Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IPKKNDbigfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
loved it great update cant wait for till arshi meet!
Arshicrazee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

CHAPTER 7 : THE FIRST MEET AND THE DOUBTS

Payal rang the calling bell and waited for the door to open. A visibly tensed Khushi opened the door and the immediate relaxation was clear on her face. The worry lines on her forehead disappeared for once and she smiled looking at her sister. But as her eyes took in what condition her sister was in the worry lines reappeared now more in number.

"Jiji..Where you…We all were getting tensed. And what happened to you? Tum teek tho ho na?"

"Khushi. First let me get inside…"saying this Payal pushed Khushi aside and entered the house and everyone gasped seeing her.

"Ey…Titaliya…Tum teek ho na? ee Kaa hua tumhari kapdon ka?" Asked buaji..(Are you alright?and what happened to your dress)

"Arrey Bitiya….ee sab kaa hai? Tumhari kapdon mein ee khoon?" Garima asked. Tensed.(What's all this?Why this blood stains on your dress?)

"Titaliya…bholo…Kyaa hua?" Sasi Gupta was the only one who seemed to not lose his composure.

"Woh Babuji..Buaji..Amma..Khushi…Hum bilkul teek hai…Woh kya hai na…." And she started narrating the events of the evening. (Babuji,Buaji,Amma,Khushi, I'm alright..What happened was…)

"You did the right thing Jiji…"Said Khushi..And I'm thankful to that guy too..For dropping you home safely.." She smiled

"Haan Bitiya…What Khushi said was right..We are proud of you" Said Garima and looked at Sasi who smiled as a confirmation.."And..What was the name…Yes..Akash…We are grateful to him as well.."She continued.

"Aur kya…Humari bitiya hai na…Insaaniyath or Pyaar..Yeh dono hein inme" Said Buaji..(What else…She is our girl..Humanity and love..She have both in her)

"No Buaji..Sirf hum hi nehi..Patha nehi agar Akash na hotha tho aaj kyaa ho jaatha." Corrected Payal.(No buaji..It's not just me. I don't know what could have happened if Akash was not there today)

"If you all have done with your enquiries please let my sister to go to room and take a bath. She is all bathed in blood" Khushi came forward for Payal..

"Haan..hum tho woh bool hi gaye. Tum jaake nahaa lo bitiya..Hum tumhareliye garama garam chaai bana lenge"Said Garima . (Yes. We forgot about that. You go and take a bath. I will make tea for you)

"Kyaaa??!!! Shrieked Khushi. "Sirf Jiji keliye? Kya hum iss ghar ki beti nehi ho? Ya hume kahi aur se khareed liya tha kya? Sab patha chala aaj. Yahaan koi bhi humse pyaar nehi kartha."Pouted Khushi like a small kid.(What??Just for Jiji? Ain't I the daughter of this family? Or did you brought me from somewhere else? Everything became clear today. No one in this home loves me)

"Eyyy Pagli…Ee kaa bol rehi ho? Haan? Hum pyaar nehi karthe? Sanki ho tum sankadevi..Aur kuch hi der pehele do cup chaai pee liya tumne hum sab ke saath.Bhool gayi kya? Hum bata dethi tumhari ghatpad kaa hai..Woh ye hai ki humne zyaada pyaar karke tumhe bigaad diya" Buaji hit her said and continued.."Haai re Nandkishore..Hum kaa kare iss sankadevi ka..". (What are you saying? That we don't love you? You are crazy. You already drank two cups of tea with us..did You forget that? I will tell what's wrong with you. It's that we loved you so much and made you a spoilt girl….Oh my Lord…What will I do with this crazy girl)

Khushi laughed out loud and said. "Yehi tho sunna chahthe the hum.."Haai re Nandkishore"She imitated her Buaji. (I wanted to hear this….Oh my Lord…)

Buaji raised her hand to hit her but she ran away..Giggling..Buaji looked at the direction she headed and said.."Sankadevi ki sanak.." and smiled.

Arnav reached RM early that day and was surprised to find Akash was nowhere to be seen.

