Rageeni Nandwani 'will never' hang up her TV boots

akashnig28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Rageeni Nandwani who essayed the lead role of Lovely in Zee TV's Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein till the time Vindhya Tiwari replaced her, made her debut on the big screen with the recently released movie Dehraadun Diary.
Unfortunately, the movie failed to set the cash registers ablaze, but the actress says, "I have been made to understand by the producers that they have made good money. I will not say that the film was a big hit; it did reasonably well."

When asked if the recent Delhi gang rape case helped the film, she says, "It would be wrong to say that whatever happened to the unfortunate brave girl may have contributed to our film's success. It would be insensitive to her parents and her cause. Having said that, this incident set the mood of social justice and our film also focused on a well known murder case which had also shaken the nation's consciousness."

Rageeni further claims that she has been offered three or four more films. "I am still deciding on the movie I should pick," avers the girl.

Ask her whether she would not mind donning an ultra glamorous role, and she states, "How can I answer this right now? All depends on the type of story, treatment etc. I will cross the bridge when we come to it."

In closing, Rageeni expresses her views on continuing television by saying, "I would never hang up my TV boots. If something good comes along on the small screen, I will surely take it up. I cannot turn my back on TV which got me my debut film."

Rageeni, we wish you all the very best.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oo! Nice..thanks for sharing... she won't turn her back on TV.. can the producers of MKKPB offer her role back?  ðŸ˜†
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing akash 😊
I feel so good after reading that, especially Rageeni and the ways she anwered that question regarding the delhi gang rape, she is so sweet n modest.
i am glad to know that her movie did well, hope she gets even more success with time, hoping with all my heart to see her back in a Tv show.
swagakevin2 thumbnail
indeed..she wants to come back where it all started and thats nice
rozie thumbnail
Yeah kev, it will b great to see her in a show again 😃
swagakevin2 thumbnail
yeo i wish if they re offer her the role she had..lol... but that's highly impossible i guess
rozie thumbnail
lol yeah i guess it is impossible 😭
swagakevin2 thumbnail
yep..but lets be optimistic and hope ðŸ˜†
swagakevin2 thumbnail
i got spammed lol