Frequent Posters

TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update.. loving the emotions between arnav and khushi aka Miss Gupta😳
Titaliya_AP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing dear! I like this more Arnav and less ASR! It moved the story along! :)

Well can't wait to see how Arnav and Miss Gupta, whoops, Khushi figure out things for themselves before telling each other!

Continue soon :)
..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sorry for the late comment...just read chapter 7 and 8 :)
they finally met each other and arnav even recongnised her..
amazing updates
they first meeting was very nice..pehale hi mulakath mai lar pare..typical arnav and khushi
i like how u show that they r connected to each other..
like what one goes through and feels the other can also feel the same and how arnav is able to relax her all the time
how they get lost in each other's eyes
really lovely
update soon
thanks for the PM
😊
Arshicrazee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

CHAPTER 9 : THE AFTEREFFECTS

Khushi reached home with an ear to ear grin.

"Titaliyaa…kaa hua..naukari mili kaa?" asked an anxious Buaji. (Titaliya…What happened? You got the job na?)

"Bitiya..Tumhare chehare se ye lagtha hai ki naukari mil gayi " Said Babuji (Bitiya..from your face it seems like you got the job)

"Bolo na bitiya..kaa hua" Garima asked her side of the same question. (Tell us Khushi..What happened)

"Hum sub kuch bol denge..Pehle Jiji ko ghar aane do..Humne unhe phone kiya hai aur woh aadhe din chutti lekar aa rahi hai yahaan. Ab bas sab log ye samjhna ki kuch aisa hua hai,jissey sirf aap hi nehi,hum apne aap bhi ummeed nehi ki." Said Khushi. (I will tell everything. But first let Jiji come home. I have called her and she is coming home taking a half day leave. For now,just realize that something had happened,which was unexpected not by just you people but me myself)

"Bolo na bitiya..aise kaa hua?" Garima asked again. Unable to supress her curiosity. (Tell na Khushi.What happened such?)

Nehi Amma..Jiji ko bhi aane do ne. bas aathe hi hinge woh. Hum ye baath sab logon ke saath ek saath bantna chahthe hai. Aur yeh sab hua hai Jiji ki wajah se. phir hum uske bina kaise bathayenge? (No Amma. Let Jiji also come home. She will be on her way. I want to share this with everyone together. And this all had happened only because of Jiji. Then how can I tell it without her)

"Agar tumhari Jiji ghar aa gayi tho tum bol sakthi hoon na" asked a voice from the door side. (You can tell it if you'r Jiji has reached home. Don't you?)

"Arrey Payaliya..Aap hi ka intezaar kar rahe the hum. Haai re Nand Kishore" said Khushi imitatig her buaji. (Arrey Payal. I was waiting for you. Oh my God)

"Baath bataana Khushi. Aisa kya baath hai,jiski wajah se tumne mujhe scholl se chutti lekar ghar aane ke liye majboor ki? Jaldi bolo na"Payal asked. Her eyes widening with excitement. (Tell the matter Khushi. What had happened such that you forced me to take a half day leave from school and reach home. Tell us fast)

"Jiji..Amma..Babuji..Buaji..hume naukari mili..Said a triumphant Khushi. (I have got the job)

"Yeh bataane keliye tumne hume school se yahaan pahunchaaya? Hum subah hi tum se keh liya tha na..Ki yeh interview sirf ek formality hai.." Said Payal. Visibly upset that Khushi had made her come home for this silly reason which she already knew. (You made me come home from school to tell this? I had already told you in the morning na? That this interview was just a formality)

"Uffoo Jiji..Tum baath nehi samjhthi..Tum ne hume kis naukari ke baare me bataaya wo hume mili hi nehi (You don't understand Jiji. I didn't get the job that you were reffering to this morning)

Everyone gaped.

"Matlab tumhe naukari nehi mili?" Asked Payal.Confused..then why does she look all excited..she thought..(Means..You didn't get the job?)

