-MKM- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
AMAZING UPDATE😃😃
plzz do pm me wen u update.😊
smilli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww...so cute...n lovely...plzzz pm me wen u update...i love to read lovely n lighthearted stories...:))
Arshicrazee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

CHAPTER 4: FEELING EACH OTHER

Arnav Singh Raizada was in one of his foulest moods today. He had lost a deal that he wanted to get and his personal manager Aman Mathur-was the unlucky one as usual. But even after letting all his frustration out on Aman,Arnav was feeling restless. His anger growing up with every passing minute. All the staffs knew their boss was on his foulest mood and hence continued their work carefully beacuse of thr fear of one mistake would end up in letting hell infront of them from the mighty ASR. All frustrated and angry,Arnav sat on his cabin and closed his eyes trying to calm himself with not much effect. Thats when it has happened.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Khushi was having the feeling that some one wanted her...not want...needed her,when they were in a taxy to move to their new house in Lakshmi Nagar.She didn't even know why,in a strange new city she would feel that way. But it was. She felt some kind of tension in her body. She was feeling restless and uneasy.

"Khushi...are you okay?" asked Payal...concerned..putting her hand on Khushi's shoulder.

"I dont know Jiji...i'm just feeling tensed and restless.."

"Hmmm...You dont worry Khushi..Everything will be fine in here..okay"

Payal had thought that Khushi was worried because of their shifting from Lucknow to a new city. Khushi didn't know if Payal was right or wrong about her being worried because of their shifting. She wanted to believe that. What other possible reasons could be there to feel this way in a new city. But her mind never accepted that option. It strongly told her that there sure was something else. Khushi closed her eyes and muttered..

"Hey Devimayya"...and the immediate effect had been there. She started to calm down...And also..she felt that she was losing something from her. Like she was losing some energy. She didn't know how to describe it. But sure there was that feeling that she was sharing her calmness with someone else too...She felt a strange kind of satisfaction. . Like something she had waited for to happen so long has been happened..."Why" she asked herself with no answer...

_________________________________________________________________________________

Arnav was sitting in his cabin all tensed when that happened.A gust of cool breeze blew right to his face from nowhere in the closed cabin. It instantly made him feel relaxed. Even he didn't know why..but the breeze was really something. It made his tensed,stretched nerves back to normal...his anger down and a feel of satisfaction in him. It was like someone was transffering energy to him. Transffering him the feel of calmness. A strange satisfaction engulfed him. Like something he had waited for so long to happen has been happened...

"What the..." he muttered...not with anger but surprised. How the hell he was supposed to be feel satisfied when he had lost a deal he was interested in. But that was true. He really felt satisfied. He felt that someone was out there, telling him not to worry. Smoothening the frowns on his forhead lovingly. Like his di used to.He felt the satisfaction of being close to his beloved ones. Whatever the reason might be,he has been calmed down now. Relaxed,he leaned back on his chair,closing his eyes again...

___________________________________________________________________________________

They were settling in their new house-not actually new..It was her buaji;s house..so new to her house.. To her utter surprise,khushi loved their new home. It was not so big but big enough to live for a middle class family like hers. Her babuji knew her very well that there were stars hanging all over her room as she loved satrs. There was a windchime. Her bed was settled in such a position that she could see the moon through the large windows. The place was not filled with selfish buissy people as she had imagined in a city like Delhi. Infact all of them welcomed the new neighbours happily. Actually they all loved her bua-Madhumathi ji-and hence they also loved her brother and his family. Khushi being Khushi talked to all of them excitedly and politely and they all loved her very much from their first meeting with her itself. Payal who was s shy girl compared to Khushi smiled and nodded at all of them and answered only when anyone asked her direct questions. They loved Payal too..

