Loved it
Thanks for the pm
:)
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
wonderful update buddy! 😊
loved the dreams.. hope arhi meet soon
sry like button isn't working, i get an error message for some reason, will try later😉
thanx for pm
cozy_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update! Hope they meet soon 😊
anabiya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i luvd it... desprtly waiting for arnav khushi face to face...
smilli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awww... beautifullly written...tooo good..loved it:)
Arshicrazee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

CHAPTER 6 : THE ACCIDENT

It had been almost two weeks since they came to Delhi and Khushi was indeed liking Delhi very much apart from the sudden strong weired feelings that will run through her body occassionally. Sometimes it was like she was sharing her feelings, her emotions with someone and sometimes It was like someone was transffering a part of his feelings,his emotions to her. But a part of her was liking this new sensations and it didn't seem as bad as it used to since she was being used it. There is someone out there for me. In this strange city. Someone to share my feelings with,someone who will share his feelings with me.. Ughh…she shuddered at the thought. Be practical Khushi. This is not some hindi movie. She said to herself whenever she felt her thoughts getting out of her control. But the truth was that she was liking the new sensations she was feeling. Other than that,she loved the new city and was comfortable there.

Also she had started to search for a job for her while Payal had already got in a school as an English teacher for which the whole family was happy. The most happiest person was,of course Khushi. She was even more excited than Payal. Sasi Gupta and Garima Gupta could feel their daughter's being matured ladies and was very happy for them. Buaji was not as happyfor letting the girls work as she was a little outfashioned,but the other for had succeeded in convincing her that it was not a big deal. And thus the Gupta family was settling well in Delhi. The sweet shop was running well and Sasi Gupta felt proud of his daughters who readily shared the responsibility of the family with him. He thanked God for blessing him with such wonderful daughters,such a proud father he was.

Khushi started her hunt for job more excitedly as Payal got one. She never had a doubt that she would get a good job with her qualifications in fashion designing but the problem was that there was no vacancies anywhere. She searched and searched and searched but was all in vane. Now she was getting desperate to get a job and she really wanted to be an independent lady as her Jiji..

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Arnav had always felt some strange weired sensations during the past two weeks and he wondered what it was. It was sometimes like someone was transffering a part of their feelings to him and sometimes was like he was sharing his feelings with someone. It felt good but strange. First he hated those feelings and now as he was used to it,he was starting to like it. It gave him some kind of satisfaction that there was someone out there for him. Very close to his heart. But what the hell was he thinking. He thought to himself. You are being insane Arnav. He scolded himself. But still,a small part of him was happy about the new changes in his life.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

It was a Friday evening and Payal was coming home from the school after classes. She liked her jod very much. She always liked to teach since she was a child. Whenever they will play with friends, she always preffered to take the role of a teacher and hence she was a success as a good teacher in the school too. Every student liked her. She was too tallented in teaching students without making them feel bored. She was friendly with students and that made the students like her all the more. Payal mam has became the favorite teacher of students within a very short time period. Payal was walking with her co-worker Ria talking about students and classes. Ria was amazed at the bond that formed quiet easily with Payal and the students while even she herself,who was working there for more than ane and a half years was not as accepted by the students as Payal was. "Payal,what magic did you do with the students?"Asked Ria playfully.

"Ji?" Payal didn't get what she was pointing at.

"I mean how did you win over students hearts so fast Payal?" said Ria

Payal laughed at this. "Its nothing Ria..You just have to understand them..and give them enough freedom and care..simple.." said payal..

"Okay Payal..I was just wondering how…See you Monday. But have loads of work to finish..even Saturdays and Sundays we don't get some time to spend for ourselves. All time we have to go through books,attendence,exam answer paper valuations….ughh..its really a headache..Being a teacher is the most difficult job I would say,if you ask me. No rest at all. And more than everything, the students who consider teachers as enemies,except for some teachers like you of course" Ria completed.

"See Ria…This is what the problem..You see the proffession as a headache and I see it as a prayer. Building a new good generation who have all the good qualities and cultures is surely nothing less than a prayer..If you work dedicated,then all your problems will get solved" Said Payal..

"You have a point there Payal…hmm…I will think about that..anyways my bus is coming. See you on Monday. Bye payal"

"Bye Ria.."Payal smiled…

Payal was waiting for her bus when she saw a girl crossing the road from the otherside towards her side. She was about 8 years old and and was a cute little pie to watch. Just then Payal saw a car coming from the right,and it was obvious that it was coming too fast and surely was going to hit the girl.

