Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivanisaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Loved the 1st chapter!
The characters are well built- khushi's cuteness and arnav's mischief!
It's a really sweet start..
You effectively incorporated the sorrow of a 5 year old when they want to meet someone but can't.. It seems heart breaking at that age!
And his mum saying that if she dies she won't have to worry cause Arnav will take care of the others was almost a foreboding sign.. I hope he doesn't have to go through such tragedy at such a young age.
It's an interesting story!
Let's see what the future holds for these two!
..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow...just read the two parts
Amazing story ...very interesting
:)
Update soon
Please PM me when you update
Edited by fan123GUNJ - 11 years ago
reshmimohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting concept.
Nice prologue.
Waiting for the update.😊
Arshicrazee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

CHAPTER 2:WILL TIME CHANGE EVERYTHING????

Khushi had made it a habbit to look and smile at the hanky and remember him before going to bed.Arnav too will go to bed remebering her..How they both wished to meet each other.But god has his own plan.Destiny never wanted them to meet for now.The time continued to run away..Days to weeks..weeks to months..months to years..Seasons changed and came back.Never the kids did meet...The destiny had postponed their meeting...to somwhere in the future...It was 16 long years and still they did'nt meet..Even if they did meet..what was the possubilities of recognising each other..But still...Future had something stored especially for the two...THE TWO SOULMATES...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

DELHI

In an office with modern furnitures and all..A fantastic office of 40 floors..The main entrance had the logo"AR".A thoroughly proffesonalised office.People were working without wasting a minute because they knew what will happen if they didn't work properly. Their boss will fire them. He was well known for his temper and rudeness. He was absolutely ruthless. Eventhough everyone was affraid of their boos every female staff was drooling over him. His warm chocolate brown eyes were something to die for. His beauty remembered them of some greek God.ASR was the most eligible batchelor in India. There is no number for how many awards he have received till now for his excellency at being the owner of such a big buissiness group in such a youn age. He was an asset to the nation. He was one of the top 10 richest persons in India. Owner of AR indusries which had branches in London,Newyork,Canada,Australia and all other important cities in the world.He really was a buissiness tycoon and This was their headoffice and ASR worked from here only. The office was filled with pindrop silence when roar occured from the cabins with glass walls in the first floor..The cabin of ASR

"What the...i have asked you to submit me the report at 2 pm and its 2.15 pm..You are late damn it.."He threw the file in the air and papers flew all around.

Mohan was standing with hus head hung down and tried to say that the delay was because the computer had some problems.

"ASR sir..."

"Out" ASR roared

"But..."

"I said out"This time even the staffs in the groundfloor also felt thje shiver running down their bodies..

"And yes...take the rest of your salary too...you are fired.."

"Sir..."

"You hear it right...now out"

Mohan quitely walked away...and ASR pressed a number furiously with more than enough force in his Iphone 5 rather touching it lightly..

"Aman..what about the London project" he asked through the bluetooth..Whatever the reply it made him feel relaxed...

"Make it fast Aman..The deal should be ours..i dont want any mistakes..I dont like those who make mistakes"

He sat on his chair and relaxed while downstairs people were consoling mohan. He was the centre of a big family. They lived only depending on this job. Now it had lost.

"Actually Neha...The computer had some problems..thats why the reports got late..Mohan said sadly but however,this reached ASR's ears..He opened his eyes in frustration and looked down where all his staffs were gathered around Mohan.

"Everybody back to work NOW" he said..."And Mohan..you come and meet me in the cabin"

Mohan knocked the cabin door and with a "come in" entered the cabin..

"You should have said that it was not your mistake Mohan..Anyways you can continue your work here..i'll give extra in your salary"

Mohan was very happy..but what was the extra in salary for?

"Sir..."

"You can go now"

ASR said sternly and seeing his face Mohan decided it was good for him to not question further..He walked away..

___________________________________________________________________________________

ASR came home late that night'He was tired of working hard. He had sent his cousin brother Akash who was helping him in the buissiness,home in time but himself held back.

"Chotey'."You are so late today..Why do you work this heavily..Limped a beautiful woman in her early 30's towards him.

"Who'di'actually.."

"Anjali bitiya is saying the truth chotey..you work so heavily..its not good for your with your sugar problems and everything.."

Another old woman-His nani came and sided Anjali'.Anjali Singh Raizada who was now Anjali Jha married to advocate Shyam Manohar Jha-who loves her a lot'

And ASR was Arnav Singh Raizada..The same boy from Lucknow'

"Arnav bitwa'I too agree wid Anjali'you are so stressed.."Another women 'his mami with lots of make up's and jwelleries came and said'"

"Bhai..if I had known there was too much work,I should have stayed back" Said Akash'

Arnav heard all the accusations and said only one thing..

"I'm tired and I need to rest"

"Chotey..you had dinner?"Anjali called as he started moving towards the stair

"Yes dii'good night all.."with this he went and closed the room..

Once in the room whiletaking dress for frehening he unintentionally took his dairy from the cupboard and read the first few pages'.

