Arshi FF-When Two Soul Mates Met...

Arshicrazee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
INDEX

Hi all...
I've been a silent member of this forum for a while now.But inspired from the really tallented writers here,i would like to start my own ff about our most precious adorable jodi Arshi.
Since you dont know me,let me introduce to you all first.Im Anamika n you can call me Aami.
And let me give a Prologue first.I would continue if only i get support from all of you all..please like and comment and buddy me..😊

PROLOGUE

Lucknow

It was a pleaseant evening in the kids park.The park was filled with kids and their parents.The park echoed with the sounds of laughs of innocent children.The air was filled with so much joy.But at a far corner of the park,there was a small girl of about 5 years old.crying soundlessly.Tears flowing down her rosy cheeks from her hazel eyes.But low sobs escaped her lips as she watched some girls older than her swinging happily.

At the same time a boy of 10 years old was just roaming around in the park.Uncertain of where to play to.Just as he walked he heard a low sob from his back.He turned and saw a beautiful girl with tear filled eyes.He first decided to ignore her and walk past her.But something about her stopped him from doing so.He slowly walked to her side and asked.
"Hey dear,why are you crying?dont you like this place?"
The girl looked up to see a pair of dark chocolate brown eyes filled with kindness and warmness.She once again sobbed at his question.
The boy unknowingly gave her his towel to wipe her tears and said.
"Tell me dear..Why are you crying?"
The girl wiped her tears off and said..
"Those girls pulled me off the swing and put theirselves on there.I love to swing very much..but..how i could swing now...I cant swing now..they will again bulley me if i go..They are elder than me.So i cant do anything".Her voice trailed off multiple times while saying this.
The boys eyes lightened at this.He gently touched her cheek."Look dear.Its not something worthy to waste your tears for.Its just they were jealous of you for your happiness in swinging.You can swing whenever you want once they are done.Just because you didnt get an opportunity now doesnt mean that you wont get one ever.So be smart.Like a good girl.Now wipe your tears and smile."

The girl doesn't know how.But somehow that boy's words seemed to have an effect on her.She wiped her tears and smiled at him.With a twinkle in her eyes.
The boy smiled back at her warmly."Now thats like a good girl.Anyways whats your name"
"My name is..." but she couldnt complete her sentence as a voice interrupted..
"Chottey...betaa...come here"
"Oops...i gotta go now.Mom is calling..hope to see you again soon.."The boy once again smiled and ran of without looking back.
"Khushi...Khushii..."The girl heard her mom calling her..
"I'm right here maa...".The girl ran to her mother and hugged her.
Just then only she noticed something in her hand.Yes..She had forgotten to give the curchief back to that boy.A smiled cropped at her lips as she thought of him.
"He is so nice..."she thought.and i'll give this back next time i see him..she thought...
"Khushi..lets go now..its late...her mom..father and sister Payal urged..and she walked with them to the opposite side where that boy had headed..
At the same time the boy was with his mother.
"Chottey..where did you go..have been searching you for a while."
"It's nothing maa...i just saw a girl crying and had to calm her down"
"Arre wah chottey...you did such a good thing...i know my chottey is a very nice person.."Saying this she kissed him on his cheek.
"Arnav ...chalo...its getting late..."He heard his father saying..By the time his sister Anjali also arrived and all of them walked to their car.Just then Arnav noticed his hanky was not with him.Then he remembered giving it to the girl."Let it be...just a hanky"he thought.But couldnt help from turning back to take a glance of whethet the girl was anywhere near..But couldnt find her...
At the same time the girl too looked back whether to get a glance at him.But She couldnt spot him as well...
It was the day two soulmates met in Lucknow...
Hope you like it.I would like to hear your opinions..please do like and comment...😳

Teaser for chapter 1

Growth from kids to adult...
How had Arnav and Khushi grown up?Did they meet after that park iincident?Did they remember each other?What if they dont?Then when and where will they meet?
Stay tuned for more...Loads to come

With Love
Anamika/Aami..as u like

Edited by Arshicrazee - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

precious_zoha29 thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb dear
waiting ur next update...
shivanisaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's a really good start! I like how it's set with them as children... Cause children are a lot more innocent and sweet!
Keep writing cause this story has great potential!
phillips_2909 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice dear
want to read more get me pm
awesome
KrishVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
It's a lovely concept😊
Would love to read more. So continue soon😊
I hope this story will be awesome and I wish you good luck😳