"Haai re Nandkishore..yeh tum kya keh rehi ho sankadevi" (Oh God..What are you saying crazy?)

"Bitiya..yeh tum kyaa bol rahi ho..hume kuch samajh me nehi aatha" said her Babuji. (Bitiya.I don't understand a thing)

"Tho phir tum itni khush kyun lag rahe hon Khushi?"Asked Garima.. ( Then why do you look so happy Khushi)

"Aap log poori baath tho suniye. Jiji ne hume wahaan beja yeh keh kar ki hume designing section pe ek newbie designer ki naukari milengi. Hum such keh rahi thi ki hume wo naukaro nehi mili. Lekin hume AR designs ka Asst.Desugner head hone ki naukari mili"…Said Khushi proudly…( you people listen to the whole thing first. Jiji sent me there in the morning saying that I will get the job in the designing section as a newbie designer. And I was telling the truth when I told you people that I didn't get that job. But I got the job to be the Asst.designer head of the AR designs.)

It was all silence for a minute. Everyone of guptas looked at Khushi as if she was some alien. The first one to come back from the shock was Payal and she shook Khushi by shoulder..

"Sacch Khushi??" (Is it true?)

"Haan Jiji.."Khushi said with a bright smile. (Yes Jiji)

"Par Khushi..Akash ne mujhse kaha ki.." Payal said confused.( But Khushi. Akash had told me that…)

"Haan Jiji..Hum bhi wo hi soch kar Arnav Singh Raizada se milne gaye the. Lekin unko humari designs itni pasand aaya ki wo hume ye post di.."( Yes Jiji. I went to meet with mr.Arnav Singh Raizada thinking the same. But he loved my designs so much that he gave me this post)

The next thing khushi knew was she has been caught in a bear hug by Payal..

"Khushi..Hume…Hume viswas nehi ho rahi hai..Ki tum..aur Asst.designer head of AR?..Khushi..hum tumhare liye bahut khush hai" (Khushi..i..i'm not able to believe this..that you..And Asst.designer head of AR? I'm so happy for you Khushi..)

"Haai re Nandkishore..kaa ee baath sachh hai parmeswari? " Asked Buaji..

"Haan Buaji..Kyun bolenge hum jhoot? Hume Asst.designer ki naukari mili" Khushi said..Her smile widening showing all her teeth.. (Yes Buaji..Why would I lie? I got the post of asst.designer head)

Buaji jugged her and said.."may you always win bitiyaa"

The two people who hasn't uttered a word till then was her Amma and Babuji. She looked at them. They were standing together looking at their daughter proudly. Happy tears flowing endlessly down Garima's eyes. Sasi Gupta also had tears in his eyes.

"Amma..Babuji..aap log kuch bol kyun nehi rahe ho?" asked Khushi and in answer to that they both widened their arms towards her. Khushi realizing their emotions ran into their arms ang hugeed both of them tightly. Now tears were flowing from her eyes also. Happy tears. Sasi and Garima broke the hug and both kissed on Khushi's forehead and said..

"Hume tumpe gharv ho raha hai bitiya. Aaj is duniya mein humse zyaada khush koi nehi ho saktha.." (We are so proud of you Bitiya. No one can be as happy as we are now, today..)

"Teekh hai..teekh hai..ab sabka emotional drama khatham ho gaya tho hum agle kadam udaaye?" Khushi said to lighten the mood.(Ok Ok..If you people are done with your emotional dramas,shall I take the next step?)

"Kaa bol rahi ho parmeswrii.."Asked Buaji…(What are you saying Parmeswarii)

"Buaji..Aaj itni achhi si din hai..Tho hum sabke munh meetha karke rahenge" (Buaji..Today is such a good day. I will feed sweets on you everyone.) saying this Khushi ran to the kitchen and started preparing her favorite jalebis. Today was such a good day for her….