Though both the girls were good natured and well cultured and they adored them both,Khushi had made a special place in everyone's heart with her characteristic liveliness and chirpyness. She had always been like this only. Bubbly,chirpy,happy,go lucky type. She had completed her studies in fashion designing and was looking forward to get a job while Payal was trying to get into any school as a teacher with her high qualification in English. That was why both the sisters got worried when they decided to move on to Delhi. They wanted to earn and be independent. They knew their Babuji's health condition was not getting any better than becoming worse with frequent pain in heart and all..They wanted him to rest. But how could he rest when he was the centre of a family of 4 people including him and now 5 including his Jjiji. But Khushi had never let any negative things affect her. She always thought positive and act positive. She was kind of girl who enlightens everyone around her. Just being around her was like being radiated by positive energy. Her never let go attitude was something really special. And in that matter,even Payal was not able to reach up with her. Her good spirits and innocence and strong willpower was something to die for.

Despite of the shyness,Payal had all the qualities in Khushi and something more too. Khushi was always like a child..not that she was not mature..but she always had a child in her... Her likes,dislikes and all when Payal was the mature one. That was the only thing that differed between the sisters. They loved each other and their family very much. But the sisters shared a special bond. They were like best friends also. Khushi would open up everything to Payal and vice versa. That was a pretty much of a good loving family.

__________________________________________________________________________________

The Raizadas were surprised to see Arnav coming home early and that too with a relaxed face. Akash had informed them about the AR group losing the deal and his Bhai being in a foul mode. So they all were expexting to see the ASR part of their chottey when they heard the calling bell ring. But to their utter surprise,it was their Arnav-their Chotey-who has walked in.

"Nani...Pinch me"..Said an astonished Anjali. She knew her little brother very well that how his mood will be when he lost something in which he was interested. Arnav looked at the astonished faces of his family and asked.."What.."

"Chotey...you are not angry.." Anjali said touching his cheek..Arnav didn't knew what she was talking about and then it striked him...

"Of course...Akash.." he muttered.

"Chotey..tell me...you seems fine..but Akash said that.."

"Of course i'm fine di...dont worry. And yes i was angry. But not anymore"

Anjali found it quite unbelievable..But she didn't want to question him further and hence she let the matter go..But after Arnav getting into his room Anjali said to Nani that She cant bring herself to believe what she just saw for which nani nodded in reply.

"Khushi..no...i will do it..." Said Payal to Khushi who was buissy preparing parathas.

"You too Jiji...You look after the curry and i'll make the Parathas"

"Khushi...tu bhi na...you are too adamant.." Saying this Payal turned to making curry for their parathas..

Garima,Sasi and Mamdhumathi were watching the sisters from a distance and they smiled.

"You are so lucky Sasi babuwa n Garima...you have daughters like them.."

"They have always been like this only jiji" answered Garima

"Yes..they are the light of our lives and seeing them getting married is my biggest dream.."Sasi added with tears in his eyes..how much he loved his daughters..no one can fathom that..

"Khushi...be careful while making parathas...do not burn your hands.."

"I know Jiji...why are you giving me lectures like i'm a 5 year old than a 21 year old?" asked Khushi

"Because you act like a 5 year old Khushi.."Said Payal

But Khushi was again getting flashes of that warm deep chocolate brown eyes by the mention of 5 yr old..She clearly remebered the incident and she didnt notice that her hands were getting dangerously close to the hot pan on the stove..

___________________________________________________________________________________

"Ouch di"

Arnav withdrawed his hands as if he has been burnt while taking the glass of water from Anjali and the glass fell down and shattered to pieces..

"Chotey...what happened" A completely tensed Anjali asked..But what might have happened wrong with him..they were having dinner and they didn't see any chance by which Arnav will get hurt. But his facial expression was like he has been hurt.

Actually Arnav was hurt..He didn't know why and how he was having a burning sensation on his left hand. And a feeling that someone close to his heart was in Pain. He felt like the burning sensation was something that got shared between him and...Him and who?? He didn't know. What the hell was happening to him...he had no idea.