Edited by V3Od - 11 years ago
cozy_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was so sweet! Wonderful concept πŸ˜ƒ You should definitely continue with this, I would love to read more 😊
Arshicrazee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

CHAPTER 1:LAUGHTER AND STORIES

Khushi looked at her hands which still had the hanky of that boy.She smiled to herself.It was after dinner and she was staring out of the window to the moon smiling happily at her by shining brightly. Her eyes twinkled looking at the numerous stars in the sky. She was always like this. She used to spend some time gazing at the sky through her window and to enjoy the beauty of the moonlight and the stars and overall the night itself. But today,when she was standing there,her memories flew back to the incidents in park. His warm dark chocolate eyes. How she wished for his friendship. She didnt know why,but she really wished his company. He was really a nice she thought again. It would have been nice to be friends with him. But no. She thought sadly. I'm not even sure whether i will meet him again or not. Anyways if i see him i sure will thank him and return his hanky. She smiled to herself again

Arnav was sitting near the poolside gazing at the stars when his mom came and called him..

"Chotey"

"Yes mom.."he turned

His mother came forward and ran her fingers through his hair.

"What is it so much in the sky that you gaze at the sky every night?" she asked

"I dont know maa.."he shrugged.."Its just...i feel happy...watching the twinkling stars...the shining moon...and the moonlight reflecting in the pool and to my face. I feel very calm. I love that feeling. "

"My dear bachaa...your thoughts always leaves me wonder behind. That whether you actually are a 10 years old boy or a man in his twenties. But i'm happy for that chotey. Anjali is your elder sister but i see you will be the one to dominate her in maturity and all. She winked at him. Even if something happens to me,i would not have to worry about you or Anjali. I know you will manage."she stopped.

"Maa" he held up his palm to stop her.."What are you saying. Nothing is going to happen you and you are worried about that. You will always be with me. I know that. He smiled but his eyes were at the verge of tears.So dont say stuff like that ever again. Okay?"he finished

"Arrey chotey...i was just...anyways forget it. I promise i wont say things like that to you ever again. I will be with you always. She bent and placed a kiss on his forehead. Happy?

He smiled brightly and hugged her."happyyy"

"Maa...where is dad?"

"He is in work chotey"

"Achhaa?????"he asked with a wicked smile and a glint of naughtiness in his eyes.

His mother from that facial expression of his readily knew he was upto something."Chottey...please dont do any naughty stuff..listen.."

But before she could complete her sentence her son was out of sight and she ran behind him. But cant get hold of him before he got into the studyroom..

"Oh my God..she placed her hand on her head...dont know for what he is upto today..This naughty boy...She smiled to herself..

Hearing all this chaos Anjali also had arrived and asked her maa what happened.She just moved her head towards the studyroom and Anjali readily understood what it was.

"So today dad is the one who is going to be the pray of our chotey" she laughed out loud.

In the study room,mr Arman Malik-Arnav's dad was preapring some files when Arnav tiptoed to the study room.He purposefully hit his leg on a nearwise tripod standed flower pot and it fell down with aloud noise.Mr.Malik turned to see what was the noise but Arnav was too fast. He ranand hid behind the sofa where his father was sitting. Mr Malik saw the broken flowerpot and wondered how it fell down. But he was too buissy to go and check and hence returned his gaze back to the table where he kept the file. To his utter astonishment there was no file. He wandered his eyes all around the room and found a pair of legs behind the curtains. He instantly knew what happened. His naughty son. He smiled. He stood up without a sound and walked towards the window. On the other hand Arnav never expected his dad to found him so soon. So it surprised him when two strong arms caught him from behind and lifted him up with loud laughter.

"So here is the thief..."His dad choked on laughter looking at Arnav's face. His shocked expression was a sight to see. He hugged his son and kissed him on his cheek. I knew it would be only you. Otherwise who else have the rights to mess with me and he laughed again hugging him close..This time Arnav also laughed and hugged his dad back. I love you dad...He said. I love you too my bachaa...mr.Malik said. By that time hearing the laughter and all Anjali and Mrs.Ratna Malik also came in and smiled at Arnav and mr.Malik. Mr malik widened his arm towards Anjali and Arnav towars Ratna and both rushed to them and they all had a happy family hug. The study room filled with laughter from four loving people of a happy family.