"NOOO" screamed payal but it had already happened. The girl was on the road bathed in blood and the car had already ran past without stopping. Payal rushed to thr girl and took her in her lap…She was already unconscious and she immediately gave CPR to her. She stood on the road side with the girl in her lap and waved her hands infront of every vehicle that passed through and no one stopped. Payal was being desperate and tears were flowing endlessly from her eyes now and she thought in mind."What a city is this..Is there no one with a little humanity in them" she was waving desperately after giving another CPR to the girl and waved her hands infront of a white car without any hope. But for her immense surprise,the car did stop and a guy with a nerdy look with a spec jumped out of car.

"Oh my God..Get in" he said..Payal without wasting a second got into the car and it rushed towards the nearest hospital. The girl had immediately taken to the operation theatre as she had a head hemmorhage and then the man looked at Payal who was standing there. Her white saree bathed in blood as well. The blood was getting dried and was leaving dark marks in her white saree. The man looked at her and said..

"Don't worry..She will be fine…"

Payal just looked up at him and for the first time she noticed the guy standing before her. He was tall..amiable in looks…His eyes were kind.

"Thanks.."Mumbled Payal..

"No mention..Is she your…." But he cant complete his question because the nurse came out and handed over some papers to Payal to sign as she was the parent.

"I am not her parent" Said Payal..I saw her in the road..The guy felt a strange kind of happiness the lady infront of him was not that girl's mother. He didn't even know why though.

"But we have to get someone to take responsibilities before the operation starts mam." Said the nurse..

"Give them to me..I will take the responsibility.."The guy took the papers and signed where ever it was required. The nurse went inside.

Payal looked at him in awe. He truly was a gentleman. Payal checked the bag which the girl had with her and found out her address and the guy helped her in informing the police. After about almost half an hour a lady and a man rushed there,the lady crying bitterly and the man profusedly sweating. From their tensed faces, it was clear that they were the girl's parents..Police talked to them and then they came to Payal and the guy and thanked them for helping their girl. The doctors,just then came out and said the operation was a success because they brought her in time. The girl's parents thanked them both and it was quiet late when Payal and the guy came out of the hospital.

"By the way,I'm Akash..Akash Singh Raizada"Introduced the guy.

"I'm Payal..Payal Gupta" said Payal.."And it was really nice meeting you Mr.Raizada. I was standing there at the roadside asking for help but no one noticed. No one cared about a life. And I'm happy that atleast you showed the humanity to stop and help me"

"And Ms.Gupta.You are quiet intriguing. I had never seen any lady who having no relations to a girl who had an accident and yet trying desperately to help her…You are a gem.."Said Akash.

Payal blushed a little at the praise and said.."It's nothing..but humanity.."

"Hai na? Then even what I did was out of humanity.."Akash said and they both smiled..

"Okay mr.Raizada, I have to leave…byee" Said Payal.

"No ms.Gupta. It's darkening..I will drop you.."

"No Thanks…I will manage" said Payal

"Please miss Gupta.." he pleaded.

Payal with a sigh nodded her head in agreement and left with him in his car to Lakshmi Nagar..She was sure that she was a gentleman and hence didn't feel afraid to sit in his car.

They stopped a little far away from her house and Payal got down the car.

"Thanks Mr.Raizada" thanked Payal

"Call me Akash if you don't mind ms.gupta" said Akash..

"Then you have to call me payal" countered Payal.

"Deal" said Akash.

"Deal"said payal..

"So friends??" asked Akash..

"Yeah..sure" Payal agreed.

Akash handed her his card and said.."Dont hesitate to call me if you want anything.."

Payal nodded again…smiling..

"Byee..Good night payal.."

"Bye Akash..good night.." Payal smiled.

"By the way.it will be good if you take a shower as soon as possible..You know..You are covered in all blood and….." adviced Akash

"Ya..sure…it's the first thing I'm gonna do" she smiled again..

Her smile is beautiful..Akash thought..She is beautiful…In outside and inside…He smiled and with a last look at her drove away.

Payal walked towards her house with a smile and also feeling very tired with what had happened in the day…

Do hit Like and Comment..

Love

Aami

Precap: Arshi meeting

..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update
So payal and akash met...nice..hai...the title really scared me
Really excited for arshi meeting
Continue soon
Thanks for the PM
:)
KrishVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update😊

I'm really excited for Arshi meeting😉

Update soon & thanks for the pm😊
smilli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awww..nice dat they both are liking dis new feelings...

Hmmm payal n akash met...interesting...

Love da update..