"Kaash hum aapka aur aapki munh bhi meetha kar sake" ( it's sad that I can't feed you the sweets)thought khushi sadly as she knew the unknown person must be feeling her happiness…

________________________________________________________________________________

At the same time Arnav was concentrating on her emotions really well and he was happy that he was correct about her reactions. He felt her really strong as her emotions also were really strong this time Arnav himself was concentrating on them..he felt her love for her family..and the innocent happiness…But why was she sad for a moment?? He couldn't find a possible reason for that. .

"Chotteyy" Anjali's voice broke the train of his thoughts.

"Haan di.." replied Arnav. He came home early again and surprised the family once more.

"Yeh aap kya soch rahe the??" Asked Anjali..(What were you thinking)

"Uhhh..Its just…Nothing Di" Said Arnav.

"Chottey..Ab tak tumhe yeh nehi patha chala ki tum humse kuch nehi chupa sakte?" asked Anjali..( Chottey..Don't you know by now that you cant hide anything from me?)

"Yaa Di..I know…and really..Its nothing..Aap soch soch ke apna dimaag math kharaab karna" ( You don't stress your brain thinking too much Di) Saying this he got up from the sofa and went to his room and found his peace of mind again at his favorite place..The pool side.. He sat on the recliner there and closed his eyes again..But he didn't knew that his escape from Anjali would be short lived and the bomb was to blast in RM after dinner..

It was almost 7 when Akash reached home and he had gone straight to his room having a small talk with his family. But as Arnav was in his room he didn't get a chance to ask Arnav about Khushi's job. Then he decided to let his bhai take rest as he was working so hard for a deal since past two weeks.

It was the chat time after dinner in RM when the bomb blasted.

"Bhai..Mujhe aapse poochne ka mauka nehi mila..Khushi ki baare mein aap kya faisala liya hai?"( I didn't get a chance to ask you before. What did you decide about Khushi?)Akash asked.

"Damn it.."Arnav cursed under his breath.."Yeh baath issey ab hi poochna chaahiye tha"( he had to ask about this now only).

"Haan chottey..Uss ladki ko tum naukari di ya nehi?" Asked Nani..(Yes chottey..Did you give her the job or not)

"Hello hi bye bye..Tellzz uz pleach Arnav bitwa..aisa silent rehne ka kaa matlab hai"(Tell us please. Whats the meaning of being silent?)

"Haan chottey..hum tho bhool hi gayi..Kaisi thi wo ladki?" ( Yes chottey..i had forgotten completely..How was she?)Asked Anjali.

"Arnav bitwaa..hum sab aap se kuch pooch rahe hai.." (we are asking you something Arnav bitwa)Told Mamaji..

"Yaa…Yaa I did..I did.." Arnav rushed through the words to avoid further questions. But he couldn't.

"Kaa naukari di aapne usko Chottey?" Asked Nani..

SMASHHH……There it was..The question Arnav was dreading of…

Everyone's eyes were glued to him when he told Nani

"Nani..Actually..Meine usko Asst.Designer head ki post diya hai"(Nani..I have given her the post of Asst.Designer")

Everyone gaped at Arnav..

"Aapne ussey Asst.designer head ka post di Chottey?" Aasked a bewildered Nani.

"Hello hii bye bye…Asst.designer head ka postwa..Wo bhi ek nayi ladki ko..hume lagtha hai ki humari Arnav bitwa ka tabiyat mein kuch problemzz hain..haaan.."Said Mami..(Asst designer head ki post? And that too for a new girl. I think there are some health problems with our Arnav bitwaa..)

"Chottey..Tum..Tum ek nayi ladki ko…wo bhi unexperienced..Itna bada post??" Anjali asked him suspiciously..(Chottey..You..You gave such a big post to a new girl and that too an unexperienced one..)

"Arnav bitwaa…Aap company ke saath itna bada risk kaise le saktha?"( How can you take such a big risk with our company) Mamaji wanted Arnav's clarification.

"Par Bhai..Aapne tho mujhse kaha ki ussey designing section me post karegi..As a newbie designer" Akash dropped the last shell.

