abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I thought these two were in a tiff or something...going by the article here

Emraan Hashmi and Navjot Singh Sidhu are in the middle of a war of words.

And it all started when the commentator tried to defend cheerleaders, at the cost of Emraan, Bipasha, Salman etc. On the cheerleaders issue, Sidhu gave vent to his anger and said if Emraan's onscreen kisses were permissible, the cheerleaders shouldn't be banned either.

We asked Emraan what happened actually, and he said, "I believe Sidhu has a problem with me kissing in films. I have no idea what he has got to do with any of it, I'm not kissing him anyway.
And he had a problem with other actors too and scenes that are suggestive of intimacy on screen. But I guess these issues are best left to the censor board. They are the best judges of such matters."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nomad.ness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 "I believe Sidhu has a problem with me kissing in films. I have no idea what he has got to do with any of it, I'm not kissing him anyway. ðŸ˜†
abby_girl30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: atownsuga

"I believe Sidhu has a problem with me kissing in films. I have no idea what he has got to do with any of it, I'm not kissing him anyway.😆

I heard Sidhu was pissed cz Emraan took a dig at him in the movie jannat by saying that retired cricketers become judge on tv shows and laugh loudly unnecessarily 😆
KkkkkingKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abby_girl30

I heard Sidhu was pissed cz Emraan took a dig at him in the movie jannat by saying that retired cricketers become judge on tv shows and laugh loudly unnecessarily 😆

Still remember hearing that scene and immediately thinking of Sidhu the first time I saw it
abby_girl30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KkkingKhan

Still remember hearing that scene and immediately thinking of Sidhu the first time I saw it

Yea me too 😆

I feel like he is yelling at emraan in the pic as well LOL
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Maybe Siddhu just wants to be "shaddup-ed" by Emraan in his signature way? ðŸ˜‰ Poor Sidhu! Reverse Psychology is getting him nowhere here. 😆 

PS - Can someone point me in the direction of a more sorted out guy in B-town? *sigh* I heart Emraan. Hope he stays this way.

-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hahaha good one Emraan...never like dat loud Man ðŸ¤¢
staycoolmen2006 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atownsuga

"I believe Sidhu has a problem with me kissing in films. I have no idea what he has got to do with any of it, I'm not kissing him anyway. ðŸ˜†

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