Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IPKKNDbigfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
YAAAY!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 they finally meet 😊😊
great update wonder whats going to happen now
i hope he hires khushi thanks so much for the update and PM please update soon! thanks😉
KrishVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally they met😊 Although Khushi got hurt on their first meet, with time they will fall head over heels in love with each other again😳

The update was really lovely & it was pretty long too😃

Thanks for the pm & eagerly waiting for the next update😆

Update soon😉
mayuloveu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful ff. plz pm me
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
lovely update Aami

loved ur descriptions of them focusing on the eyes.. wow so finally they meet! looking fwd to more

continue soon buddy!
Arshicrazee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

CHAPTER 8 :CONFIRMATIONS AND THE JOB

Both of them gazed at each others eyes for quite sometime.forgetting the time and the moment. Then both of them realized that they were staring at the other and stepped away from each other. Khushi,without a word more,left there and Arnav also sat in his car. But all the while he was thinking about those eyes. Big,hazel eyes. Tearfilled eyes and the rosy cheeks. Could it possibly be her? No Arnav. He argued with himself. This cannot be her. Just a person having the same eyes as hers. But why does it make a difference? She may or may not be that girl. But how does It affect you? Arnav Singh Raizada ko kisi ladki se koi faraq nehi padtha. Reminded ASR.

"But,with that girl,it does make a difference" Said Arnav

"Kya faraq padtha hai?" Asked ASR

"Kyunki.."

"Kyunki????" tell the rest Arnav

"I don't know ASR. I just know that it does make a difference"

"Arnav..You take decisions emotionally..Its not good."

"I know ASR. But as I said earlier,in this case,you stay out and keep quite" ordered Arnav.

"As your wish Arnav. But don't regret later that I didn't warn you" said ASR

"I wont". Said Arnav sternly.

Arnav had reached the office by this time and he directly went to his cabin and sat on the revolving chair. Leaning back and closing his eyes so that he could relax.

At the same time.Khushi was thinking about the same too. Those eyes? Is it possible that it might be him? She didn't want to believe that. He was such a laad governor. She thought, but the eyes.

"No Khushi..No. it's not him. Don't over imaginate. Just his eyes looked the same doesn't mean it was him. And you did notice the difference. Didn't you. How nice was the boy you met in Lucjnow. And this laad governor. He is such a porcupine head."

"But Khushi..Didn't you see the same depth in those eyes? Didn't you feel his gaze piercing your soul.?" And didn't you see some kind of shock in his eyes too? Tum tho ye hi believe karti hoon na,ki shayed kuch bhi ho jaayen,lekin aankhein jhoot nehi bol sakthi. Phir kyun tum yeh probability ko refuse kar rahe ho?" Asked the inner voice of Khushi. (Khushi,you believe that eyes can never lie no matter what. Then why are you refusing this probability now?)

"Yes I do. But may be that shock I saw in those eyes were may benecause of the result of the almost accident" said her logical side

"Tu bhi na Khushi..Tum yeh saaf saaf kyun nehi bol dethi ki tum yeh admit nehi karna chahthi ki woh aadmi wo hi ladka hone ka chances hai" said her inner voice. (You na Khushi..why don't you say it clearly that you don't want to admit the chances of him being the same boy)

"Hey Devimayya..yeh hum kya soch rahe ho..hume interview mein time pe pahunchna hai. That's more important now. I will do this thinking process later." . (Oh Lord. What am I thinking. I have to be present for the interview on time.) Saying this she tried to forget the events that happened few minutes ago. But those images, those eyes,refused to leave her mind.

At last,Khushi reached AR designs and she just stood astonished looking at the 40 floored huge building infront of her. She satrted to freak out and like yesterday, Arnav himself calmed her down as he hated feeling nervous.

"Hey Devimayya..Raksha karna" saying this she entered into the office and the next minute,a gust of wind followed. But the only ones who could feel that was Arnav and Khushi herself, "Yeh.." she thought to herself. "Yeh tho wo hi ehsaas hai na,jissey hum uss din train station pe mehsoos ki.." she thought.(This..Isn't this the same feeling that I had that day on the railway station) confused,she walked to the receptionist over there and handed her the card of Akash and told her why she was there.