ARNAV'S DAIRY

I had never thought that I would be like this in my future.What happened to the naughty'happy boy Arnav Malik?He died on that fateful day.The death of my maa and'.and my papa..He don't even deserve to be called by that way..For what he had done.He cheated my mom having an affair with another woman..not only mom but also di and me..Thats why we had changed our sirnames to Raizada..I hate my dad'I thought I was lucky to have a loving father like him but it was all a mask..And after my parent's dath,di and I were thrown out of our house'All my bitter past experiences life had taught me that in this world there is no value for anything but money and power.Each and every moment taught me the same thing.That's why i worked hard to earn money and now i'm a successful person.Arnav Singh Raizada.One among the top 10 richest persons in India.But only i know the hard work and sufferings i had to take in to reach this position.In my successful journey of life i had learned that life was not something i used to think it was.There are no values or love or any other relations or emotions in this world.The only thing that matters is money-and anyone would do anything for it.Thats why i had to change myself from the old sweet loving Arnav Malik to the current Arnav Singh Raizada,a ruthless emotionless person.the buissiness tycoon.In short ASR.

Everyone thinks of me as a rude person.I wont tell that they are wrong.I am a rude person.I had to be.Because emotions make humans vulnarable.I am affraid that if i let my true self to come out,then i will be vulnerable.I had only one weakness that was my di-who is my mother in every sense of the word and i am her Chotte.Maybe you'd laugh when people in my family calls me that but they know that i was being rude,acting rude for them.I once in my life had never thought about the hardworks i had to do for my family with regret.I was the one who had to shoulder the responsibility of a big family which included Di,Nani,Mama,Mami and Akash who is my real brother in everyway possible.I had took it happily.When i did had to go through serious problems i had thought-I have to do this for my family,and that very thought had given me energy.I from my experiences learned that for success we had to think from brain not from heart.I had to put my real self safely burried,or i put strong walls of rudeness,anger and ruthlessness to hide my true self from the outer world..I forgot how to laugh in this journey for success.Always put an angry mask.Ofcourse i dont have to give any explanations for others as it is my life and iam Arnav Singh Raizada,the buissiness tycoon.I never used the words sorry in my life as Arnav Singh Raizada.Why should i ask for forgiveness?If i give enough money,then it will do the job for the word "SORRY". but there too di is the exception.She meant the whole world to me,my very existance was centered around her.I have bought Sheesh Mahal few days back.The very place from where di and i was thrown out by our chacha and that same day i lost my belief in God.There is nothing like God.In this world only exists money power.I lost belief in rituals and traditions on the day my mom got died and Di's Baraat had returned.From the incidents of that very day i realised that there is nothing in the relation called marriage.Thats why i was constantly refusing di whenever she tried to talk about that with me.The only thing that my di wanted i refused was marriage.She will always tell me that there will be a girl without whome i cant live,i cant breath,if i didnt get her i will feel like dying and i always put this talk in the group of nonsense.She is the exact opposite of me.Too much superstitious.I always will give her a smile and avoid the talk about this whenever she was upto it.Yeah,one thing i forgot to tell i'm diabetic.I was a person who loved sweets and maybe thats why i had become a diabetic patient in this age.I was a jolly person,always smiling and laughing,so naughty that everyone had been fed up with me.But all this was before that day-Arnav Malik had died.Now i am Arnav Singh Raizada-dont like sweets eventhough iam not allowed to have it.Now i like quietness than being in the middle of a buzz.Never laughs out as i told before. Now I feel like I'm a living stone. Even the ghost of that old cheerful Arnav cannot be seen in my face now..But to protect di'protect my family..i have to br like this and this only'

Arnav

His eyes got wet while reading'He angrilly closed the book and turned towards the bathroom..But before dozing off,as usual...two big beautiful hazel ryes looked back at him and said in a cute voice..."Dont worry"

Hope you guys like it..How was it'let me Know'please comment'.I'm not sure whether to make Khushi a middleclass girl or rich one..Drop your opinion here..

With Love..

Anamika/Aami/Anu as you please

Edited by Arshicrazee - 11 years ago
..Gunjan.. thumbnail
wow lovely update
now they have grown up...waiting for them to meet again..
so arnav' past is same as the serial !! interesting
OMG he still dreams about khushi !!
i guess you should choose khushi's status according to how the story will procced
you can make her a middle class girl but a little mordern and well eduacated..it also depends on the story
thanks for the PM
continue soon...
😊
Edited by fan123GUNJ - 11 years ago
Arshicrazee thumbnail
Its not dream yaar,,,he remembers her...πŸ˜‰
cozy_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update! Wonder how they will meet again... Thanks for the pm! πŸ˜ƒ
Arshicrazee thumbnail

CHAPTER 3: THE PRINCESS ARRIVES

"Amma...do we really have to do this?" Asked Khushi-a 21 yr old beautiful young girl..She was really beautiful..Her big doe like eyes..Twinkling smile with twinkles even in her eyes..Her sweet voice..Her milky white complexion..Swan like neck..And the most beautiful,silky shiny hair cascading down to her waist..An example of Perfection..

