what happened to Moammar Rana? :0

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG what happened to him? he's like hairless now and he looks so different.. I like Moammar Rana so much.. Whenever I think about Moammar Rana the deewana deewana and mere paas paas Momi comes to my mind.. he used to look so cute.. I saw him in some random music video and he looks so weird..he's aging so bad now..😭 I feel so bad because I loved him when I was young and I still like him... I hope he gets a hair transplant he needs it..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoCHgFzxEZw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdQNXnys-I4[/YOUTUBE]

PS: I love this song

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYufU4yCJ6w[/YOUTUBE]

This is the best Moammar Rana.. and Saima looked like his aapa..🀒

OMGGG Nostalgiaa.. I miss back home..😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I last saw him with Sanam Baloch in Roshan Sitara and he looked horrible..and then in a telefilm with Faisal Qureshi, where he looked far worse and old. Not sure what's the age gap between him and Faisal, but Faisal looked so younger than him.

I never liked him though..lol..I prefer Shaan when it comes to films over Mommar..but he definitely looks bad now..and his acting isn't that great in my opinion.
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I last saw him with Sanam Baloch in Roshan Sitara and he looked horrible..and then in a telefilm with Faisal Qureshi, where he looked far worse and old. Not sure what's the age gap between him and Faisal, but Faisal looked so younger than him.

I never liked him though..lol..I prefer Shaan when it comes to films over Mommar..but he definitely looks bad now..and his acting isn't that great in my opinion.

they are the same age.. both are 1974 born.. but Faisal always looked young.. And I agree Moammar Rana looks really old now.. I love Shaan he's so well spoken I really like Shaan.. but when I was a kid we didn't have dish or cable or anything so we used to watch the lollywood top 10 on PTV with Nadia Khan I think I was like 10 then.. I liked Moammar Rana so much.. it's like my childhood memories..then mere pass pass came in like 2004-2005 I think.. and I liked him in that too so I feel bad that he looks so bad now..
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

they are the same age.. both are 1974 born.. but Faisal always looked young.. And I agree Moammar Rana looks really old now.. I love Shaan he's so well spoken I really like Shaan.. but when I was a kid we didn't have dish or cable or anything so we used to watch the lollywood top 10 on PTV with Nadia Khan I think I was like 10 then.. I liked Moammar Rana so much.. it's like my childhood memories..then mere pass pass came in like 2004-2005 I think.. and I liked him in that too so I feel bad that he looks so bad now..

aww, it's okay..you're like literally upset it seems. πŸ˜†

He has the moola..someone tell the guy to get a hair transplant? πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

aww, it's okay..you're like literally upset it seems. πŸ˜†

He has the moola..someone tell the guy to get a hair transplant? πŸ˜†

LOL.. Yeahhh I felt bad.. I was like mum look what happened to Moammar Rana she didn't even care..πŸ˜†

he has so much money ehh he should definitely go for a hair transplant but still I think he will look almost the same.. it's just he's aging bad..like Saif 🀒
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Agreed
How did he look 30 πŸ˜›?
Sitara fell in love with a true uncle πŸ˜†
His punjabi stuff from the 90s he was hot
Edited by cocojatti92 - 11 years ago
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey can u tell me the south Indian movies name on ur sigg
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG I loved him! :( Aww he looks like my cousin -_- he was so good looking back in the day Masha Allah <3
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hottie trio!! πŸ˜† I used have crush on Shaan and Rana, but I also loved Baber Ali in Landa Bazar ☺️ But I agree Rana looks horrible... He should look after himself ..
Edited by Ash_Smash - 11 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Me like this song and I am not much of a Moammar Rana fan

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgMSNJs2tWU[/YOUTUBE]