"Di..Akash kamrey mein hai kya? I wanted to discuss something with him." He asked. (Di..Is Akash there in his room?)

"Akash?? Yeh tum kya keh rahe ho chottey? Woh ab tak ghar pahuncha bhi nehi" Anjali replied. ( Akash? What are you saying Chottey? He hasn't reached yet)

What?He didn't reach yet ??Akash was the first one to leave from office and he didn't reach home either? What happened to him. He should have reached atleast 3 or more hours ago. Why the delay.? Arnav got tensed. No matter what he was to the outside world. Inside RM he was a loving brother for both Anjali and Akash,a good Saale Sahab for Anjali's husband Shyam,an obedient grandson..He was perfect inside the walls of RM. Except for his famous anger of course. But he has always been protective about his family. And so he was really tensed when he got to know his brother didn't reach home yet.Arnav instantly tried his phone and it was switched off.

"Damn it" He said.

"Anjali who was standin nearby watched the varrying emotions on her brother's face. She knew he was trying to compose himself but she knew him too well for that. She put her hand on Arnav's shoulder and asked.

"Kyaa baath hai chottey? Tum pareshaan lag rahe ho? Kuch galat tho nehi hua na?" Anjali asked..Concerned.. (What's it chottey? You look tensed. Nothing had gone wrong na?)

"Woh Di…." Arnav knew if he tell her the truth,she will freak out the next minute and hence the whole family. But if he lied,she would understand..He was in a dilemma when thankfully the calling bell rang and HP opened the door and moved aside for Akash to get in. Arnav sighed in relax seeing Akash. He wanted to know why Akash was late than him but decided to ask in private as the family will get to know about that. Anjali went near Akash and said.

"Arrey Akash..Tum aa gaye? Chottey tho tumhe hi doond rahe they. Waise yeh kya baath hai? Aap dono bhaion ne apne aadaton ka ulta kar diya kya? Hamara matlab chottey tumse pehele ghar pahooncha aur tum late ho gaya." Anjali stated. (Akash,you arrived?. Chottey was asking for you. By the way,what's this? Did you two brothers altered your habits? I mean,chottey reached home early and you came late)

"Aap aayiyen..mein sab batatha hoon..Pehele mujhe fresh karne do na"Said Akash. (You come..I will tell you everything..first let me get fresh na)

It was at the dining table where all family members where sat for dinner that Akash told them the events of today. Everyone praised him for helping her. And all were praisig Payal also. Arnav now knowing the reason for the delay of his brother to reach home felt proud that his brother was such a gentleman. Of course he would be. They grew up with the best love and care from Mama,Mami and Nani. They had given their children the best culture. And Arnav was proud to be a member of that family. Even he himself was the sole centre of Raizada family,he never considered himself like that. Inside the protective walls of RM he wanted to be just Arnav Bitwa,a bhai and chottey of course. With all this thoughts flooding his mind Arnav didn't notice something. Not just Arnav,no one did except for Anjali and Nani,that there was a dreamy look on Akash's face when he told about Payal. A twinkle in eyes may be..But as for now, no one questioned that…

Days passed and Khushi had no success yet in her job hunt. And she was getting desperate. Arnav also was feeling some desperation from that unknown source. Khushi enquired in every fashion house but there was no vacancies. One night laying her head in Payal's lap Khushi said.

"Jiji..Hume nehi legta ki hume yahaan koi kaam milenge. Tumhe tho kaam mili..par hum? Hum ab bhi jobless hoon" a tear dropped escaped her eyes and payal felt it. (Jiji..I don't think I will get any job here. You have a job. But me? I'm still jobless)

Payal knew her sister's pain. She knew that it was unbearable to Khushi to remain jobless while she had one. But she didn't know how to help her either. She had no connections in Delhi. It was a completely new city for her.

"Tu bhi na Khushi..Bachhon ki tarah..Itni si baath ko ro rahe ho? Tum dekhna..Tumhe naukari zaroor milenge..Ro math pagal. (You too Khushi. Like children? Crying over such a small thing? You see..You surely will get a job)

"Sachh Jiji??" Asked Khushi in disbelief.