"Aap please ek minute wait kijiye" Saying this she dialled intercom and talked with Akash and said.

"Akash sir is calling you yo his room. The 3rd room on the firS**Loor."she smiled.

At the same time Arnav opened his eyes and realized the same feeling. Like someone so close to him was there. "What the,," he muttered and returned to work.l

Khushi walked to Akash's room pressing the file folder she was holding close to her heart to not to show her nervousness. She knocked the door and waited for a reply. When she got a "come in" as a reply she walked inside and saw a tall,nerdy and still amiable looking man with specs. He smiled at her and Khushi smiled nervously back.

"Khushi Kumari Gupta. Right?" he asked

"Yes sir.."

"Payal had told me very much about your tallent. That's why I personally recommended for you to bhai"

"I know sir"

"So I hope you wont disappoint us."

"I will try my best not to sir" Khushi smiled with confidence. She found Akash to be a very gentle person. Not at all the bossy type she had imagined.

"That's good" Smiled Akash. Actually Khushi, I'm not the one to interview you. It's my bhai. Arnav Singh Raizada and he is known as ASR"

"I have heard about him so much sir. And it would be an honour to meet him finally, cause I haven't even seen his photos in any of the articles about him" said Khushi,a little disappointed.

Akash laughed at this. "Actually Khushi,bhai is a very private person. He had strictly restricted the media to not to let any of his photos out in public except for some really important articles and I guess you have missed those few articles which had his photo.I mean if people gets to see him,as you could imagine,he cant go out in public without a helmet and cant live a normal life. I hope you got the point Khushi."Said Akash.

"Actually,now I do sir. To be honest I was always disappointed about this. But seeing your reasons..I think it's better this way." She smiled.

"Anyways..Come. We can talk later. I will lead you to bhai's room and introduce you" said Akash.

"Okay.. lets move" agreed Khushi.

Akash led her to the first room on the first floor. Which had glass walls and was well furnished. It was the most cozy office room she had ever seen. Akash opened the road and a man was sitting across from them. His revolving chair turned at the other side so that Khushi can see the back of his head only. There was a nameplate on the table that read 'ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA'. Khushi's heart started to beat erratically. Sitting across her was Arnav Singh Raizada. India's most eligible bachelor. No.1 buisiness tycoon. She found herself gripping the filefolder more tightly.

"Bhai.." called Akash.

"Yes Akash.." he didn't turn yet.

"Bhai,I came here to introduce you to Khushi."

"Khushi..Oh..Payal's sister. You can take your leave Akash. I will handle the rest" he said. Still his back to them.

"Okay bhai"

This voice sounds familiar. Thought Khushi.Stern but husky at the same time. She was taking in the beauty of that room all thi while. There was a glass shelf at the corner which held many awards and certificates. Of course, all belonging to mr.Arnav Singh Raizada. There was also a photo of a beautiful lady with a beautyful smile. His girlfriend maybe. She thought. There was a sofa at a far corner and the whole groundfloor of office was visible from that room as it had glass walls. He really does take care of everything well. No wonder he is a successful person. She thought again. In this thought process she didn't notice that Akash has alreadt left and she was waiting for Arnav Singh Raizada to call her inside.

"Come in miss Khushi Kumari Gupta" said Arnav,turning her side but his head still bent down on a file he was studying.

Khushi entered the room and stood infrony of him.

"Have your seat" he said. Not looking up.

Khushi sat across him. Waiting for his questions.

"So miss Gupta" Arnav said looking up from the file he was reading and both gasped.

Khushi couldn't believe what she was seeing. The same man she had an argument about an hour or so ago. He was Arnav Singh Raizada. No. I'm dreaming. She muttered to herself and pinched her right hand with her left and it did hurt. So this is not a dream. Hey Devimayya. What had I done. At that minute Khushi knew all was in vane and she was not going to get this job.