"I'm Fine..nothing wrong.."He told to his family members who were getting concerned...and continued with dinner..After a minute or two he felt a soothing effect on the same hand..Which he tried hard not to concentrate..

"Didn't i asked you to be careful Khushi" scolded Payal while putting oinment on her burnt left hand

"Hai re nandakishore..ayy titaliya..Where were you lost"asked Buaji

"Khushi...you are feeling fine na?" asked a worried Garima and Sasi..

But Khushi was not in her senses..The moment she got burnt,she had the same feeling as she had in the morning..that she was losing something from her body. That she was sharing her pain with someone..But with who?? And what does all this mean? She had never felt anything like this back then in Lucknow..Then why now? She had no Idea..She tried hard not to concentrate on that and closed her eyes allowing the ointment to sooth her hand...

Hope you all like it...Please do comment so that i can improve..

With Love

Aami/Anamika/Anu as you please..

PS:Sorry for the late update...but I believe it was long enough…

@Regular readers who comments on this story of mine..Thanks alot..its your comments that inspire me to write more. And as i promised,i have made both the Gupta sisters well educated...:)

..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hi aami
awesome update and long one..wow
they are in the same city and have started feeling each other...just like in the serial.
loved it !!!
thanks for the PM
continue soon
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SO BOTH SOULMATES CAN FEEL EACH OTHER.
WOAHOOO IT'S A REALLY NICE AND WARM UPDATE.
cozy_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update! Awww they are definitely soulmates, the way they can feel each others pain and worries. Continue soon :)
IPKKNDbigfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
please please please please continue soon i really loved it really great cant wait for more please update soon and add me as a buddy and i want to continue reading this story please send me PMs when u update please thank u sooo much!
smilli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awww...so beautifulll...loved it..:))) n thankx for da pm...
..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aami please try to update soon !!!
And I hope that they meet soon !!
:)
Arshicrazee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

CHAPTER 5: I HATE DELHI

"Khushiii" Payal called her for the 5th time,this time shaking her shoulder a little. Khushi who was looking at the stars through the window with a sudden jerk came to reality..

"Haan Jiji…"

"Khushi,are you okay..you seem to be lost somewhere…Whats wrong?" asked a concerned Payal weeing Khushi's troubled face.

"It's nothing Jiji..i'm fine" she lied.

"Payal put her hand on her cheek and said to her. "Khushi,why do you even try to lie when you cant??" Payal knew her little sister very well that she knew something was troubling her.

"Khushi…your hand is okay na?" asked Payal..concerned

"Yes Jiji.. It's totally fine now" said Khushi

"Then tell me whats troubling you Khushi"

"Jiji..woh…." she hesitated. But Payal and her had shared a very strong bond since childhood and they were more like best friends as well as sisters. Khushi will open up everything to Payal and Payal will do the same with Khushi. So she didn't had the mind to hide things from Payal now. She already had done cheating while Payal was being all open to her and she didn't even once mention that park incident and her dreams of that boy's eyes and voice to Payal. She had kept it a secret for the past 16 years and she will keep it as a secret. There was no way she was going to tell her Jiji that she still dreams of someone who she met 16 long years ago…The park in Lucknow..Her crying..That boy consoling her..His words..More than that his warm deep chocolate brown eyes….

"Khushiii" Payal shook her shoulders a little too strong to bring her back from her reverie.

"I hate Delhi Jiji" Khushi said suddenly.

"What…But why Khushi? I mean you were saying Delhi wasn't as bad as you thought in the morning..And what happened all of a sudden?"

Khushi was silent at this question. Payal was saying truth. She had told her Delhi wasn't as bad after meeting with all the neighbours and talking with them. But how could she tell her Jiji about the weired feelings she was having since she entered this strange city. Sure,it will make her a fool infront of Payal..Anyways who's gonna believe even if she tells what was bothering her. It was totally insane. Rubbish. But her sister was waiting for her answer and she had to tell her some excuses. It was not that she wanted to tell Payal about her dislike towards this new city. It just slippd out. Actually did she hate the city? NOOO…But she hated what this strange cuty was doing to her senses. Anyways she had told that she hate Delhi,now the only thing she can do was to cover it up.

