MeLuvsMiam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice update dear just loved it😃
Thnx 4 PM.
arshi_snia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awsome update.loved the que ans session between arnav nd his family.I hope khushi will realise about her feeling soon.thanks for the pm dear .
IPK.Jenny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant FF Aami very unique
I can't believe i missed it
I love the emotional connection they have
Arnav caught onto it very quickly i just hope Khushi catches on to it soon too
Could you please pm me when you next update i would love to continue reading this FF
Thanks
Jenny x
Arshicrazee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

CHAPTER 10 : KNOWING EACH OTHER – PART I

The next day Khushi got ready to go for work extra earler as it was her first day at AR as Asst.Designer Head..From today onwards she was going to work with Arnav Singh Raizada , the man whom she almost worshipped for his tallents. She didn't want to get late so she left home earlier even after knowing that there was no need to rush as work will start at 9 am only. But still. She didn't want to take any chances and hence left early.

At the same time Arnav was all in a rush to reach office earlier so as to avoid any chances of Akash meeting Shradhha first. He had his breakfast all in a rush and chugged down his juice rather than sipping it slowly as he used to. Everyone wondered why he was all in a rush to reach office earlier today,for which he answered he had some important work and she he had forgotten the files at office itself last day so couldn't study them.

Arnav reached office by 8.15 AM which was really early. But when he was parking the car,a gust of wind flew to his face and he had a feeling like Khushi was there. Then she shook his head and continued walking towards the main entrance. Meanwhile Khushi has indeed reached AR and at the same time a gust of wind followed. She didn't expect to be this early as it was just 8.15. No one was there in the office except for the securities.

"Tu bhi na Khushi..Tujhe tho bahuth shauk thi na..jaldi pahunchne ke liye. Ab dekh. Koi bhi nehi office mein. Jab tak wo sab aayegi,tu karegi kyaa? Security guard ki tarah bahar khade rahenge kyaa?hey devimayya..yeh humne kya kar diya? Aur aaj se humey Arnav Singh Raizada ke saath kaam karni hai..Raksha karna devimaiyya..Raksha karna..She walked towards the office building nervously.

(You na Khushi. You soo wanted to reach offich early na? Now look. No one is here in the office. What will you do till they all reach? Are you going to stand outside like a security guard? Oh my God..What had I done? And from today onwards ihave to work with Arnav Singh Raizada. Help me god…please help me…)

Actually Khushi was not at all nervous when she left from home. But now as she reached the office , she couldn't help that feeling seething through her every cell..Some kind of nervousness..So much nervousness that,the excitement part kept silent. It was like,she knew this job in AR and working with Arnav Singh Raizada was going to turn her life upside down, which she didn't actualliy. But the nervousness somehow captivated Khushi in their hold. Arnav felt it but he was too buissy to notice it as he himself had his fare share of tensions today. He asked the securities to open the main entrance and walked towards the door, engrossed in deep thoughts. At the same time,Khushi too was walking towards the main door muttering hey devimayya raksha karna with closed eyes and with nervous steps.

It had all happened in a flash of a second. She had bumped into something that was on her right side,no not something..Someone and she lost her balance and was about to fall when twio strong arms captivated her in an iron hold while she closed her eyes in fear. Actually what happened was that, as she was walking with closed eyes and Arnav came from her right side, from the parking lot deep in his thoughts, both didn't see each other and hence collided.

Arnav was stunned to see Khushi at office that time. And now as she was in his arms,eyes closed..her plum lips pressed tight..and in a sky blue salwaar suite,she was nothing but beautiful. She was clutching onto his shoulders out of fear as if holding to her dear life.He coldn't take his eyes off her. Nor he wanted to leave her. The minute their bodies came in contact, it was like an electric shock to him..By that time,Khushi had realizes that she was safe and was aware of that electric current passing through her body. She slowly opened her eyes only to look at the depths of those two warm chocolate brown eyes. Intense. Fathomless. She was lost in those eyes,just like Arnav was in her warm,innocent big doe like hazel eyes. They didn't knew how long they stood like that. It seemed sooo perfect to Arnav. To have her in his arms. It was like she had filled something inside him..He sighed..Khushi too was thinking the same.. Why does it feel so perfect to be in this arms. Somewhere in her mind,her instincts told her that these hands will never let her go. That she will be always safe in those arms. Just then only that it occurred to Khushi that where and what was she doing. She was in Arnav Singh Raizada's arms and her thoughts were getting too carried way. She tried to steady herself up and Arnav loosened his grip around her waist. The moment their bodies lost the contact with each other,they both felt like something was missing. Besides that Arnav could feel Khushi's embarrasment and nervousness. He didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. So he smiled at her and asked.

