Views

Users

Frequent Posters

124555 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi...
i just came by your story...
it was a great start...i loved your khushi...
she seems to be strong and a match for asr...
waiting to read more of your work...
o and by the time i started reading glass   you had already removed it to your blog... and i regret not reading it... sorry

khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yayyy m here!! πŸ˜ƒ so payal owns a cafe n Akash works under Guptas!??!! Hhmm its getting better ...
Khusi born with bottle if beer ... Hahahahaha... Oh my she looks like tough cookie how AsR gonna tame this wild cat!!
Great chapter... Cant wait to read more... πŸ˜ƒ
annab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the concept..2 strong characters from same background ready to collide each other...loved the way u portrayed each and every character...looking forward to read more...
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I love this establishing of the characters. They are unique and intriguing. I can't wait to read how this story continues. Awesome!   
Rhysenn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I just came across this story, and it's amazing! Please continue soon! I await to read more!

I'm loving the spoilt brat Khushi; it's as if she knows what she's doing.
khushiiXOXO thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i like πŸ‘πŸΌ

i loved Akash's description of Khushi!!! it was so different... but helpful 4 us to understand her better...
 ..most of d ffs have payal as rich,spoilt n a bitch whereas khushi as a poor simple middle class girl...however here itz just d opposite ...luk 4ward to it!

RTlicious thumbnail
Hey! Just got to read this FF...love the concept...this Khushi is so different to the one's written about...also I like the fact that you have shown Arnav, Khushi, Payal and Akash as 4 different individuals with different background and outlook on life...looking forward to more of this!
xx
masam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I find Payal the peaceful one; you know the inner peace kinda thing? That one. Just happy what was in hand right now. Living in the moment. Okay I am going too far away now.
Aakash- an another dissatisfied man, not happy what's in hands and still looking for that peace. But so not in Khushi.
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
SO LESS OF ARSHI...no worries but payal is facing so much crisis:(
gurukhush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Going nicely enough!!😊 Could increase the pace a littleπŸ˜‰ Get the confrontation going hard not just gutter stuff... Please PM updates.