"Khushiii" Garima scremed lovingly as she took the little Khushi in her arms and lifted her to the bed.

"Amma...i dont want to sleep" she chided

"Oh...Okay...then you go and stand there. She put Khushi down. Babuji was going to tell fairytale to Payal. I thought you also would like to hear. But seems like i was wrong. Its okay." Garima turned her back when Khushi stopped her by holding her hand.

"What...Fairytale?" Her hazel eyes widening with excitement.

"Yes..Fairytale..That of the princess and her prince cherming who comes in white horse and picks her up"

"Prince charming??How would he look like?"

"You stay here and ask me questions instead of going in there and hearing the story by yourself."

Garima said.

"Storyyy...Fairytale...Ammaa...i'm going..."she called out while running to her babuji where Payal was already present to hear the story...

Little Khushi had too many doubts while her babuji was telling the story about the Prince charming..that how would he look like..How the princess realized he was her prince charming...etc etc etc..Her father has fed up with her questionaire that he ran his hands through her hair and said you will understand it when you are a big girl..

"I am a big girl...i am 5 years old.."Khushi declared proudly.

"Ofcourse you are a big girl dear...but you will understand about prince charming when you are much more elder.."Sasi said lovingly..

"Achhaaa..." Khushi smiled.."So there would be a prince charming for me as well?" She asked innocently.."But i'am not a princess.."she said sadly...

"Ofcourse you are a princess dear little girl."Sasi said.."And so,there sure would be a prince charming for you as well.."He smiled at her

"True...me Princess...and a Prince charming too...who comes in white horse and picks me up.."She jumped joyously..

"Anyways girls...its late...you two go to sleep..."Said Garima to Khushi and Payal..They nodded and returned to their room to the bed.

But little Khushi could not stop thinking about her prince charming and with that that deep choclate eyes also flashed through her mind as she drifted towards a peaceful sleep.

Arnav was lying in his room..But whenever he tried to close his eyes to sleep,to big hazel doe like eys with full of tears looked back at him. He didnt know why it kept coming back to his mind. The park, the girl, him consoling her. How he wished for that girl's company. There was something special aboy her. May be that innocence in her eyes. He thought. Next time i see her. I surely would try to build a friendship between us.With this thought he closed his eyes.

Next day Arnav has been woken up early by Anjali in the excuse of going to Mandir. Arnav got ready and with his family reached the mandir for aarti. He loved to be in mandir. He loved aarti. Little did arnav know that the girl was right infront of im with her family. But he didn't notice as he was focused on devimaiyya. After taking aarti,the went back to their car. Khushi was descnding the stairs when she saw him going near a car. "Maa...ek minute" she said and ran down the satirs calling for him..But he didnt hear any of her crying out loud as it was a Friday and mandir was full of people. Khushi just ran and ran but couldnt reach upto him. He sat in the car and only when the car started moving did he notice that same girl standing there waving her hands at him. He put his head outside the window and smiled at her as he could not do anything as the car had already satrted. This time too...we couldnt introduce ourselves. Thought both of them as they had become invisible for each other. Khushi was still staring at his dirction when her family came and scolded her.

"What was the marathon for Khushi" Garima scolded lovingly as she patted her head.

"What if you got lost"

Khushi didnt say anything else but stood sticked ti her family.

Arnav's family also asked him what he was lokking outside but he just shrugged off the topic.

Both of them were frustrated that this time too..they missed each other.

"Damn it.."Arnav thought..

Little did both the kids knew that they will never see again until they were adults...

Hope you like it..Please like and comment..

Edited by Arshicrazee - 11 years ago
cozy_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww sweet update! Little Khushi sounds so cute! Loving the playful Arnav πŸ˜ƒ Continue soon 😊
missmk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved the prologue and the first chapter
Sanaya.Barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I really like this story! Aww they wont meet till they grow up! I would love to read next part!
And please don't make Khushi a poor girl! Please! 😊
Edited by Sarah98 - 11 years ago