"Jiji..Why did this happen? I mean Lucknow was such a comfortable place. We grew up there. We knew the city. We should have made Buaji come there rather settling ourselves here leaving the place we loved. I mean..Delhi is so different from Lucknow..Did you even notice the traffic? Full of vehicles. A very buissy city….."She sighed…Regretful of lying to her sister…

Payal hit Khushi's head lovingly and said.."Arrey,pagal…So you miss Lucknow.. Its okay Khushi..It's just matter of few days. Then we will feel comfortable here as well. And how could we make buaji come there and live with us in hwe current health condition. Khushi,just think..Is that right?"asked Payal.

Khushi nodded her head indicating NO.

"See..Khushi,you are not a 5 year old kid to think like this..You understand?"

"Oh my my…Why Devimayya???Just why? Why does everything ends up in the sentence me being a 5 year old? Or do you want me to feel uncomfortable all the time? Why on earth Jiji says 5 yr old..She could have used 4 yrs old or 6 yrs old if she wanted to..Why this 5 year buisiness..You are having fun seeing me like this..Dont you Devimayya??"Khushi said in her head..

"I know Jiji..I'm a 21 year young lady..And now..If you have done with your enquiries and being all mature?? Khushi asked playfully to lighten the mood,actually to lighten her own mind which was going back to the park and the incidents followed by the mention of 5 years old..Payal rised her hand as if to hit Khushi and then widened her arms for her sister. Khushi threw herself in her arms hugging her tightly mentally asking for forgiveness from her for lying to her..

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Chottey" called Anjali,putting a hand on Arnav;s shoulder who was half laying on the recliner at the poolside looking at the stars..

"Yes Di..Are you okay?You want something?Is everything fine? " Arnav asked in a rush with concern..

"Arrey arrey…cool down bhaba…I'm superfine..Nothing is wrong with me..Now breath"Said Anjali smiling at her little brother.

A sigh of relief escaped Arnav and he asked…"Then why did you come here Di??" asked a perplexed Arnav.

"Actually chotte..I came here to ask you that are YOU fine?" said Anjali

"What the…Whats wrong with me Di? I'm sitting here..just watching the stars and you know it's my habit since childhood. And what could possibly go wrong with me?" Asked arnav all the more confused..

"I am asking the same Chottey..What happened to you. First you came from office relaxed even after losing a deal you were interested in. And then you were acting all weired at the dinner time and seemed all lost today…What's the matter..i have never seen you relaxed like this for years and you were all lost in your own thoughts that you even once didn't yell at HP today. Kya baath hai? Did you meet with any girl?"Anjali asked with aglee in her eyes and a broad grin.

"Oh come on Di..Not again…You are saying I'm not supposed to feel relaxed and if I do its because I met with some girl who in your theory is ….what was the word…Ya..SOUL MATE???"Asked Arnav stressing on the word SOUL MATE sarcastically to irritate Anjali... Still he realized that what his Di said was true but how could he explain that to her?How could he explain what he was feeling since morning without making a fool of himself? Its utter rubbish. So he decided to counter her questions..

"Chottey,that's not so funny you know…I'm sure you will meet her some day..The girl with whom you cant live without. After meeting her,your life will turn upside down..She will be able to bring the Arnav from behind the mask of this khadoos ASR. Without her,you cant even breath. Your heart will stop beating. Your sole existance will be centred around her after you meet her. You won't even know chottey..When she enters in your life. You will fall in love with her chottey. Then your marr…

"Stop it Di.."Arnav cut her off.."Don't go to that all filmy scenes and dialogues again. I've heard this before so it will not make anything change if you repeat this over and over again..And for the N-th time Di..I don't believe in love,marriage and all and you know that. So now my pyaari Di will go to bed and sleep since its getting late." Arnav said putting his hands on her shoulders pushing her out towards her room..