Arnav knew these questions were coming and was prepared to answer them from the moment they asked about Khushi and was just waiting for them to get over with their questionaire.

"Okay…Okay..Mein aap sab ke sawaalon ka jawaab de doonga" (Okay..I will answer all you people's questions..)Said Arnav.

"Firstly..Mein ne bhi yeh nehi soch kar ussey interview ke liye nehi bulaya. Mein ne sirf Akash ki wajah se agree kiya tha..Uss ladki ko interview karne ke liye aur naukari dene ke liye. And as Akash said..Meine ussey designer section main post karne ke liye hi bulaya tha. Lekin wo ladki quiet tallented hai. Yeh mujhe uski designs dekh kar hi patha chala. All her designes were like..Innovative but yet traditional…like a good mix of both modern and traditional designs. Ussey haath se chodna achha nahi hoga. Kaafi tallented hai wo ladki. Actually,meine aaj tak itna achha designs kabhi nehi dekha. She is far more better than any of the asst.heads AR have now. And Shradhha,The designer head here was asking for a transffer to our Mumbai office for quiet some time. Par meine ussey roka kyunki Shraddha bahuth tallented hai and ussey head office mein hona chaahiye rather than in the Mumbai branch. But aaj Khushi ki designs dekh kar mujhe patha chala ki Khushi ki aage Shradhha kuch nehi hai. Aur isliye meine yeh decide kiya ki Shradhha ko wo transffer doon aur Khushi ko uss post de doon.."

(Firstly..Even i didn't think of this when I called her for the interview. I had agreed only because of Akash..To interview that girl and to give her a job. And as Akash said,I called her for posting her in the designer section itself. But that girl is quite tallented. I understood this by seeing her designs. All her designes were like..Innovative but yet traditional…like a good mix of both modern and traditional designs. It wouldn't be sensible to let her go out of our hands. She is really tallented. Actually I had never seen any designs as good as those till date. . She is far more better than any of the asst.heads AR have now. And Shradhha,The designer head here was asking for a transffer to our Mumbai office for quiet some time. I didn't let her beause she is very tallented and she should work in the head office rather than a branch in Mumbai. But seeing Khushi's designs today i realized that Shraddha is nothing when compared to Khushi. So i decided to give Shraddha her transffer and appoint Khushi at that post) Arnav gave his pre planned answer. He knew it was satisfactory enough and it seemed that everyone was convinced..He Sighed mentally..A sigh of relief..

"Hmm…Jaisan aap teekh samjhe Bitwa..( If you think its right..then alright bitwa) Said Mamaji..

"Yes Bhai..Agar aapko lagtha hai ki yeh ek better choice hai..Then its fine. (Yes bhai..If you think this is a better choice..Then it's fine ) Akash supported..

"Haan chottey..Hume tumpe poora bharosa hai ki tum koi galat khatham nehi udaayenge" (Yes chottey..We have full faith in you that you wont take a wrong step.) Smiled Anjali.

"Agar baath aisan hi ho..tho hum kya kahein..hello hi bye bye.." (If things are like that..then what would i say.Hello hi bye bye) Mamiji dropped the topic.

"Chottey..Agar aapko lagtha hai ki wo ladki iss naukari keliye kaamyab hai..Phir hume koi dikhat nehi hai.." ( Chottey, if you think that ,that girl is good enough for this job. Then we don't have a problem with it..) Said Nani the eldest Raizada member and hence ending the topic…

"Ab mein aap sab ko jawaab de chuka hoon? Mujhe kuch kaam hai..mein apni kamre mein chaloon?" Asked Arnav. (Now that I have answered all your questions,then shall I go to my room? I have some work to do)

Nani nodded and and Arnav escaped to the safety of his room. Now he let out a deep sigh,that he was holding back till now as he was surrounded by his family.