And as for Arnav,he never expected this girl to be Khushi Kumari Gupta. What the…He muttered. Why her? Damn it. His first reaction was the urge to yell at her and ask her to get out of the room. But the next second,he changed his decision. He wanted to find more about her and confirm whether she was the same one he met 16 years ago. And here.this was his chance to collect her datas. He composed himself and asked.

"So you are miss.Khushi Kumari Gupta"

Khushi who was expecting for a get out was dumbstruck by the question.

"Ha..Ha..Haan Sir" she said. Extremely nervous.

"hmmm…Give me your certificates" Arnav said in a very buisiness tone.

She handed over her file folder which had certificates.

"I hope there are some designs of your's are also attached" Said Arnav

"Yes..Sir" Replied Khushi. She couldn't believe what was happening. He was behaving like nothing has happened between them before. And this confused her all the more. Why? She thought to herself. He was so rude and arrogant an hour ago and looked like an angry young man. But now? Nothing at all. She had noted that he was extremely,devastatingly handsome and sexy. No wonder that every women in India,dreams of him.

While she was having these thoughts, Arnav was going through her certificates. Those stated clearly that she was from Lucknow and that was all for his doubts. Now he was sure that the girl,sitting across him was the same one whom he has been searching for past 16 years. He was not wrong in the morning about those eyes.A rare but huge smile appeared on his face realizing that it was her. His heart jumped with joy. At last… He thought. But his smile disappeared slowly as he started to realize what was the point of him remembering her if she doesn't remember him at all. It was 16 years ago and she was just 5. She migt have forgotten me. He thought bitterly. Then he remembered his dream. That her saying him she was there with him in Delhi. And it had become true, but how come this happen? He couldn't find any possible reasons for that. Why am I feeling like I have a special bond with her? Why damn it. He thought. Then the incidents of past weeks ran through his mind.

"How long have you been in Delhi miss Gupta?"He asked suddenly,interrupting her thought process.

"Sir?" Khushi didn't hear the question as she was in deep thoughts.

"I asked you how long have you been in Delhi" Repeated Arnav patiently.

"hmm…Almost a month may be.." She said.

Arnav started calculating mentally and he found out that all those weired sensations and feelings had started since a month. He himself couldn't believe was he was thinking of all this stupidity. But a part of him told that it was not stupid. Not at all. And he decided to check whether he was right or not. He looked at the visibly tensed and affarid Khushi infront of him. He could feel those emotions running through a part of his body. Fear,confusion,nervousness.. He decided to go along with his plan. Without turning his gaze away from her,he started to relax his body and calmed it down giving strength and transffered it to her all the while looking at her face only.

There it was. The reaction was there instantly on Khushi and it was very visible too. The worrylines at her forehead disappeared at once and her tensed muscles started to relax. Arnav who was observing her closely realized that she has been relaxed and that it was him behind that. So all this while,the person whom he was feeling was Khushi and she did feel him back. What kind of bond is this? Why does this happens? He asked to himself but had no answers. He had never heard of such thing rather than in some fantasies. This was ridiculous and true too. "What a mess. What's the meaning of all this?" he thought.

Then controlling his thoughts and composing himself he went through the rest of Khushi's file and found that she was really tallented and was a gem. Her designs were amazing,superb,excellent..He didn't have words. It seemed that nothing in his vocabulary will do the justice. But more than that he thought 'I have to find out if she still remembers me or not. Otherwise the reason behind all this feeling each other thing.' He decided. Not ready to give up. Arnav Singh Raizada never gives up. He thought sternly.

"So miss.Gupta…"

"Yes sir.."Khushi looked into his eyes and was again lost in those molten choclate eyes and the warm depths of it.

"You are quite tallented,I see. All of your designs are intriguing. Innovative." Said Arnav.

"Thank you sir"

"What post have you been offered by Akash before miss.Gupta?"

"In the designing department Sir. As a newbie"

"Hmm…But I'm sorry to say that you are not getting that job miss Gupta" Said a stern Arnav.