"Muchh" smiled Payal.

Khushi had an ear to ear grin hearing that. She had always believed what her Jiji said. There was no difference this tym either. She hugged Payal and said..

"Tum duniya ki best Jiji ho.."( you are the best sister in the world)

Payal again,just smiled at the innocence of her little sister. But she herself was having doubts about Khushi getting a job. But she waas helpless.

Arnav was working on laptop when he had that sad and desperate feel from that unknown source. Overwhelmed feeling. Like that source was crying. And suddenly it was relief. A strong emotion…Trust may be? Then pleasure and peacefullness…

"What the…" he muttered. He felt stupid and idiotic going through the sudden mood swings. What was happening? He didn't know. He shook his head and tried concentrating in his work.

Payal looked at her sister who was sleeping peacefully in her arms. She slowly,being careful not to wake up Khushi got up and moved to the study desk as she had some papers to valuate. She took a handful of papers from her handbag. But with the papers her pens and some other things fell down. She bent down and started picking things. That's when she noticed a card that read "Akash Singh Raizada,AR group of industries". Suddenly her eyes lit up. Akash and AR? She had heard so much about AR group. They were the leading fashion house in India and they had chains all over the world. Khushi is a fashion designer and may be Akash can help. He seemed gentle enough. More han enough actually when he said not to hesitate to call him if she needed anything. She wasn't the type of girl who would take advantage of such offers. But for her sister,she was ready to do anything and somewhere in her mind,she knew that Akash won't mind if she asked his help. She smiled ad thanked devimayya for showing her a path.

Next day during lunch break at the school,Payal dialed his number on her phone.

That evening Payal went home back with great relief. Akash had called her and told her that his bhai had agreed to give chance to Khushi and had asked her to reach for an interview at sharp 10.00 AM at AR. Payal was like on cloud nine hearing the news. Finally. She thought."I have managed to get her a job"..She was very happy for her sister. She thought of Khushi's reaction when she would break the news with her and family and her smile widened as she rang the bell and waited for the door to open. It was Buaji who opened the door. She saw the excitement on Payal's face and asked her..

"Eyy Titaliya..kaa baath hai..tum bahut Khush lag rahe ho" (What is the matter. You look very happy)

"Haan Buaji…Hum aaj bahut bahut bahut Khush hai".Answered Payal as she entered the house. (Yes Buaji. I'm very very very happy)

"Kyun bitiya? Aisa kya hua?" Sasi who heard Payal asked her. (Why bitiya? What such thing happened)

"Hum batate hain Babuji..Ek minute..Ammaa..Khushi..Yahaan aao na".Payal called out.(I will tell Babuji.Amma..Khushi..Please come here)

Sasi and Madumathi were watching Payal with anticipation. What could habe happened so that she seemed so happy.

"Kyaa hai Jiji.."Asked Khushi while coming out of the room. (What's it Jiji)

"Kaa baath hai Payaliya? Tum hum sabko ihaan bulaot ho" asked Garima. (what's the matter Payal? Why did you call all of us here?)

Payal grinned widely and asked.."Ab aap sab yahaan hai.Tho hum bata doon??" (Now you all are here. Should I say)

"Bolo na Jiji..Kya hua? Itni Khush lag rahe ho" said Khushi."Tell na Jiji. What happened. You look this much happy)

"Khush tho hum hogi na??? Agar humari chotti behen ko naukari mil gayi tho??" Announced Payal proudly. (I would be happy na?? If my little sister got a job)

There were gasps from all.

"kaa"

"Haai re Nandkishore"

"yeh such hai?"

The only one who didn't respond was Khushi. She had an astonished look. Her mouth wide open and a big "O" was there. Eyes,as big as sauccers and they bulged out as if they would fall down.

