sheetal shah to set ARJUN afire

Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Shital Shah is not your typical Indian movie-star, though shes beautiful and shell do mainstream dances. Hailing from Ahmedabad,shes played parts in films like My Friend Ganesha, and is a well-groomed actress with talent and determination. After gracing the TV screen onmany occasions, she nowstars in Arjun.
What made you take up amale-centric show like Arjun?
It was an all boys show when Sana Khan was in the show, because she was a trainee; but my character is of a senior crime buster called Ayesha, who does a lot of action scenes and stunts.
What is shooting for the show like?
Its great shooting with the boys, especially Shaleen Malhotra, who is great fun. Also, Star Plus is one of the premium broadcast channels, so its a great experience.
How is this crime show different from other cop shows?
We handle bigger problems like drug and human trafficking, whereas other crime shows are more episodecentric, with smaller crimes.
Are there specific kinds of crimes youd like to handle?
Yes. I want to handle cases where crimes against women take place and I would like to give justice to such women and give them the moral strength to face any sort of oppression.
You have worked on stage, in television and in films. Which medium gives you the most pleasure?
Its not about the mediums, asI like all three. Its all about the role I essay, and even if its a small but powerful role I would do it irrespective of themedium.
Which directors would you like to work with?
Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Neeraj Pandey, with whom I have worked earlier. My dream is to work with directorRaj Kumar Hirani and co-star with Aamir Khan some day. One person I would have loved to work with is Hrishikesh Mukherjee, but, unfortunately, I am a generation late.
Would you like to do reality shows or anchoring shows?
Yes. Why not? But only if it appeals to me.
To what would you attribute your success?
I credit my educational background and my parents for shaping my personality.
Any mentors?
Yes. I would like to thank Paresh Rawaljee for being a father-figure to me and givingme a chance to work in theater.
What are your forthcoming films?
Yaksh and Kram
Edited by Aliya_begh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail

Hello link s wrkn or nt?
Aur ek article hai ss ne mt.abu me gujrati movie ke liye shoot kar rahi thi,2hr pahele aaya tha,mera pas link nai hai uski
Edited by Aliya_begh - 11 years ago
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
omg mujhe toh phn se dikh rahi hai,can share a link article aftoon ka hai name sheetal shah to set arjun afire
ValleryRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
She is such an honest person.. straight forward..! 😊
And she seems to be doing films too.. nice! 😊
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Shital Shah is not your typical Indian movie-star, though shes beautiful and shell do mainstream dances. Hailing from Ahmedabad,shes played parts in films like My Friend Ganesha, and is a well-groomed actress with talent and determination. After gracing the TV screen onmany occasions, she nowstars in Arjun. What made you take up amale-centric show like Arjun? It was an all boys show when Sana Khan was in the show, because she was a trainee; but my character is of a senior crime buster called Ayesha, who does a lot of action scenes and stunts. What is shooting for the show like? Its great shooting with the boys, especially Shaleen Malhotra, who is great fun. Also, Star Plus is one of the premium broadcast channels, so its a great experience. How is this crime show different from other cop shows? We handle bigger problems like drug and human trafficking, whereas other crime shows are more episodecentric, with smaller crimes. Are there specific kinds of crimes youd like to handle? Yes. I want to handle cases where crimes against women take place and I would like to give justice to such women and give them the moral strength to face any sort of oppression. You have worked on stage, in television and in films. Which medium gives you the most pleasure? Its not about the mediums, asI like all three. Its all about the role I essay, and even if its a small but powerful role I would do it irrespective of themedium. Which directors would you like to work with? Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Neeraj Pandey, with whom I have worked earlier. My dream is to work with directorRaj Kumar Hirani and co-star with Aamir Khan some day. One person I would have loved to work with is Hrishikesh Mukherjee, but, unfortunately, I am a generation late. Would you like to do reality shows or anchoring shows? Yes. Why not? But only if it appeals to me. To what would you attribute your success? I credit my educational background and my parents for shaping my personality. Any mentors? Yes. I would like to thank Paresh Rawaljee for being a father-figure to me and givingme a chance to work in theater. What are your forthcoming films? Yaksh and Kram
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ValleryRose

She is such an honest person.. straight forward..! 😊

And she seems to be doing films too.. nice! 😊

link s working na?
846182 thumbnail
What??? She is in mount Abu???
Yaar... Even if I travel now I will reach by 12 pm tomorrow or earlier...
I wish I could go!!
N she said working with shaleen is fun??
Ahem-Ahem...!!!!
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you Aliya for the article this is awesome.
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Mithuz...

What??? She is in mount Abu???

Yaar... Even if I travel now I will reach by 12 pm tomorrow or earlier...
I wish I could go!!
N she said working with shaleen is fun??
Ahem-Ahem...!!!!

ha uss article me pics b hai,but mujhe share me prblm ho rahi thi toh article nai share kiya,fb pe hai u cn check it,search box me ss mare wo new article hai miljayege
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ll-Shilpa-ll

Thank you Aliya for the article this is awesome.

welcm di..and ss mt.abu me movie ke liye shoot b kar rahi thi..isliye show se gaayab thi.