mjhe sab hai Yad zara...zara...
                  Tumhe yad ho ke na yad ho..."

Next day In Office
Every one came early...arjun and rathore entered and seated themselves...when rathore asked..
Rathore: Where's riya???
before one could answer
Riya came inside and wished a happy good morning to everyone with her bright beautiful smile...her smile brought smile on every one's face...even Akdu felt relaxed...
He looked at her and thought...well today she looked pretty isn't it??...
He asked himself...when his heart spoke she always look pretty...and then suddenly he jerked his thoughts...concentrate Arjun...

Rathore: Guys..we have a case...ek girl ki body mili hai...and we look for it...

(MY NOTE: Sorri frndz i dnt knw about these cases or something so i will wrap up the part of cases...neither im spy nor fond of watching CID so bear me with this)

Every one got alerted and went for the investigation...and as usual riya paired up with arjun and went to the forest side where they found the body...
Riya and Arjun reached the place and searched all the place but found nothing...then they saw a Hut...arjun signaled riya and they both took the positions and entered in the hut...but unfortunately or fortunately found nothing...
Arjun: shaed yahan se wo log jaa chuke hain..
Riya: yes Sir lagta to aesa hi hai...par aesa bhi to ho sakta hai wo log abhi tk yahin jungel me hon...

While searching riya moved backward and collided with something..which made all the hay and dust to fall on both of them...riya realized what she did after that... and hurridely said..
riya: sorri sir wo mene dekha nhi...
Arjun: (saw her face which was having a lot of guilt as she diid a bigg mistake...) koi baat nhi riya...
They both started dusting themselves when arjun said...
Arjun: riya tumhare balon me ghas aatki hui hai...

As Riya saw this she opened her hair in one click and started dusting them...she was moving her hair and was looking so beautiful tht for a moment he was lost within her..
Riya: (she had dust her hair and tied them up..when she saw him looking at her  intently and asked him) kiya hua sir???
Arjun:han..wo kuch nhi chalo...
As they went outside some people surround them and they were the culprits living in tht hut...as soon as they realized tht they are now trapped...they started fighting with the goons with full passion...even Riya took a Good part...
While fighting riya didn't realized tht one man pointed gun at her she was busy with the other goon...arjun saw this and immediately rushed towards her and held her and fall in the ground... they heard a gun shot at the same time...riya thought arjun was shot she immediately killed tht person with her gun...and rush to the arjun..

Riya:arjun sir uthiye plzz...
Arjun was lying on the ground she made him lay on his back facing the ground and started shaking hiim...tapping his face
Riya:sir plz sir uthiye...
She was on the verge of crying when he opened his eyes...
Arjun: me theek hun riya...
Arjun was not shot but due to falling he hurt his elbow and head a bit...
As he was about to rise frm the ground...or jst rose a bit from a ground...riya who was watching his condition could'nt control and hugged him tightly...she did'nt wanted to cry..so she hugged him so tht she could gain some strength from him...
Arjun was taken a back first he didn't expected this...but then involuntary his arm went around her waist and he held her to him...he was patting her back as to make her calm...
They remained like this for a moment...
TO BE CONTINUED...

Edited by dia121 - 11 years ago
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
read both the parts...!!!
superb...!!!⭐️
lvd it...!!!
awww arjun carin fr riya..!!!😳
cant wait fr d nxt update...!!!
srividhya68 thumbnail