"Khushi…Kuch batati kyun nehi? Tumhe naukari mil gayi" Payal shook Khushi and asked her. (Khushi,why aren't you saying anything? You got a job)

Khushi who was still in shock blurted incoherently."Jiji…hum..hum…Naukari..Hume..Naukari..hume..naukari.."( Jiji..me…job…I got..job)

"Haan…Tumhe naukari mil gayi" (Yes..you got a job)

Everyone was at the verge of laughing seeing her reaction. The next thing they saw was Khushi jumping up and down in the air,clapping her hands and smiling brightly like a kid saying "I have got a job..I have got a job"

"Khushi..Poocho na kahaan" Payal asked when she calmed down. (Khushi..ask where)

"Kahaan Jiji?" a perplexed Khushi asked.( Where?)

"AR designs mein". (In AR designs)

"Kyaaa" It was the second shock for Khushi."AR mein?? Par…Par kaise? Tumhe tho patha hai na..AR tho India ki leading fashion house hai. Aur humne tho wahaan apply bhi nehi kiyaa thi. There wasn't any vacancies". (Whaat?? In AR? But how. You know that na..That AR is the leading fashion house in India. And I haven't even applied there.)

Everyone raised their eyes at Payal at Khushi's question.

"Woh..Aap sab ko yaad hai na? Akash? Jinhone uss din meri madat ki thi?" (You people remember Akash na? who had haleped me that day)

"Haan.." Said Khushi. (Yes)

"Woh Kya hai na? Akash AR industries ka share holder hai. He and his elder brother Arnav Singh Raizada runs the buisiness for the whole Raizada family. Though the MD is his bhai,he assist him in his work. So I asked Akash and he had asked his bhai and thankfully Arnav Singh Raizada ne agree ki"

Everyone was happy and Khushi's happiness knew no bounds. She had got a job and that too in AR designs. She thanked her devimayya a thousand times and the night was a happy night for the Guptas who all were so happy for Khushi. But in between all this chaos, Khushi did notice that a part of her emotions flowing away as usual from her to that unknown receptor or should she call source as she too recieves emotions from that unknown. Okay. So receptor cum source. She sighed. Today even that unknown receptor cum source is going to be happy. She thought happily.

Khushi was not wrong about the unknown receptor. Arnav was going through all her emotions. First shock. Then so very much of happiness and excitement. He sighed. "Who will be that" he thought. This had became a routine for him. Feeling that unknown person. Again sigh. He closed his eyes and continued the talk with his family where he was telling them that he was going to appoint a new employee as Akash recommended and the new employee was none other than Payal's sister.

"Payal tho wo hi ladki hai na chottey? Jisne uss bachhi ki jaan bachaayi" Asked Anjali. ( Payal is that girl na chottey? Who had saved the life of a girl)

"Yeap Di..Thats why I decided to appoint her in fact. Because her sister seems to be a very good natured one and that means they had been given good culture from their family. So this girl also might be as nice as her."

"Aap bilkul sahi kahat rahe ho chottey. Ek hi parivaar ki ladkiyaan hai tho utna faraq nehi hoga unke swabhav mein. Ek baath tho sahi hai. Bahuth achhi parvarisht mili hain donon ko unke parivaar se" Supported Nani. (You are saying the truth chottey. If they are from the same family , then there must not be that much difference in their characters. One thing is sure. That both of them had got a very good culture from their family)

Anjali smiled and Arnav nodded his head in approval with Nani.

"I hope so" Said Arnav.

After dinner evry Raizadas dispersed to their rooms except for Anjali and Nani. They seemed to be in deep thoughts.

"Nani" called Anjali

"Haan bitiyaa…"

"Kyaa aap wo hi sach rahe ho jo hum soch rahe hai?" (Are you thinking about the same as me?)

"Haan bitiya..Uss din Akash bitwa ne jab woh ladki ki baare me batha raha tha,thabhi hi unke aankon mein kuch tha" (Yes bitiya. When Akash was talking about that girl that day, there was something in his eyes.)