Khushi was expecting this and hence was not at all surprised.

"Thank you sir. I'm sorry for wasting your time" saying this Khushi took her file folder and was about to get up when Arnav said.

"I didn't complete miss.Gupta"

"Jii?" she asked confused.

"You are not going to work in in the designing department as a newbie but you are going to be the Assistant.designer head of AR,that means you are going to work along with me also." He completed.

Khushi who had never in her wildest imaginations had thought of this and her jaw dropped and mouth a big "O". Arnav felt her shock and surprise and he brought her back to the reality countering her shock with his own indifference and transffering it to her.

"Sir…"Khushi who has not been completely relaxed but felt somewhat relaxed said.

"Yes..Miss Gupta"

"Sir..Asst.designer head. I mean me working along with you.."

"yeap..Do you have a problem with that? Not only that,you will have to look after the whole designing departments as you are going to be the asst.head " said Arnav in a matter of fact tone.

"No sir..Not at al.I'm just a bit shocked. You see, I came here to work as a newbie and you are directly appointing me as the asst.designer head"

"That's what I thought miss Gupta. But it was before seeing your designs. But your tallent changed my mind". He said and gave a lopsided smirk.

"God! What was that. How did he managed to do that. That smirk. Khushi's heart started to beat erratically. Dhak Dhak.Dhak Dhak. What a killer smirk. I'm going to die soon if I'm going to work with him and he does that often " she thought.

Arnav felt her nervousness and incoherency and felt satisfied. It did work. It was a rarest kind of smirk which he used very very rarely. But if it affects her this much, I shall use this much often. He thought.

"What the hell are you doing Arnav" shouted ASR from a side of his head."You are going to use your charm on this girl? What had happened to you. Have you gone nuts?"

"Shut up ASR. I know what I'm doing and it is not without a reason. I have to know how I affect her and whether she remembers me or not"

"But what difference does all this make? It doesn't make any sense" said ASR

"I don't know ASR. I have agreed with you all this long. Let me handle this my own. You can stay out"

"How can I stay out when you are doing all these stupid things Arnav"

"It's not stupid. And I know that. Otherwise, you give me a logic reason for what's happening to me with this girl around. I feel her presence, I feel her emotions and she does feel me back. How are you going to explain this?"

"I don't know Arnav. But I do know that you are acting like a teenage boy who makes this girl fall for your charms"

"Wrong ASR. I don't have to do anything to make people fall for me. I thought you knew it better. I'm good looking enough"

"Whatever Arnav. You act weired. You made her the asst.head?"

"Yes I did. That's because she has the tallent for that"

"And not that you want her to work along with you??" asked ASR

Arnav couldn't find an answer for this. Actually ASR was true. He did want her to personally work with him.

"I don't know why ASR. But I will soon find answers for all this 'WHY's that's popping in my mind" Said Arnav

"You better be." ASR said sternly.

"Now shut up and keep quite."ordered Arnav and after that there were no interruptions from ASR.

Khushi by then has been back to senses and found him to be in deep thoughts and her body also felt some kind of argument was going on from the other person. She took deep breaths and kept quite.

"So Miss Gupta??" Asked Arnav raising his eyes at her.

"Yes Sir.."

"Are you ready to accept the job or not?" he asked.

"Do I look like a moron to decline an offer to work as the asst.designer head of the AR group" she thought.

"My pleasure Sir" Said Khushi with a bright smile.

"Gosh. What a beautiful smile. It hadn't changed a bit. The same as the last time I saw it. A smile that reaches her eyes and twinkling in those big eyes" thought Arnav.

"Okay miss.Gupta. You can take your leave now and you are appointed as the asst.designer head of AR. Come for work form tomorrow onwards. Office time is 9 to 5. But considering your responsibilities,I'm sorry to say that you wont be able to leave the office at 5 every day as you will have work in hand"

"Not a problem sir." Said Khushi happily. Her happiness now knew no bounds. Nothing else mattered than her being the asst.designer head of AR group. Arnav felt the happiness radiating all over his body and felt satisfied. He wanted to make it up for those horrible words he used in morning and he did succeed.