"Tum teekh ho??" (Are you alright?)

Khushi was dumbstruck again by the genuine conern and huskiness in his voice. How was she going to survive with this man , who looked like a greek God and with that all knowing warm dark chocolate brown eyes which was exactly the same eyes she had been searching for past 16 years and was behaving exactly opposite of whatever she had heard about him till date with her. She couldn't find her voice hence nodded her head slightly.

He smiled at her. "Why are you so early Khushi" he asked casually..

"Wo..Wo sir….She searched for words..

Arnav could feel her nervousness and hence he sent waves of calmness to her system. He saw the effect instantly on her face and smiled again..

"Anyways,you had came early..So let's go. I will give you the details of your work"

Khushi who was feeling much more comfortable now with the calm waves Arnav had passed to her smiled brightly.

"Sure sir.." and moved with him inside the office. Both of them didn't hear the security guards talking.

Guard 1 : "Arrey..lagtha hai aaj sooraj paschim se nikal gaye hai..Tu ne dekha na abhi abhi kya hua" ( It seems that sun had raised from west today. Didn't you see wht had happened just now )

Guard 2: "Haan Ji..Dekha..wo ladki aake ASR se takra gaya aur ASR ne ussey girne se bachaaya. Aur ki aur uss par chillaya bhi nehi.. "( Yes I did. That girl came and collided with ASR and ASR saved her from falling. And most of all,he didn't shout)

Guard 1: "Haan Ji..Wo bahuth hi ajeeb baath hai. ASR se takraana aur ASR ne kuch nehi kehnaa..ASR tho chotti chotti baathon keliye gussa kartha hai aur abhi abhi wo ladki wo hi ASR se takraaya..Aur ASR gussa tho door,ek lafaz bhi nehi kaha. Wo dono wahaan ek doosre ki baahon mein,aankhon mein mein aankh daalkar khade rahe they..Jaise ki…he didn't dare to complete his sentence. (Yes. And that's a very strange thing. Colliding with ASR and him saying nothing. ASR hets angey on small small things and just now that girl collided with the same ASR. And ASR , he didn't even utter a word yet being angry. Those two were standing there,in each others arms,looking into each others eyes…like…)

Guard 2: "Agar tumne kareeb se dekha tho ek baath samjhaa hua hoga..Ek alag sa…Ajeeb sa aag the donon ke aankhon mein. Lagtha hai is ladki ASR ke liye bani hui hai..Jodi tho kamaal hai.." (If u had observed closely, then you would have noticed that there was a different….a strange fire in their eyes. Feels like this girl is the one who is made for ASR.. the jodi is perfect…)

Meanwhile, Arnav and Khushi who were completely unaware of this conversation was in Arnav's cabin. Arnav showed Khushi her cabin which was exactly opposite to his and described the working of designing section and how she should handle it. Khushi listened everything carefully and realized that she had a very tough task in hand. To co ordinate and look over all designer sections and to approve the perfect designs with much needed changes from her side to make it more perfect ,exquisite and unique. Which was the deffinition for AR products.

"Any doubts Khushi? Aur any clarification needed?" asked Arnav

"No sir.." she replied.

How could there possibly be any doubt when this man had explained her each and every point clearly and in point perfection. This man in front of her , in the mere age of 26 owned a buisiness empire. Now she knew why. He was aware of each single thing happening in his office. And he knew everything in the level of perfection. Or more than perfection actually. She still couldn't digest the fact that this man knew everything happening around him in his office despite his buissy schedules and international branches…He knew everything from the root. He was one of a kind. She realized. Now she knew what was the reason for the success of this man. It was nothing more than his dedication and carefullness. He cared from the roots to the top. He had an eye on everything. She suddenly felt some kind of honored, to be able to work with this man. She felt lucky and her heart swelled with pride and happiness.

"And Khushi, incase if you need any help or clarifications, just ask me.Okay?"

"Yes Sir.." she smiled confidently.

"Hope you enjoy the work here. All the best Khushi" he smiled.

"Thank you sir" she smiled back wondering how good he looked when he smiled. This man certainly was a special creation of God. Perfection symbolised.

"And Khushi..One more thing.."

"Yes sir?" she raised her eyes to him quizzically.

