Love all the creations
too good
Thanks for the PM
Take care

Geet
hiraethhearts. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Shitt... Tashu Di you're gonna make me go mad 😳 Seriously.. I guess this is the 100th time I'm saying this.. But please make me your student.. 😭
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii...Awesome update...Loved da beautiful creations...John sooo cute...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nce…

thanks for the pm :)

luv
nandi
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the update :-) the Disney ones are so cute

Nikki <3
abditory. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Ok i m here to unreserveee. Ok i dnt know why you made the Disney ones but they are really veryy cahute>333 specially the 2nd one. The Madhubala ones are just WoW:( hAWW RK was playing with her🀣. The Urmila siggy is really smooth and the pic is very pretty. You make Karan Wahi look cuteπŸ˜† 😳 My fav is the Ritesh-Genelia one ohh the colouring came out just beautiphoool. Do one on kajen😳 YAYYY You made on JTHJ la la its so niceee and flawlesssπŸ˜† OMG OMG the SRK-MADHURI ones are just amazingg and this are my fav among all

the colouring you used is perfecttt. And u have got Race-2 bhoot on your head or should i say John's bhoot🀣 they are amazingg specially the John Abraham one.

Overall it was AMAZJINGGG^^
Edited by Salwa_Mehrin - 11 years ago
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
WEEE YOU UPDATED
Edited by GoldenSkies - 11 years ago
mcdreamy. thumbnail
Heree I comeee 😳

OKAAYY why you made disney stuff I have no idea πŸ€”πŸ€£ LMFAAO but they look so cahuutee <33 especially the mickey mouse one that's my FAVE <33 But yeah they all look UBER CUTE 😳

I LOVEESS the colouring on this one ^^ even though I don't like GC here nor do I like Debina πŸ˜† But still this is pretty <33

WEEE I LOVE RK&MADHU 😳 OMG I heard RK was pretending to be in love with her all that time akdnhsjvfgjdjwd 😲 I should really start following this show again damn! 😳 college sucks! But anyway coming to the siggies they're so PWIDDYYY <33

AHHH he does look HOTT <33 and you're coloring just makes it look hotterr!

This is so beautifulll ^^ <33

Shahid doesn't look good in this ^^ 😳 BUT TERI COLOURING DOES SO IT'S ALL GOOD πŸ˜†

These are so prettyyy <33 especially the Urmilla one and Sonam and Imran one looks so cute! I'm saving that to use laterrss :))

OKAAYY I LOVE THIS COLOURING SO MUCH ^^ Make one like this on KaJen if you have time LOL with the same colouring on any offscreen pic pleasee 😳

OH WEEE =D You made JTHJ oness yayy! I was looking for some Kat-SRK coloured pics and you made them ILY <33

Awe <33 SRK Madhuri ones are so gorgeousss<33 Hayyee I'mma use them soon so I shall save them :)) oh god so damn cute!

Your colourings are so good, they make me life the people that I don't like :| Well I do like these people ^^ but not that much πŸ˜† but your stuff makes me stare at them :| which is not good!

OMMGG SO THIS IS LIKE MY FAVVVEE <33 And I would have used it ages ago but since you made it clear in your dabba that you didn't want anyone using it so I had to keep m eyes off it hmphh 😳🀣 LOL but ahh this is just ahmazingg I LOVE IT SO MUCH <33 CAN'T STOP STARING!

Everything in the update was just PERFECT as usual! And I LOVED IT <33
Edited by GoldenSkies - 11 years ago
mcdreamy. thumbnail
OKAAYY I don't have a request for you since I promised you LOL πŸ˜† But I never said I wasn't gonna give you suggestions tehe πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ So yeah I'm leaving some pics for you to make some siggies as and when you get time :)

HEREEE YOU GOOO ^^ :))

OKAAYY I go now good byeee <33
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
hey I love ur work ⭐️
plz add me to ur PM list :)