"Ji haan Nani. Humne bhi woh notice ki thi. Aur ab,Payal ki behen ke liye chottey se recommend karna. Hume lagtha hai ki dhaal mein kuch kaala hai" (Yes Nani. I did notice that. And now,he had recommended for her sister to chottey. I think there is something black in the grains)

"Aap sahi kahat rahe bitiya. Dekthe hain..ki kahaan tak jaaogi" and she winked at Anjali. (You are right bitiya. Let's see. Till which extend will this go on)

Anjali's smile widened and said." Ji Nani. Hum bhi intezaar karenge" and they both hi-fived. (Yes Nani. I will wait.)

It was late at night and Khushi was looking at the stars. She was indeed very hapy,but as the thought of her going to work for AR from tomorrow onwards brought her almost at the edge of hysteria. She paced along the room and started to fidget with her duppatta.

"Hey Devimayya. Baath tho bahuth achha hai ki hume naukari mili. Wo bhi AR group mein. Par agar humse kuch galathi ho gayi tho? Hamara matlab,hume apna kaamyaabi nehi prove kar sake tho..Tho hum kyaa karein? Aap tho jaanthi hai. AR kitna bada designers hai. Aur hum..Hum Khush hai. Bahuth khush hai. Par dar iss baath par lag raha hai ki hum agar woh Akash Ji ka aur unka bhai ka disappoint kiya tho? Agar hum unki bhaavanao tak nehi pahoonch sake tho? Jinhone hume yeh naukari di. Raksha karna devi mayya. Raksha karna" she blurted and blurted. Payal was fast asleep already and there was no one to give her strength now.

(Oh God..Its very good that I got a job. And that too in AR group. But what if I did something wrong? I mean,what if I cannot prove myself. Then what will I do? You know that AR is a really big company. And me? I'm happy. Very much happy. But I feel afraid of the fact that what if I disappoint Akash Ji and his brother. What if I couldn't rise upto their expectations? They gave me this job. Help me my lord.)

And as usual this nervousness also didn't fail to reach it's destination. Arnav who was working on his laptop felt the tension and nervousness running through a part of his body. There again. He thought and sighed.

"I have to calm down so that I can concentrate on my work and hence I have to calm down the person at the other end. What a mess." He thought. But in reality he liked this transffering emotions game. And he closed his eyes and started to calm down. Asking his body to get relaxed. He walked upto the poolside and looked at the stars. And slowly started to relax thinking need not be afraid everything will be fine.and transffered it to the other end.

Khushi on the other end who was pacing nervously instantly stopped. Realizing that her systems are calming down and the person at the other end is transffering the calmness. She felt strength running through her body which had received from the other end. She felt relaxed and her worries disappeared. She liked that. That the person at the other end was helping her . she smiled. Her self confidence filling her again.

"Thank you" she mumbled. No matter whoever it might be.

Arnav felt the self confidence returning at the other end and did he hear a thank you? He was not sure. It was just like a mumble. Or may be his imagination. Whatever. Now I can work with concentration. And he returned back to laptop while Khushi was laying on the bed and she fell into deep sleep soon.

The next day Khushi woke up early all excited to go to the interview. Payal had already said that the interview was just a formality and she has been already appointed in designer section as a newbie designer. The sun shone brightly for Khushi and she was all in a rush. She wore a white churidar which was simple but elegant and simple jwellery. Put her hair in a pony tail and was ready to leave. She took that old hanky and said to it. I'm going for job from today onwards. And smiled..Everyone was happy for her and wished her all the very best with the new job. Before leaving She took blessings from elders and and went to temple before going to AR. She descended the temple stairs after taking aarti and was walking through the road side waiting to cross the road as the bus stop was across. She was about to cross the road as she didn't notice the white SUV coming from her right. But before it was too late she jumped back and the car halted to a sudden break before hitting her. But as Khushi jumped back she fell down and the driver of the SUV got out of the car. He was wearing goggles and said through gritted teeth.

"What the..Dont you have eyes? What if I was late in applying the break damn it. Subah subah din gharab karne keliye nikal jaathi hai.."