But little did he knew that disaster was on it's way as his Nani and Di were encountering Akash…

"Akash.. Tumhe kya ye ajeeb nehi lagtha? Ki chottey appointing ek ladki as the Asst.designer head,that means to assist him…In the first meeting itself?" ( Akash..Don't you think this is strange?? That chottey appoints a girl as the Asst. desiner head,that means to assist him..in the frirst meeting itself.) Shooted Anjali..

"Di..Aur bhai ne uska wajah bhi keh diya na? Phir kyaa baath hai?" (Di…And bhai had given the reason na? whats the matter then?)

"Akash bitwa…kaa wo ladki sundar hai?" ( Akash bitwa..Is that girl beautiful?) Asked Nani..

Akash,realizing what they are talking about said.."Yeh aap kaise baath kar rahi ho Dadi..Bhai aur ladkiyaan…Kabhi bhi nehi" (What are you talking about dadi..Bhai and girls? Never!!)

"Aap bas hamara sawaal ka jawaab dijiye bitwa" (You just answer my question) Said Nani

"Haan wo sundhar hai and as far as I know she is a nice girl..Aur aapka agala swaal ka jawaab bhi mein deta hoon..haan..Uss ladki aur Bhai ki jodi bahuth achha rahega…Ab me jaoon? Aur haan..Bhai se please yeh math batana ki meine yeh sab kaha…mera sar khaa loonga wo...Aur ek baath kahoon? Sachh main ajeeb tho aap donon hai ki aap donon ki dimaag mein ye jodi making ki alawa or kuch nehi sochtha.." (Yes she is beautiful and as far as I know she is a nice girl… And I will give you the reply to your yet to come question also…Yess..The jodi between that girl and bhai will be great..And yes.Please don't tell bhai that I had told this all. He will bite my head off..And shall I say something..Actually you two people are strange. You both never thinks about anything else than jodi making)

"Arrey mere bhai…hum tho bas aise hi pooch rahe the…aur tumhe tho pata hona chahiye tha na..Ki Jodi making hi humara kaam hai..Woh humari specialized area hai mere bhai" (Arreu my brother..i was asking just like that..and you should know that jodi making is my job. Its my specialized area) Said Anjali..Grinning widely..

"Haan Di..Mujhe achhe se patha hai" (Yes Di..I know it really well..)

"Aur aap Dadi..Aap bhi Di ka saath de rahe ho? Aap donon ka jodi bhi kaafi achhi hai" (And you Dadi..You are supporting her in all this? You two make a good pair.) Akash laughed out loud..

"Humare chodiye..Yahaan koi aisa hai jo sirf apne bhai ka saath dethaa..Aur apne bhai se bahuth darthe.." ( leave about us. There is someone here that who only supports his brother and is afraid of that very brother itself) Snapped Anjali..And She and Nani started to giggle at the expression on Akash's face.

"Mein bhai se nehi darthaa..Mein ussey respect kartha hoon. Aur haan..mein uss ka saath dethaa hoon kyunki wo hamesha sahi hotha hai" (I'm not afraid of bhai. I respect him and yes. I support him because he's always right) Said Akash not ready to give up.

"Haan Haan..Hum janthe hai..Sachh main na Akash..Aap donon bhaion ka jodi bhi kaafi achha hai" (Yes Yes..I know..Actually Akash, you two brothers also make a good pair..) teased Anjali..

"Di Aap bhi na…"(Di..You are too much)

"Hum tho mazak kar rahe the bhabha..Ab chalo..Der ho raha hai..So jaao" (I was just making fun of you bhabha..Now Go..It's getting late..Go to sleep) the sister in Anjali said.

"Haan bitwa..Aap jaayiye.." (Yes bitwa..You go..) Nani who was being silent told him..

Akash was waiting for this opprtunity to run away from there and hence quickly wished them good night and this Akash escaped to his room..

Nani and Anjali looked at each other and exchanged naughty grins..