"Aaj tho tum bahuth early pahunch gayi. Aur ussey koi problem nehi. Par kabhi bhi I mean it when I said it , kabhi bhi late math hona chaahiye. Mujhe aalsi logon mein koi interest nehi" ( Today you reached office very early. And I don't have a problem with that. But never be , I mean it when I say it..never be late for office. I don't have any interest in lazy people.) he said in a wholly buisiness tone. Surprising her. The friendly touch was nowhere in his voice now. His voice was stern , ice cold. Khushi was taken aback a little by seeing his ASR phase. But she was Khushi and she managed to say a "never sir" eventhough she was scared. It was then , that Arnav realized that he must have scared her. He can feel the waves of fear hitting him. "Shit" he cursed in his head. "yeh maine kyaa kiya" (What had I done).

"Okay Khushi..Have a nice day" he again smiled at her. "main apna cabin jaa rahaa hoon" (I'm going to my cabin)

Khushi couldn't keep up with his sudden mood swings. What was this man? A minute ago,he was all cold and now..Just back to the way he used to talk with her. Arnav felt her confusion and he mentally cursed himself for letting out his ASR side infront of her and scaring her. He wanted to be Arnav – the one who is the exact opposite of ASR , a loving, caring,wonderful person – with her. He smiled and sent her counterwaves to reduce her fear and confusion. Khushi could feel her fear reducing down. She smiled and wished Arnav the same and with that Arnav left for his cabin.

The office was now getting filled with people. Buzz of work. Another heavy working day had started at AR. With new changes.

Arnav didn't failed to meet Shradhha either and he informed her about her transffer. She was happy that she got her transffer and without further questioning she accepted it.

"And Shradhha , you don't have to work here from now on" he said.ASR mode was back.

"Sir?" Shradhha asked her eyes widening.

"I had already appointed your substitute Shradhha" so you can leave now. Take the rest of your salary from the accountant.

Shradhha didn't expect this but she just nodded her head and left.

Arnav sighed in relief. That has been done. Now no loopholes left to get caught by Akash nor his family. He sat on his chair and was about to open his lap top when he saw Khushi sitting exact opposite to him , without knowing what to do. He smiled again and called her to his cabin through intercom.

Khushi was sitting there without knowing what should she do first when Arnav called her to his cabin. She was a little afraid when she knocked the door.

"Get in" said Arnav.

"Yes Sir?" Khushi asked. Confused.

"Come with me Khushi" said Arnav getting up from his seat.

"Sir???" Khushi asked in confusion. Her eyes widening.

Arnav realized that she didn't get what he meant. He sighed. It was unnaturally easy to calm his temeperature down with Khushi around. Otherwise , he would have started yelling by now.

"Come with me. Now that all workers are here. I will introduce you to them" he again sighed. He , never in his life had explained his actions to any one in office. He was ASR and the employees were bound to obey him. But it seemed like his usual working style was not applicable to Khushi. She was an exceptional case. The different was , obviously him being Arnav with her than ASR.

Khushi now realizing what he meant nodded her head.

"Yes sir" she couldn't keep the small amount of fear out of her voice. It was her first day at office and she was working with the great Arnav Singh Raizada.

Arnav smiled at Khushi. Feeling her fear and confusion.

"You know what Khushi. Tumhe itni darne ki koi zaroorat nehi hai. Main tumhe khaa thodi jaaunga" (You know what Khushi, you don't have to be afraid this much. I'm not gonna eat you )

Khushi was embarassed by his remark. Was it so obvious on her face that she was affarid? A small blush bloomed on her cheeks with embarassment. "Tu bhi na Khushi. Tumhai man mein kya hai,wo apni shagal pe likh kar ghoomthi" she said in her head.. ( You na Khushi..You walk around with your thoughts written on your face).

Khushi said timidly.."Aisa..Aisa koi baath nehi hai sir" (Nothing like that sir)

Arnav smiled at her again. "Jab jhoot bholna nehi aathi , phir koshish kyun kar rehi ho? Tumhaari chehare se ye saaf saaf patha chal raha hai ki tum kitni darthi ho" (Why are you trying to lie when you don't know how . it's so clear from your face that how much afraid you are)

Khushi was dying with embarassment now. This man had all seeing eyes. She mentally cursed herself for showing her weakness. Just then Arnav got a call and he atteneded it. Turning his back to her. She could hear one side of the conversation.

"Yes Aman"

"No no. Its okay. Let them have it"

"I said allow them the fund Aman. Don't you know they are working for the education of kids from poor families?"

"I don't care Aman. Give them the 5 lakhs for the school rennovation."

