Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
y am i not able to post a new thread from today morning onwards?whats wrong? it shows error posting message.
sunshinegirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't understand the above mentioned technicalities--but i have just one serious complaint against the colors channel and i wish your forum would take it up and sort it out there are no reruns on the weekends---we sometimes miss a show on the week days and its nice to catch up with the episodes back to back on the weekends i mean they show Madhu the crap and Balika Vadhu and so on ad-nauseum to boost the TRPz why can't they show us NBTNMKK--at least once-- there are no promos no recaps then they are surprised about the TRPz i mean is this a ploy to keep the show down then why bother to even make it and give it step-sisterly treatment---i would appreciate a rerun over the weekends---thanx people--all of u seem very savvy and a lot of fans would appreciate it!!
Lata_Pottavarti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by shwethz_nbtian

Originally posted by skdrose

Originally posted by shwethz_nbtian

em unable 2 post pics😭😭😭 help me😭😭😭
1)Hey upload ur pics in imgur or flickr or imageshack.us
2) Either paste the direct forums link in ur post or
paste like this [ IMG ] your link [ /IMG ]
*remove all spaces*

thank u so much it worked
LavleenaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10806/reem-sheikh/Development Team please include Celebrity Profile of Reem Sheikh in the Cast of NBTNMKK SEASON 2 ...
She plays the role of Rimjhim , the adopted child of Mohan
rope_and_anchor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi..m tryng to follow season 2..nd hvnt wtchd season 1..but suna h bht.. Toh can anyon plz plz plz plz tell me a bit abt season 1..end mein kya hua nd al..or atlst gv a source frm whch i cn get to knw stuf... Thnku thnku in advance! Cheers all... :-)
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello,

I have joined this forum from October 2012, and I had over 40 posts.

One day I see my all posts are vanished as well my profile picture and profile info are gone too.
So I logged out and logged in again and still the same, plus now it is showing that I joined on this February.
I really need to know whats gong on with my old account. Where is my old account go!!!!
I tried to contact the administrator by sending a PM, but didn't get any response yet
Edited by NeelMon - 11 years ago
PashoRani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
vhora57 & roshni_rj Please visit this link to read all the written updates of season 1 ,in a short summary you can't enjoy one of the most heart touching and unique story of recent times on tellywood:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2661911

Scribbler184 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Has anyone uploaded the BG music of NBT 1 & 2? If yes, then can you please give me the link to those threads so that I could download them.

Thank you. 😊
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Can anyone tell me hwere i will get background songs of Na bole tum
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -afsha-

Can anyone tell me hwere i will get background songs of Na bole tum

Originally posted by: -Shwetasri-

Has anyone uploaded the BG music of NBT 1 & 2? If yes, then can you please give me the link to those threads so that I could download them.

Thank you. 😊

Here you go😳
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3068026