She was not yet relaxed from the shock and fear and alertness ran through her tensed body and what?anger too..why? At whom? May be at the man who was standing there and giving her a mouthfull instead of helping her get up. Yeah. That should be the reason for anger. She concluded. The driver of the SUV was at the same state. What if he was late. He could have hit her legs even if she did back off. Khushi got up from the road brushing her dress to avoid any dust and she brushed her hands too. She didn't want to look like a mess at the interview. Then she looked up and said.

"Hume maaf kar dijiye. Hume aaj ek interview hai aur kuch jaldi mein thi. Humne nehi dekha ki aap ka ghaari" she asked for forgiveness as it was her mistake. (Please forgive me. I have an interview today and was in a hurry. I didn't see you car) but before she could complete the driver of the SUV cut her off.

"Yeah. Tumhe jaldi thi. Aur aise chali gayi tho interview pe nehi. Sidhe bhagwaan thak pahunch jaathi". (yeah you have an interview. But if you walk like this you will reach at the place of God not interview)

"Dekhiye. Hum maanthe hai ki galathi humari hai. Par iska matlab yeh nehi ki aap humare saath kuch bhi keh sakthe" said an angry Khushi. (Look. I have agreed that the mistake was mine. But it doesn't mean that you can speak to me as u wish)

"Tum jaisi ladkiyon se baath karke barbaad karne ke liye mere paas time bhi nehi hai. Tumhari kapdon se patha chaltha hoon ki tum ek middle class family se ho. Aur middle class ladkiyaan ameer aadmiyon ko phasane ke liye kya kuch nehi karthe. I know girls like you very well. Who knows you jumped infront of my car by mistake or as a trick to let me fall for you" he spitted.

(I don't have time to waste by talking to girls like you. From your clothes, it's clear that you are from a middle class family. What middle class girls doesn't do to trick a rich man.)

Khushi's eyes filled with tears hearing this and for the first time she looked upto his eyes which had been covered by the goggles. She said bitterly.

"Aap kaun hothe ho yeh sab kehne ke liye? Kyaa jaanthe hai aap humaare baare mein? Haan? Kuch bhi boli jaa rahe ho aap. Aap kya hume bachpan se jaanthe hai kya thaaki aap humari character decide kar sakoon? Baath ko kahaan se kahaan tak pahooncha diya aapne. Hum jaa rahe hai. Galti humari hai ki humne aapse maafi maangi. Aap jaise logon se maafi mangna bhi nehi chaahiye tha."

( who are you to say all this? What do you know about me? You are going on saying whatever you want. Do you know me since my childhood so that you decide my character. Where had you taken the problem from where? I'm going. The mistake was mine that I asked for forgiveness. I shouldn't have asked for forgiveness from people like you.)

Arnav felt a sharp pain running thorough his body. But more than that all this while he was looking at her eyes. Big,hazel tear filled eyes. Rosy cheeks. Tears flowing down. The eyes he had been searching for a while. Would it be her? Noways. Maybe the goggles he thought and removed the goggles to get a better view of those eyes. Yes. He was not wrong. The eyes were the same. He had never seen the same eyes ever again in the past 16 years. Could it be her? He thought.

Khushi was thr one to get the shock this time. His eyes. The same eyes I have been searching for. But could it be him? Noway. This man infront of me is full of ego and is arrogant. But the one I met in Lucknow was such a nice boy. But then this eyes? I had never once seen this eyes past 16 years. I had searched and failed miserably. Could it be him? She thought.

Love

Aami

praseetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Finally arshi met.
loved the update.
-MKM- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsmm update...😊
Loved it...thnxx fr pm...😊
anabiya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh Goshhh ...!!!!
Finally day meeet ... 👏
M shooo happy happy... 😃
anabiya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
N next update plzzz ASAP... plzzz
cozy_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yayy finally they met! Awesome update :) Thanks for the pm!
cutyanushka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey i liked ur concept vry much
😊
if possible plz make a chapter index on pg1
its really difficult to find d updates
Edited by cutyanushka - 11 years ago
smilli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Finally they met...
Nice update...
Hmmm...loved it..

Beautifullly written,
Titaliya_AP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wow! So much has happened!

I can't wait to see if they decided to recognize each other or not...

Update soon'