"Nani..Hume lagtha hai ki wo donon laskiyaan humare Raizada ladkon ka zindagi hamesha ke liye ulta kar denge…"(Nani..I feel like those two sisters are going to yurn the lives of our Raizada boys upside down forever…)

"Haan Bitiyaa…hum dekhthe hain..Intezaar karna padega.." (Yes bitiyaa..we will see..we will have to wait) answered Nani..amd smiled at her grand daughter

But poor Arnav was unaware of this little encounter and was pacing back and forth in his room..

"That was close.." he thought. He was really tensed. He had been searching for a perfect excuse since the second Akash asked about Khushi. Actually Shradhha was not in any rush to go to Mumbai branch. Yes she preffered to be there. But once ASR had told her that it was impossible,she didn't stress on that much again and was working happily in Delhi head office. Tomorrow he will tell that her transffer has been allowed. Thankfully Akash didn't know much about Shradhha and the Mumbai thing. If he knew she was not so stressed on not getting transffered,Arnav's excuse would have become a big flopp. Anyways tomorrow he would have to meet Shradhha early and tell her about the transffer before Akash gets to ask her about it..He sighed..

At the same time Khushi was going through all those emotions as same as Arnav. Frustration. Anger. Tension. And all…She sighed. She had rarely ever felt him happy except for today morning. And here again. He was all tensed up. She didn't knew why that unknown person was always in a state of anger and frustration or tension. He never relaxes. There too..exception was her. He had helped her relax by sending his own calmness to her more than once. She sighed. Too much of emotional games. She had to feel him and he had to feel her..From all the anger tantrums of the other person,Khushi had assumed that the unknown person must be a man. Girls can never be always angry. Female psychology. So what was the bond she was sharing with him? Was there any name to this feeling each other??. Strange bond. She thought. But for now she knew she had to calm him down. She closed her eyes and concentrated..

Arnav couldn't relax as still there was a loop hole of Shradhha and what if Akash gets to meet her first tomorrow.? He shuddered at the thought. He was so much tensed that he went to look at the stars so as to relax his tensed body. But he didn't have to do that because calmness was already entering in his body. Relaxing his tensed nerved. It flowed easily through his body. He smiled. He knew where this was coming from. Of course,she must have been feeling his frustration and tension. Khushi….He smiled…

Khushi was trying to send more and more calmness to that unknown person. She knew he was really really tensed. And that's why decided to calm him down. he had always helped her when she needed. So she has to help him back. She kept sending the energy waves until she felt the him calmed down completely. Relaxed. She sighed. Hey Devimayya..Who will be that person..Show me that person. This has been so long without knowing who he is. This game. If we can feel each other this much,then what is the bond between us? And all this happened after coming here. What is the reason behind all this devimayya? I'm so confused. Atleast show me the person Devimayya. So that I can figure out what kind of bond that we are sharing. Please make me meet with him.She prayed silently. But the thing was her Devimayya had already made her meet with him and it was only her who has to realize it and figure out their bond………

Hope you all liked it..Sorry for the grammatical errors and typos…Do hit like button and don't forget to leave your comments about how you felt.

And hope this chapter was long enough to satisfy you all my wonderful readers….

With lots of love…

Aami..

-Anayah- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
gonna read this one soon...
will comment later Aami...
😃
Edited by anamika90 - 11 years ago
anabiya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ITS SIMPLY FANTABULOUS UPDATE LOVE DA BOND OV ARNAV KHUSHI...

PLZZZ NEXT PART AZ SOON AZ POSSIBLE...
BarmeenForever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
-Reserved!-
*Rushes to read the fan fiction from the start*
Will Unres soon!

..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG as always amazing update
Raizada match making 😆 Poor akash was stuck between and scared pf THE ASR his bhai 😆
And dear arnav doesn't know about that talks
So this time khushi is calming and relaxing down arnav ...liked it !! 😊
Amazing update
Update soon
Thanks for the PM
😊
mayuloveu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Very much amazing. Plz continue soon
jtammareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very interesting. Read all in one go. So Arnav knows its khushi.but, Khushi is still clueless. Can't wait to read more.