"And yes Aman. It's almost the end of month. Did you give the funds to Aasha, Karunya and NOG?"

"How can you forget Aman. The whole trust is depending on us for their running. Do it right now. Send their cheques."

"Fine Aman. Bye" he cut the call and turned to face an awestruck Khushi.

Khushi had heard of Aasha , Karunya and NOG. Aasha was a charittiee trust in which held shelter for the orphan kids,deceased old aged people and women from slums and all. Karunya was one in Mumbai working the same as Aasha while NOG was a national programm for welfare of undeveloped areas by providing education,hospital and all other prior necessary needs. But what she never knew was that Arnav Singh Raizada was the one who was practically running the trusts Aasha and Karunya. She had never heard of that. Never in any of his interviews had he mentioned about this and that means he was not doing it for any credits. He was just doing it on his own will. He didn't want any appreciations or anything that sort. He was happy behind the curtains. Khushi couldn't believe it. The man who was a ruthless person who cared for nothing but money – according to media was the one who was behind these two well known charittee trusts in India. She had seen people who were running trusts before. But they all did it as they were doing a great favor and made a fuss about in media and all. But Arnav Singh Raizada was nothing like them. He was entirely a different era. He could have used this to make himself more famous and to change what people thinks of him. But he never did it. He was doing it not as a favor but simply because he wanted to. She felt that this tall lean man infront of her was like nothing she had ever came across in life with. Arnav Singh Raizada was a mysterious man. And just now,a mystery aout him had been unravelled infront of her.Arnav was looking at Khushi's awestruck face. He could feel her wondering. But over what? He could feel her getting overwhelmed. But for what? He didn't know.

"Chalein?" he asked Khushi.

Khushi who was still in her thoughts didn't hear his voice. Arnav tapped hi fingers near her eyes and asked again.

"Khushi..hum chalein?"

"Yes sir" she said. Arnav was getting irritated with getting only a "Yes sir" from her for so long as an answer of whatever he asked her to. ASR would have been happy when his employees were obeying him blindly. Just nodding their head to whatever he says. If he says that sun raises from west, his employees also will agree with him. And he enjoyed having the upperhand. But for Arnav it was uncomforatable with Khushi nodding yes for everything. He wanted her to talk. Talk about her. He didn't knew why. Maybe because from that he could figure out whether she was remembering him or not. By then they have reached the designer section and Arnav introduced Khushi to evryone

. They all were happy to see their new Asst.Head as she seemed to be sweet and innocent. Actually the people there were fed up with Shradhha. She was a really tallented one. There was no doubt in that. But as big was her ego. She always considered them as mere employees working under her. Like she was the owner. So there was a common dislike for Shradhha by everyone in designer section. But this new much younger girl , with bright smile and innocent eyes made a place in their heart in no time at all. She introduced herself to each personally and was happy that everyone seemed nice. Arnav had already returned to his cabin after showing her the designer section. Khushi spent the rest of her time with the designers in AR.,Asking them about themselves and having a nice chat with them . As it was her first day,Khushi wanted to know every one first

. The desigining section of AR was a really vast one. Spread in 4 floors. There were seperate 8-10 people guiding each designing section. Actually Khushi had to keep contact with only them as they would be the ones who will be in direct contact with her. But she herself wanted to keep a direct contact with each designer than being in contact with just the guides. It was almost noon when she completed her introduction and chats with the designers. And by that short span of time she had already won everyone's heart. It was past lunch time when Khushi reached her cabin back. She was really hungry and searched her bag for lunch box and was horrified when she couldn't find it. Her eyes widened in shock and her jaw dropped realizing that in her rush she had forgot ten to take her lunch box. If there was anything in the world that Khushi cant tolerate , it was hunger. And now here she was. Without her lunch box and literally as hungray as to eat a whole elephant.

"Hey Devimayya..Yeh humne kyaa kar diya" (Oh God..What had I done?)

Khushi sat in her chair not knowing what to do. All the people she knew by then, was on upper floors and she felt really tired to go and ask them where the canteen was. She didn't knew anyone on ground floor nor first floor and hence was feeling embarassed to ask them. The one person whom she would have never minded asking – Akash – had left home for lunch. There was one more person she knew. But she was afraid to ask him even he did offered her help in morning. Arnav Singh Raizada. Atlast she decided to avoid her hunger - which she had never done in her life and sat in her comfortable and concentrating on the designs infront of her which was for summer collection. Time passed and now Khushi was feeling restless. She patted her stomach which was by now, growling with hunger. And as she couldn't hold on folder , she leaned her head back on the chair and closed her eyes cursing herself for being such an idot for not bringing lunch.