Anjali pouted and said while walking.."How much you try chottey..this will happen..you will fall in love.."She said smilingly..Arnav acted as if he didn't heard a thing as he thought it was better to act dumb as he really was not in a mood to argue over that matter..

"Good night Di" Arnav said after covering Anjali with blanket..

"Good night chottey.."Anjali wished him the same and Arnav got out of her room..

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Khushi….wake up" said a familiar voice. Khushi who was sleeping peacefully muttered a little bit more and drifted back to sleep without opening her eyes..

"Khushi..Open your eyes..dont you want to see me?" asked the voice again.

Realization dawned on Khushi which whom this husky,sexy voice belonged to and she opened her little eyes to see him there. By her side. He was smiling at her. His eyes,as always,warm and intense…

"You…You are here??" asked the little Khushi..

"Yes Khushi..I'm here now.." said the boy who was standing by her side.

"But how did you find me? And how do you know my name? and how did you get in here.." she fired the boy with questions.

"Relax Khushi…I found you easily because I too live in Delhi.."

"What..you live in Delhi??" asked Khushi joyously.."What's your name?where do you live?"

"Khushi I am…."

"Chottey….come here…" a voice called..

"Bye Khushi…see you soon…" With that he ran towards the voice. Khushi rised her hands to stop him but he was gone by then..Like disappearing into thin air…

Khushi woke up sweating profusely from her dream..What did I just see? Why now? I have never seen him talking to me like this in my dream. He was always like a mirage. But what just happened now was….She got up and drank a full glass of water to wet her parched throat. She layed down on the bed but sleep was far away from her..She kept twisting and turning uneasily. What does this mean? Does this mean that he is in Delhi? Will I be able to meet him? Her mind was full of questions but the sad thing was that she didn't had answer for even one…But the only thing that was crystal clear was that she felt so close to him…very close……"Hey Devimayya…Raksha karna" muttered Khushi closing her eyes…But only her body was there..All he knew was that she was back to being that 5 year old kid who cried in the park and was remembering his intense molten chocolate eyes and his voice…What did it all meant? She didn't knew. The only thing she knew was it was him who was in her dreams and he told her he was in Delhi…Is that true?? Then I surelly will try to find him. But how? Again,she had no answer.

In RM Arnav had the same dream and the only thing was that he was in place of Khushi,and she in place of him.

He jerked up as she disappeard from his sight. "What the…" he muttered. He too was sweating like anything and he had to drink almost three glasses of water to wet his dried throat. What was that? That dream? I have never dreamed her like this. And did she really say she was in Delhi.. what if she is in Delhi? It means I can find her. But how? I don't even know her name..

"What the Arnav Singh Raizada….are you going crazy for a girl whom you met 16 years ago..This is insane..And you are ASR…are you losing it? Arnav Singh Raizada never care for any girl..You understand? "Asked ASR..

"Shut up ASR..you won't understand…you stay out of this.. you don't have any buisiness with her. It was me,Arnav who met her.Not you ASR.So stay quiet..And you will never know how much I wanted her company,how her voice and innocent eyes sooths my tensions and pains away.You will never know" Said Arnav angrilly.

"What the hell…."

Arnav got up from the bed and walked towards the poolside and paced there restlessly while his heart and brain was having this tug of war. Atlast he ended up in the recliner looking at the stars and looking at them,he felt himself calming down..He sighed…He really felt so close to her. Even he himself didn't know what was happening to him anymore…He gently got up and went to the bed but sleep didn't seem kind enough to take over him while his mind wandered through the events that happened 16 years back and he was back to being that 10 year old boy than the 26 year old one who was laying on the bed. With only his body there while the dream and that big hazel eyes recurred again and again infront of him…

Hope you guys liked it..Please dont forget to hit the like button and do comment so that i can improve myself...

With Love

Aami