Khushi was about to pull the door to go out when Arnav called from back and said.

"And Khushi,collect the appointment letter tomorrow from the reception. I will sign it and give it there and yes. Come straight to my cabin so that I can give you the details of your work"

"What did he call? Just Khushi. It sounded so good from him. Him calling me by name" thought Khushi.

Arnav also realised that he just called her by name and was embarassed. "I meant,miss Gupta" he corrected.

"Sure sir. I will do that. And shall I ask you something?" asked Khushi.

"Sure. Go ahead" Arnav wondered what she wanted now.

"Please don't take it in a wrong sense. But I will preffer to be called as Khushi than miss.Gupta. its so formal and I don't like that a bit. Don't think that I'm giving instructions to you. I know I'm just your employee. But …"

Arnav understood her and said. "You don't have to say it. I will call you Khushi from now on"

"Thank you sir" she smiled. "can I leave now?"

"Sure. See you tomorrow"

"Okay sir" she smiled again and left.

While descending the stairs,she thought' He is not that bad as I thought. And he was nice to me this time. Maybe he was already in a foul mood in the morningand that's why he talked to me like that. But his voice sounded familiar. Husky. like that boy in Lucknow. Noo. I must be overimaginating. Everyone with a husky tone in their voice is not him. Hmmm..she thought. But the interesting thing was that during the whole interview,the emotions from the other side was there in my body. Sometimes helping and sometimes,making me slip my concentration..hmm…who will be that mysterious person? Anyways I'm so happy today. My family will be so happy hearing the news I have been appointed as the asst.designer head of AR group. India's leading fashion house.'Thoght Khushi joyously. Aaj tho hum bahuth saare jalebiyaan banayenge. Sabka munh mitha karenge aaj. Ithani khaas din jo hai. Munh meetha karna zaroori nehi kyaa? She was all cheerful. (I will cook so many jalebis today. I would give sweets to everyone. Today is such a special day. Isn't having sweets a much needed thing). Her smile widened as she thought of her damily's reaction. Devimayya. Aapko laakh laakh shukriya. (Oh my Lord. Thanks a lot)

Arnav also was thinking about her. 'She surely had not changed much. The eyes and the cheeks remains the same. And the voice too have that same cuteness. And by this time she works along with me, I will find out whether she remembers me or not. Then only I wil tell her that we had met before when we were kids. But all this depends on whether she remembers me or not. If she doesn't..his mind sinked at the thought..I hope she does. And I will find the reasons for why I'm feeling her presence and emotions. This is a good opportunity to find all my answers and I will not let it go out of my hands. May be Di can help in solving the WHY part. But I cant tell her what I am going through. She surely will laugh at me. Because it sounds stupid. Transffering emotions. Feeling each other. Ughhh…But by any ways I will find the answers for my questions'. He thought. Khushi Kumari Gupta. I was waiting for you since sixteen years. It was a very long wait indeed. And now my wait is over. You are here. Infront of my eyes. I will make it sure that you do remember me as well. No matter whatever I would have to do for that. He added mentally. He was all set. To search and find the answer's of all those questions that were haunting his mind. He was Arnav Singh Raizada anyways and Arnav Singh Raizada never failed in getting what he wanted. May it be a deal or may it be the endless questions that were popping in his mind. It doesn't make a difference. He surely was going to get what he wanted…

Dont forget to hit like and comment

With Love

Aami

cutyanushka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i really liked ur update vry much
nd thnks fr d index...:)

nd yes i m first i m really going good as a stalker...🥳
Edited by cutyanushka - 11 years ago
-MKM- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved d update..thnxx fr pm..😊
precious_zoha29 thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
owasome dear ❤️ it

cozy_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update! Glad that Arnav realised it was she was his Khushi he saw when he was a child! Aha he's definitely not gonna let her go now 😃 Thanks for the pm! Continue soon
IPKKNDbigfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome amazing yaay arnav found out that is his khushi!