"Yes Bitiya...Your Buaji needs us there with her..She is all alone and Babuji too had got a sweet stall opened there...So what's wrong in going?"

Khushi didn't know what to answer for that.Actually she was asking the same question to herself more than may be a 10000 times..But she couldn't find an answer.Her mind churned uneasily at the thought of leaving Lucknow..The place where she had grown up..And more than that...The same warm molten chocolate brown eyes flashed infront of her eyes as usual as it does in every night..Was this uneasiness because she wont be able to see him again if she goes to Delhi-where her bua lived...She didn't know..She packed her things and atlast,at the top of every clothes she placed that hanky with a smile. Ever since her dad told her about her being a princess and and she surely will have a prince charming , every night those husky voice rang in her ears and those eyes flashed before her. Khushi doesn't know why. It was not like she was in love with him or anything like that. She didn't even know him. But yet...she felt some kind of bond towards him..from the day they first met in the park. But still...

"Khushi...what are you thinking...you seems lost"said Payal..hitting her head

"It's nothing jiji...just like that" Khushi said

Payal cupped her face and said..

"I know...you don't want to leave you...do you?"

Khushi nodded her head in negative way.

"But we should go Khushi...It's all set in Delhi...Shop for Babuji...a home for us...everything is set"

"But Jiji...I don't want to leave this place...you know how much attached I am to this place"

"I know Khushi...But we have to go..anyways keep things like that away and sleep...we have to go early in morning"

Khushi nodded and lied on the bed besides Payal...Payal was already asleep but Khushi couldn't sleep at all...She was thoroughly disturbed with the thought..She twisted and turned in bed uneasily.She sat upright and took her dairy..

KHUSHI'S DAIRY

Dear Dairy,

What shall I say? We are leaving Lucknow tommorrow. We are moving on to Delhi. It feels so tough to leave it all behind. This was the place where I had born and grown up. This is the place where I had the most wonderful moments in ma life. So I feel a tug at the corner of ma heart to leave from here. But we have to. Buaji is all alone and she is not well..plus Babuji's sweet stall is not running smoothly here. I think it might get better at Delhi. But still...my heart refuses to leave here. I don't know why. I have never been against the decision of amma and babuji ever in ma life. But this time. I feel like telling them that I wont agree with this decision of theirs. Of course I wont do that. I cant hurt them. But still..i feel like telling this to them..

Amma,babuji and jiji all seems to be happy...and I know I should be happy too..For my babuji that he can get a better sweet stall and marketing there. And I know,we should take buaji to consideration. She will be very happy indeed. But what is it that stops me here? Is it the thought that I wont get to see my unknown friend who I met in park when I was so small,ever again? But why should I worry over that. I would love to have his company but it doesn't mean that he affects me to this level..I'm not any silly girl at her teens to have a crush or something like that on someone I don't even know..then what is wrong?? What is wrong with me. I cant even sleep. As usual his eyes and voice never leaves me before I go to sleep. And I do have a friendly bond with him by that few minutes we spent together. That's why I have kept his hanky safe and used to smile at it every night. But these all are just in a friendly manner and gratitude for him. His words had provided me energy to fight back whenever I feel down.

"You didn't get a chance now,doesn't mean that you wont get one ever"

These words had given me the spirit to fight whenever I needed. I don't know how much I owe him for those words. And the comfort his thoughts gives to me. He would have been a big guy by now. Even if we ever met..How the hell am I supposed to recognise him. The only things I remember is the molten chocolate brown,warm eyes and the husky voice..I know I am over imagining things now. There might be no chance for us to meet again. Then why am I getting worried over that. Its Stupid I know.

So what was I telling that,Lucknow and my bond with this place. How easily I've got distracted out of the main path..It's silly..anyways..My whole family will be with me na?wherever I am...That's the only thing I want. To be with ma whole family..Anyways..gotta go...tomorrow will be a new day...A new beginning for me...IN DELHI

Khushi

_____________________________________________________________ ___________________ _____

Next day they all set to Delhi...They reached the Railway station and the moment she stepped out of the train..She felt something..Something that kind of felt like a shiver down her spine..and more than that a typical kind of pleasure of being with the person whom she loved the most..A gust of wind followed and the Princess had arrived to meet her Prince Charming...

Sorry for the delay..got really buissy with studies..I know it is a short update...but I'll try my best to give you another one soon..

Hope you like it...Do comment what you feel..

With Love

Anamika/Aami/Anu as you please...

..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Hey aami,
what a sweet and nice update
She also still remembers him and how easily she got lost in his thoughts while writing her diary
So finally Khushi is here in Delhi
Oh...so Khushi is a middle class girl right ...awesome
Loved it !
When will they meet ?
:)
Continue soon
cozy_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Aami πŸ˜ƒ Wonderful update! Love that Khushi still hasn't given up hope in finding Arnav 😊Looking forward to when they meet, will they recognise each other? Continue soon πŸ˜ƒ