Arnav was really buissy with his work and as usual was late for lunch. But he felt Khushi's restlesness and her hunger. He hadn't seen her eat anything at lunch time either.He was getting hungry and he was way too tired to drive back home . So he decided to have his lunch from the canteen. He got up from his seat and almost walked past Khushi. Then he remembered her being hungry and opened her cabin door and saw a visibly restless Khushi muttering about her foolishness about not taking lunch with closed eyes. Arnav could feel his lips cropping up in a smile. He was smiling unusually often now with Khushi around. He had almost forgotten how to smile but this innocent soul infront of him never failed to make him smile now and then.

"Umm…Khushi.." he called in a husky voice.

Khushi opened her eyes and jumped out of her seat.

"Si..Sii…Sir…" she stammered.

"Have you had your lunch?" asked Arnav.

Khushi, from her past experience knew it that it was hopeless to lie with him and hence said the truth.

"No sir..wo kya hai na..Hum lunch laana bhool gaye" she said.

"Tho tumhe canteen se khaana chaahiyae tha na?" ( Then why didn't you eat from canteen? ) Asked arnav. a little irritated on her carelessness. She already seemed sooo fragile. Soo soft. And she was not taking care of herself. Why was he feeling irritated by the way? It was strange. He never felt like this for any staff before. But now he was feeling very protective of Khushi. Unbelievable. He thought. He couldn't believe himself the changes he was going through with her around.

"Wo sir..actually hume patha nehi ki yahaan ka canteen kahaan hai. Jab tak hum waapas yahaan tab tak yahaan sab logon ne khaana khaa chuke the. Isiliye…" (That..Sir…Actually, I don't know where the canteen is. And by the time I reached my cabin everyone had finished their lunch..and that's why)

"Tho kisise poocha kyun nehi dammit?"( Then why didn't you ask anyone dammit? ) Khushi was surprised at this. She didn't expect ASR to vare about his employees this much. It was not anger in his voice. But genuine concern.

"Wo sir…." Khushi couldn't finish her sentence as Arnav cut in.

"Chalo mere saath" ( Come with me )

Khushi looked at him in shock. He was inviting her to have lunch with him. She couldn't believe. ASR and….

"Aisa kya dekh rahi ho? Mere paas zyaada time nehi hai. Jaldi chalo" said Arnav. ( What are you looking like this? I don't have much time with me. Move fast )

Khushi followed Arnav with hesitant steps towards the canteen. The canteen was on the ground floor and there was a buzzing sound in the floor as she walked behind Arnav towards the canteen. Arnav ignored the sounds and walked past them with Khushi following him.

Actually it was quite a strange thing for the staffs to watch ASR taking the new girl with him to the canteen. By the time they had reached canteen and Khushi had to agree. It looked like a five star restaurant than a canteen. With beautiful furnishing and each table adorned with a beautiful flowervas with frsh flowers. They seated opposite to each other and Arnav said to her. This is the canteen. Don't forget the way . by then the serving lady had arrived and asked them what would they eat. Arnav ordered a cheese macroni pasta while Khushi ordered for roti and paneer. The server lady was really amazed to see ASR with a girl but hiding her shock she smiled at them and left.

"It might take some time.." Said Arnav

."Hmmm" was all she replied.

"Khushi, maine tumse pehle bhi kaha hai. Mujhse darne ka koi zaroorat nehi. Main koi raakshas nehi hoon." He smiled at her stressing on 'nehi hoon'. ( Khushi, I have already told you. You don't have to be afraid of me. I'm not a devil)

Khushi felt a little relaxed and she smiled timidly at him. Arnav sighed and sent her his energywaves so that they could have a normal talk. And it did work. He could feel her relaxing immediately.

"Samjhi tum?" ( understood?)

"yes sir…" This time her smile was more confident.

"So Khushi, jab tak khaana nehi aatha..Tell me about yourself" Arnav asked her. ( So Khushi ,tell me about yourself till the food comes )

Khushi looked shocked , wide eyed with him and asked.

"Humaarey bhaare mein?" (About me??)

"Yaa…" he nodded his head in encouragement asking her to continue……

Hope that was a long chapter and it would satiate my dearest readers. Love you all..The next will be probably on Saturday or Sunday..Don't forget to comment… J

Lots of love

Aami

dva2vra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful, awsome

love da way story is progressing
dhakdhak22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice dear😊

arnav being nice wth khushi👏